Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 09-06-2004, 04:22 PM   #1
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can you find waldo kerry?

Can you find a candidate here??? Also check out the posting above this one. A very long look at hanoi johnny and his real "band of brothers".

qano

Quote:
And so is a certain candidate. Which one of these quotes is the "real" John Kerry?

This one?:

Quote:
... I will always remember that America’s security begins and ends with the soldier, sailor, airman, and Marine – with every man and every woman in our armed services standing a post somewhere in the world. Today, we salute each and every one of them for their commitment, strength, and extraordinary courage – especially those serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. They, like all veterans of wars past, deserve our prayers and then, when they come home, they deserve the respect and support of a grateful nation. After all, the first definition of patriotism is to keep faith with those who have worn the uniform of the United States.. --- John Kerry, June 3, 2004.
Or this one?

Quote:
These were not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command. It is impossible to describe to you exactly what did happen in Detroit - the emotions in the room and the feelings of the men who were reliving their experiences in Vietnam. They relived the absolute horror of what this country, in a sense, made them do.

They told stories that at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Ghengis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country. -- John Kerry, June 22, 1971
Its time that John Kerry stood up and told us how he "kept faith" with those who were fighting and dying in Vietnam on June 22, 1971? Those of us who weren't engaged in "raping" and "cutting off heads" or ordering our troops to shoot "cattle and dogs for fun" while our commanders benignly and approvingly looked on and encouraged us would really like to know.

If, as you claim, "the first definition of patriotism is to keep faith with those who have worn the uniform of the United States" , then how do you characterize what's seen here?

Is that, "keeping faith" with those who were in combat that day in June of 1971 or those who had already served in Vietnam?

How about it Kerry, did you live up to your own definiton of patriotism?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2004, 04:29 PM   #2
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE: Can you find waldo kerry?

I see Kerry's reference to the Winter Soldiers has been edited. whoops...

Say, could you show me where kerry accuses all "those who were in combat" of crimes?

I'll be waiting.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 05:51 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE:Can you find waldo kerry?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavdog

Say, could you show me where kerry accuses all "those who were in combat" of crimes?

I'll be waiting.

I see nowhere where you provided any source of your claim that the quote is editted. Pardon me if I don't give you a pass on that (it might be true, might not be) but your liberal nonsensical oral crapola has gotten me to the point where I wouldn't believe you if you said hell was hot.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 06:11 PM   #4
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Quote:

I'll be waiting.

I see nowhere where you provided any source of your claim that the quote is editted. Pardon me if I don't give you a pass on that (it might be true, might not be) but your liberal nonsensical oral crapola has gotten me to the point where I wouldn't believe you if you said hell was hot.
and I care what you think? not.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2004, 06:13 PM   #5
Epitome22
Golden Member

Epitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Quote:

I'll be waiting.

Look up the winter solider investigation and read the transcript of John Kerry's senate testimony. Not that hard.
Epitome22 is offline   Reply With Quote