Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 07-13-2004, 10:57 PM   #1
robattacks5

robattacks5 is on a distinguished road
Default Alfonso Soriano win All Star game MVP!

GO RANGERS!!
Old 07-14-2004, 01:32 AM   #2
MavsfaninDenton

MavsfaninDenton is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Alfonso Soriano win All Star game MVP!

Great Game, Go AL and go Rangers.

Too bad the Cubbies will finally take it!!! Go Cubbies!!!!!!!
Old 07-14-2004, 02:05 AM   #3
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Alfonso Soriano win All Star game MVP!

Soriano really didn't deserve to be the top vote getter buy I'm glad to see he earned his MVP award
Old 07-14-2004, 02:10 AM   #4
MavsfaninDenton

MavsfaninDenton is on a distinguished road

Considering there are no other good 2nd basemen, he deserved every vote. Who else would you have voted for?
Old 07-14-2004, 02:23 AM   #5
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavsfaninDenton
Considering there are no other good 2nd basemen, he deserved every vote. Who else would you have voted for?
I believe he deserved to start, but the top vote getter in the league, I don't know?
Old 07-14-2004, 08:31 AM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

NY fans + Texas fans + anyone who voted that understand the void of mlb second basemen = Top vote getter.

I didn't have a problem wiht him getting votes like that.

Congrats to Sori on the MVP. Nice for a Texas guy to get it.

Mavfanindenton- I'd love to see the cubbies make it to the finals. That would be awesome.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 09:07 AM   #7
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Soriano. Good things keep happening for the Rangers.

I thought the game was a bit of a schnooze fest myself. Thanks alot Mr. Clemens.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 09:55 AM   #8
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Roger Clemens definately should be thanked. That game was over after Sori hit the blast in the top of the 1st.

Some Rangers and ex-Rangers sure looked good last night. Sori, Young (awesome play at SS), Pudge, even Kolb and Loiaza looked good.
Hammerin Hank didn't do much, but didn't get the chance to do much either. (I wanted him to hit another on Gagne)

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 09:59 AM   #9
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

They were discussing the conpiracy theory on the ticket this morning that Piazza was giving the AL batters the pitches during the first inning.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 10:19 AM   #10
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: mary
They were discussing the conpiracy theory on the ticket this morning that Piazza was giving the AL batters the pitches during the first inning.
He probably did. You still have to hit it though. Roger will be throwing at him again, if that is the case though.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 11:55 AM   #11
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I was thinking he was going to do that before the game even started. I don't really like Clemons, so i don't feel sorry for him if it's true.

Congrats to Alph.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 04:11 PM   #12
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

great to see....lets see how they start the second half....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote