Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-15-2006, 04:57 AM   #41
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Cro will be fine. The guy has basketball smarts, a good work ethic and a good stroke from far away. Avery is just playing around with his rotation early.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2006, 07:41 AM   #42
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default He was alright

When fans look at his contract, they tend to not care for the guy. But hey, can anyone blame him for getting paid?

He showed sparks and although inconsistant, he had moments that he would light it up. But when he was off, he was dreadful.

Long and short of it...in the NBA he is a good role player and with the Mavs he contributed but only average when it comes to Championship aspirations.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 07:42 AM   #43
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

I thought he was a decent player until he proved me wrong in the playoffs. I mean, he's no more injury prone than JHo.
Old 11-15-2006, 08:19 AM   #44
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i liked KVH when his shots went in the bucket..if he was having an off night(all the time!)..i think he would be better off getting the team gatorade.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 10:56 AM   #45
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I liked KVH's ability to run the floor. I think that'll be something that we notice with Cro...he doesn't have quite the same ability.
Murphy3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2006, 11:43 AM   #46
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
Cro will be fine. The guy has basketball smarts, a good work ethic and a good stroke from far away. Avery is just playing around with his rotation early.
and that rotation that has won 3 straight didn't include the stiff from Indy...I had hopes for the guy, but saw DG as a better fit for this team since day one.

KVH was much quicker than AC.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote