Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 08-01-2006, 11:21 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 2006-2007 Dallas Mavericks Complete Schedule

Last edited by Drbio; 08-01-2006 at 11:48 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2006, 11:25 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Ugh....stupid formatting.....I'll work on it.

Screw it....I'll work on it tomorrow.

Last edited by Drbio; 08-01-2006 at 11:49 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 12:36 AM   #3
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

29 nationally televised games, is that a record? I think we had about 21 these past few years.
Old 08-02-2006, 08:21 AM   #4
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah that seems like a lot to me....

-sigh- Another year of Thursdays and "The Mavs still haven't shown me anything...."
Old 08-02-2006, 08:22 AM   #5
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

It looks like we'll make a late season push as our end of season schedule looks to be much softer than the beginning.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:23 AM   #6
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Then again, every team looks extremely vulnerable to us. BTW, I won't be shocked to see the Mavs sweep the Heat again.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 08:26 AM   #7
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez, a five game road trip to end the season. Granted it's a road trip against the east. But still.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 09:35 AM   #8
kriD
Platinum Member

kriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to all

Yay, "only" 16 back-to-backs (19 last season).

Spurs have 18, Suns 20!
kriD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 07:10 AM   #9
kriD
Platinum Member

kriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to all

PRESEASON SCHEDULE SET

The Mavericks open the 2006 preseason in Oklahoma City against the Hornets on Oct. 10 and take on LeBron James and the Cavs in Mark Cuban's hometown of Pittsburgh on Oct. 25. All games will be broadcast on ESPN/103.3 FM and in Spanish on KFLC/1270 AM. Dallas opens the season at home Nov. 2 against San Antonio.

The schedule

Oct. 10: at NO/OKC, 7 p.m.

Oct. 12: vs. Sac, 7:30 p.m.

Oct. 14: at Mil, 7:30 p.m.

Oct. 17: vs. Hou, 7:30 p.m.

Oct. 19: vs. Mil, 7:30 p.m.

Oct. 21: vs. Was, 7:30 p.m.

Oct. 25: at Cle*, 6:30 p.m.

Oct. 27: at SA#, 7:30 p.m.

*at Mellon Arena in Pittsburgh. #Televised on ESPN; local television schedule will be released at a later date.
Old 08-04-2006, 07:49 AM   #10
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Someone in scheduling really loves DAL-SAS.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:01 AM   #11
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Can already tell which ten games will be the $2 cheap-seat specials...as a season ticket holder, I really hate those monday & tuesday night games against teams like Portland.

So what's our record going to be vs. Golden State this year? The team that owned us last season
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 08:12 AM   #12
kriD
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack
Someone in scheduling really loves DAL-SAS.
Can you really blame him? I would go as far as calling the last DAL-SAS series one of the best series of all time.

Last edited by kriD; 08-04-2006 at 08:14 AM.
Old 08-25-2006, 08:10 AM   #13
kriD
Platinum Member

Mavs release schedule of games on television

Last season's broadcast team retained; FSNSW will carry 42 games

By CHUCK CARLTON / The Dallas Morning News

FSN Southwest will broadcast 42 Mavericks games this season and Channel 21 will air 30 more, the team announced Thursday.

The local broadcast team of Mark Followill, Bob Ortegel and Laura Green returns intact. Ortegel will begin his 19th season as the Mavericks' TV analyst.

Channel 21 underwent a name change, going from UPN to TXA, but retained Mavericks' broadcasts, including several attractive matchups. The station will carry all four games against Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers (Dec. 13, Jan. 7, Jan. 18, March 11) and both games with LeBron James and Cleveland (March 1, March 21). The schedule also features games with Western Conference rivals San Antonio (Nov. 24) and Phoenix (Dec. 28).

FSN Southwest features three games (Nov. 17, Jan. 31, Feb. 7) with Memphis, the team that Mavericks swept in the first round of last season's playoffs. Also on the FSN schedule are three games with Kevin Garnett and Minnesota (Nov. 27, Feb. 3, Feb. 27).

The remaining 10 regular-season Mavericks games will be broadcast on either Channel 8 (ABC) or TNT, as part of the national schedule released earlier.

Some Mavericks games will be seen on HDNet this season. That schedule will be finalized and released later.

Mavericks 2006-2007 schedule
Old 08-25-2006, 08:28 AM   #14
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, I was wondering about that UPN - TXA thing
Old 08-25-2006, 10:21 AM   #15
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi
Can already tell which ten games will be the $2 cheap-seat specials...as a season ticket holder, I really hate those monday & tuesday night games against teams like Portland.

So what's our record going to be vs. Golden State this year? The team that owned us last season
tell me about it, i live in the oakland area.. the warriors were 3-1 against our mavs and we lost the division by 1 (or 2?) games... grrr lol

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 05:15 PM   #16
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriD
Mavs release schedule of games on television

Last season's broadcast team retained; FSNSW will carry 42 games

By CHUCK CARLTON / The Dallas Morning News

FSN Southwest will broadcast 42 Mavericks games this season and Channel 21 will air 30 more, the team announced Thursday.

The local broadcast team of Mark Followill, Bob Ortegel and Laura Green returns intact. Ortegel will begin his 19th season as the Mavericks' TV analyst.

Channel 21 underwent a name change, going from UPN to TXA, but retained Mavericks' broadcasts, including several attractive matchups. The station will carry all four games against Kobe Bryant and the Los Angeles Lakers (Dec. 13, Jan. 7, Jan. 18, March 11) and both games with LeBron James and Cleveland (March 1, March 21). The schedule also features games with Western Conference rivals San Antonio (Nov. 24) and Phoenix (Dec. 28).

FSN Southwest features three games (Nov. 17, Jan. 31, Feb. 7) with Memphis, the team that Mavericks swept in the first round of last season's playoffs. Also on the FSN schedule are three games with Kevin Garnett and Minnesota (Nov. 27, Feb. 3, Feb. 27).

The remaining 10 regular-season Mavericks games will be broadcast on either Channel 8 (ABC) or TNT, as part of the national schedule released earlier.

Some Mavericks games will be seen on HDNet this season. That schedule will be finalized and released later.

Mavericks 2006-2007 schedule
God damn...I don't get FSN...
Old 08-25-2006, 06:10 PM   #17
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
tell me about it, i live in the oakland area.. the warriors were 3-1 against our mavs and we lost the division by 1 (or 2?) games... grrr lol
Yeah, I live in Nor Cal, and my friends never let me hear the end of it. My comeback was that the avs made it to the Finals and the Warriors didn't even make the playoffs. But then they said if the Mavs are so good then why did they lose 3 times to the Warriors?

I need to get some new friends

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 08-25-2006 at 06:10 PM.
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2006, 11:18 PM   #18
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Tell your friends we match up poorly against really horrible teams.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 02:08 AM   #19
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Lol, will do

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 08-26-2006, 02:19 AM   #20
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Yeah that really puzzled me. What is it with horrible teams that has the Mavs losing to them? Like the Dal-GSW series got me infuriated that I had to pick on my friends teams, mainly the Lakers.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 10:58 AM   #21
StackAttack
Platinum Member

We don't have an answer for strong backcourts...JRich + Baron is one of the strongest backcourts in the NBA...
Old 08-26-2006, 11:27 AM   #22
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack
We don't have an answer for strong backcourts...JRich + Baron is one of the strongest backcourts in the NBA...
baron still plays? i thought he already made up an "injury" for this season

Contact Me
Old 08-26-2006, 11:27 AM   #23
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Yeah, I live in Nor Cal, and my friends never let me hear the end of it. My comeback was that the avs made it to the Finals and the Warriors didn't even make the playoffs. But then they said if the Mavs are so good then why did they lose 3 times to the Warriors?

I need to get some new friends
where do u live?

Contact Me
Old 08-26-2006, 01:45 PM   #24
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
where do u live?
near San Jose area.

Old 08-26-2006, 03:00 PM   #25
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

FSN sucks where i live. Nothing but spurs games.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 06:51 PM   #26
alby
Guru

union city? fremont?

Contact Me
Old 08-31-2006, 06:36 PM   #27
g30hd3

g30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the roughg30hd3 is a jewel in the rough

Can't wait for the next season. Mavs all the way (and GSW) !! BTW, nice to see bay area fans here (I'm from SF).
g30hd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 08:19 PM   #28
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

So who do I talk to about eliminating Steve Kerr from the equation?
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote