Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 06-04-2004, 02:56 AM   #1
arkuo

arkuo is on a distinguished road
Default utah to fight for quis or j-ho

i got this in the jazz' fan forum. they wanted to make a run at marquis daniels or josh howard. it was quite a loooong thread so i just pulled out the interesting topics. some said they'd make a run at quis for CARLOS ARROYO???? they said that quis is a young promising rookie and would fit utah better than dallas. the thread stretched out so long that they were looking for a mav fan in the site to clear things bout the restrictions of trading daniels in a sign and trade.. but they really think that daniels is just another carlos arroyo.. yeah right..
arkuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2004, 03:34 AM   #2
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:utah to fight for quis or j-ho

Quote:
Originally posted by: arkuo
i got this in the jazz' fan forum. they wanted to make a run at marquis daniels or josh howard. it was quite a loooong thread so i just pulled out the interesting topics. some said they'd make a run at quis for CARLOS ARROYO???? they said that quis is a young promising rookie and would fit utah better than dallas. the thread stretched out so long that they were looking for a mav fan in the site to clear things bout the restrictions of trading daniels in a sign and trade.. but they really think that daniels is just another carlos arroyo.. yeah right..
If the Jazz get Daniels, it won't cost them any players. If they want to overpay him then they could get him, if they want a sign-and-trade they can forget it.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 07:11 AM   #3
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Daniels for AK47 Yes (never happen). Heck I am a gambler.........Daniels and JHo for AK47 and Ostertag. If Utah wants to play the SNT deal, then I think Dallas could work something out, it would just need to have AK47 coming back to Dallas in the process.

AK47 is the perfect 3 for a Nellie system. Of course, if JHo develops his shot this summer, he will be as well.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 08:25 AM   #4
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Daniels can't be part of a S&T deal unless he's willing to take the vet minimum. Scratch that idea.

Old 06-04-2004, 08:32 AM   #5
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

ice-Cubes won't let Daniels go this offseason unless the trade is heavily in his favor
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2004, 08:46 AM   #6
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: utah to fight for quis or j-ho

Utah is one of the few teams that can sign Daniels to a contract that we cant' match and I do think he would flourish defensively under Jerry Sloan.

Working in our favor is the fact that very few black men in their 20's want to live in Salt Lake City Utah.
Old 06-07-2004, 02:52 AM   #7
arkuo

Quote:
Originally posted by: dalmations202
Daniels for AK47 Yes (never happen). Heck I am a gambler.........Daniels and JHo for AK47 and Ostertag. If Utah wants to play the SNT deal, then I think Dallas could work something out, it would just need to have AK47 coming back to Dallas in the process.

AK47 is the perfect 3 for a Nellie system. Of course, if JHo develops his shot this summer, he will be as well.
don't you get it? they think that marquis daniels is just equal to CARLOS ARROYO?!?!? they would never trade away ak47...

though i'd really like to see ak47 in a dallas jersey next season.. he's perfect for the mavs.. he can run the break, shoot jump shots and even play DEFENSE.. something the mavs don't have..
Old 06-07-2004, 02:52 AM   #8
arkuo

Quote:
Originally posted by: dalmations202

Old 06-07-2004, 09:25 AM   #9
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

I think Daniels and Howard fit well in Dallas because: They have veteran All-Star players to help them develope and they get playing time. Utah would just give them playing time.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2004, 10:42 AM   #10
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
[i]Originally posted by: [b]dirno2000
Working in our favor is the fact that very few black men in their 20's want to live in Salt Lake City Utah.
you could have added non-morman men altogether [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote