Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-30-2006, 01:22 AM   #1
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future
Default The Translator: Mqywaaah

For those who wants to learn how to speak my native Language, ask me anything and everything, I'd be more than glad to translate it in Tagalog (Filipino Language) for you. Shoot away!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2006, 02:49 AM   #2
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

How about:

Please direct me to the nearest brothel that is free from disease. Thank you.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:05 AM   #3
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
How about:

Please direct me to the nearest brothel that is free from disease. Thank you.
"Paki turo nga sakin and pinakamalapit na malinis na pokpok. Salamat"

Last edited by mqywaaah; 11-30-2006 at 03:05 AM.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:06 AM   #4
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Sweet! Now, do you think that would actually work?
Old 11-30-2006, 03:14 AM   #5
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

If you talk to the right person, it could.

Old 11-30-2006, 03:30 AM   #6
chumdawg
Guru

Crap, dude, who do I need to talk to? I'd like to not get arrested but still partake of the local life, if you know what I mean.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:36 AM   #7
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Yeah I know. That's what im here for, I'll be your official tour guide! hehe

But if you want to keep it safe, I suggest you ask "Hey, where can a guy have some decent fun around here?" Instead of asking flat out "Where do you keep your hoes?"

Last edited by mqywaaah; 11-30-2006 at 03:38 AM.
Old 11-30-2006, 09:12 AM   #8
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Ok how about this....

"Dirk Nowitzki is a giant sexy german, and he will invade your country and own you in your face"

the great part about this is you can put anything and no one is going to know the difference.....

where do you live again? and what time is it there?
Old 11-30-2006, 11:03 AM   #9
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I want to bing sexy back

oh, and please put this into your language: "U2, doc, and dude are 100% overrated."

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 11-30-2006 at 11:04 AM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 11:07 AM   #10
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

How about.....

sike had sex with the Jolly Green Giant and came down with a bad case of Lasuer Peas. He did Big Bird and caught Chirpies. He boned a can of coke and caught Burpies. He had carnal knowledge of small mammals and caught Furpies.

Or maybe my signature?

Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 11:57 AM   #11
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
How about.....

sike had sex with the Jolly Green Giant and came down with a bad case of Lasuer Peas. He did Big Bird and caught Chirpies. He boned a can of coke and caught Burpies. He had carnal knowledge of small mammals and caught Furpies.

Or maybe my signature?

that sentence is fun, but accusing him of something crazy that he didnt actually do would make for more
Old 11-30-2006, 01:30 PM   #12
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

It seems to me that "pinkamalapit" is the word for brothel.

Interesting.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 04:30 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

I expect any time that Rhylan will change his username to pinkamalapit.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:40 PM   #14
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Ok how about this....

"Dirk Nowitzki is a giant sexy german, and he will invade your country and own you in your face"

the great part about this is you can put anything and no one is going to know the difference.....

where do you live again? and what time is it there?
"Si Dirk Nowitzki ay isang malaking, sexy na Alemanyo. Sasakupin nya and iyong bansa pati na ang iyong pagmumukha." hehehe

I live in the Philippine Islands. Time now is 12:39pm.

Old 11-30-2006, 11:42 PM   #15
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
I want to bing sexy back

oh, and please put this into your language: "U2, doc, and dude are 100% overrated."
"Si U2, si doc, at si dude ay isan-daang porsyentong overrated." LOL I dunno what overrated is in my own language.

Old 11-30-2006, 11:48 PM   #16
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
How about.....

Or maybe my signature?

I'll just do your sig since it's easier and shorter, and I like what it stands for.

" Kung magsasalsal ka buong araw at buong gabi, ikaw ba ay magiging isang snoop?"

Old 11-30-2006, 11:50 PM   #17
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan
It seems to me that "pinkamalapit" is the word for brothel.

Interesting.
"Pinakamalapit" means "nearest"

Brothel could be classified into many words, but I can only give a few: "pokpok, puta"

Old 11-30-2006, 11:56 PM   #18
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
I'll just do your sig since it's easier and shorter, and I like what it stands for.

" Kung magsasalsal ka buong araw at buong gabi, ikaw ba ay magiging isang snoop?"
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mqywaaah again.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:58 PM   #19
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

LOL anytime doc!

Old 12-01-2006, 02:18 AM   #20
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
"Pinakamalapit" means "nearest"

Brothel could be classified into many words, but I can only give a few: "pokpok, puta"
Aww man... I had high hopes.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2006, 12:31 PM   #21
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Hey Mqy? you ok?

Quote:
198 dead as typhoon hits Philippines

Typhoon Durian sends tons of mud, boulders crashing into villages

MSNBC News Services

Updated: 8:55 a.m. CT Dec 1, 2006
MANILA, Philippines - Typhoon Durian may have killed up to 400 people in the central Philippines after heavy rains and winds sent tons of mud and boulders the size of cars crashing onto villages, the head of the local Red Cross said on Friday.

Durian, which packed winds of up to 140 mph, moved into the South China Sea after lashing the Philippines since early Thursday and was expected to weaken into a tropical storm before hitting Vietnam on Monday.

Communities close to Mount Mayon, an active volcano about 200 miles south of Manila, were buried after Durian dislodged mounds of debris from its slopes.

“There are a lot of conflicting reports but, looking at the trend, we could have about 300 to 400 people dead by tonight,” Richard Gordon, a senator and head of the Philippine Red Cross, told local television.

Meantime, officials told the Associated Press that 198 people were confirmed dead and 260 others were missing on Friday.

'It's a wasteland'
Around 11,000 people were left homeless and infrastructure damaged, including power lines and phone links knocked out, bridges washed away and roads buried by landslides.
Old 12-01-2006, 09:22 PM   #22
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Yeah damn typhoon only hit them provincial areas, spared the rest of us. hahaha

Old 12-01-2006, 09:35 PM   #23
Drbio
Banned

That's sad. Glad to hear you are good though.
Old 12-01-2006, 10:46 PM   #24
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

good that you're ok. You guys get a ton of these things though right?

when is the typhoon season over? soon right?
Old 12-02-2006, 02:57 AM   #25
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
good that you're ok. You guys get a ton of these things though right?

when is the typhoon season over? soon right?
I dont know... we're not supposed to be getting these kinds of typhoon since the PI is currently experiencing the El Nino season. Effn abnormality due to global warming.

Old 12-02-2006, 02:58 AM   #26
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
That's sad. Glad to hear you are good though.

Thanks doc. We were hoping for some hard rains but instead all we got were eral strong winds. Much of the damage was felt in the rural mountain areas. Provincial parts. All good in the city.

Old 12-02-2006, 03:20 PM   #27
Drbio
Banned

I hear it is now expected that the number of dead will reach over 600. Our prayers are with you and the good people of the Philippines.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:21 PM   #28
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Ow man, Another typhoon is on its way. I just washed my friggin car dang-it!