Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-24-2001, 08:16 PM   #41
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

I say kick him off. Please......kick him off.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2001, 08:24 PM   #42
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

I just wanna see him squirm after Dallas wins tho!
Old 04-25-2001, 04:34 AM   #43
scooterj5
Golden Member

Mavs_whiner goodbye
Old 04-25-2001, 07:48 AM   #44
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

There is no way that he'll stick around very long. This Mavs Whining character will likely grow tiresome to the poster. If he tries to create a new identity after he's used up this one, I say get rid of him. But there is nothing wrong with stirring up an argument now and then. I'll have to admit that this site is very pro mavs. It would be nice to have some good non-mavs guys on here to argue with. I just wish the one that we do have was a little more mature.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2001, 04:43 PM   #45
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

mavs#1finblowjobmanfan, i'd be more than welcome to take you on physically or mentally anytime.
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2001, 06:29 PM   #46
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

LAM

You're just a loud mouth with a nasty attitude. You use the internet to say things you would never say in person. All you do on this forum is insult people - I wish you would leave. I would rather have Mavs_whiner than you.

I guarantee that you would never take anybody up on a physical challenge. I remember that when someone sent you a nasty email you whined for a week. You said at the time that this forum is not a place for threats, are you threatening me now?

As far as a mental challenge, I doubt you would be much of a contest. I graduated college with High Honors. I own a successful business. I definitely am a few cuts above you. I just never saw the reason to brag. In fact, most of the people on this forum are more intelligent than you. They seem to realize that debating a subject does not have to include insulting people who disagree with them.

LAM, you are the worst thing about this forum. I have had several friends try out this forum, but said they would rather not be a part of something that you are a part of. Are you trying to kill this forum?
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2001, 07:36 PM   #47
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Well said old man( [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ). I agree [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2001, 03:47 AM   #48
scooterj5
Golden Member

Mavs #1- I totally agree.

LAM you are arrogant, annoying and you contradict your self all the time.

Begone!
Old 04-26-2001, 03:53 AM   #49
scooterj5
Golden Member

LAM, real smart people don't boast about their intelligence because it's just a gift. Obviously you aren't smart, and you wish you were.
Old 04-26-2001, 08:13 AM   #50
LAM0015
Banned

listen, he personally attacked me after neither of us had said anything towards each other in quite awhile.
even after i had asked to concentrate on the playoffs and leave the childish arguments about different players behind.

I'm sorry if I did not take the verbal abuse. I'm also sorry that each of you are f*ck ups. I can't help that. It is not my problem. Mavs#1fan, I'm definitely glad that you have notches under your belt when it comes to success...but so do I.

Actually, Mavs#1fan, when I do not debate, this forum is usually dead unless there is a game going on. When I do debate, the forum thrives. Friends of yours is probably the last thing this forum needs.
Old 04-26-2001, 08:14 AM   #51
LAM0015
Banned

Mavs#1fan, you have insulted me on more than one occasion. I think you should probably be careful at how you word posts, because you are indicting me on something that you yourself are guilty of.
Old 04-26-2001, 08:16 AM   #52
LAM0015
Banned

scooter, how would you know what real smart people do?

that is like saying, real gifted athletes do not brag about being gifted athletes. can you honestly tell me that that is the case?
Old 04-26-2001, 08:19 AM   #53
LAM0015
Banned

until you found the need to personally attack me, i had simply been speaking about the playoffs. You would not have personally attacked me unless you had a separate agenda. Your agenda was to start sh*t when it had completely stopped. If you don't want sh*t talking in the forum, please do not start any.
Old 04-26-2001, 08:55 AM   #54
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

"Actually, Mavs#1fan, when I do not debate, this forum is usually dead unless there is a game going on. When I do debate, the forum thrives."

I have noticed the exact opposite. The more you post, the less NEW people join. You've ran off everyone except the die-hards and even they are not posting as much as they would if you weren't here.

"Friends of yours is probably the last thing this forum needs."

Wow. That is one stupid statement. First off, YOU are not the creator of this forum, YOU don't decide who needs to be a member. Second, this forum will wither and die during the off-season if we don't recruit new members. Hell, it's dying now. We have maybe 10 to 12 people left. During the Mavs/Jazz 2nd playoff game almost nobody posted. If NBA Talk was still around, this forum probably would only have a couple of guys left.

"You would not have personally attacked me unless you had a separate agenda."

You might want to frame this because it is the only time I will ever say it. LAM, you are right! It is personal with me. Let me tell you why. I have a friend who used to live in the DFW area and we were both big Mavs fans. He moved out of state and now we don't talk basketball very much. I asked him to join the forum so we could BS about basketball and he agreed. He made a post once and YOU SAVAGED HIM! You treated an engineer like he was a moron. But you don't know the whole story. He has cerebal palsy so he has trouble typing. He didn't think it should be necessary to spend the extra time clarifing his comments on a freaking FAN SITE. But you saw the need to ridicule and belittle him (someone with a 186 IQ, BTW). Ever since then I have attacked you at every occassion.

Why do you come to this forum? Nobody here likes you or respects your opinions. Are you so used to being despised that this is normal for you? Not that I really care, I just want you gone.
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2001, 09:49 AM   #55
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Once again, I totally agree with Mavs#1Fan.

Old 04-26-2001, 10:08 AM   #56
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

And tell your friend to come back. Tell him to just ignore LAME_O.

Old 04-26-2001, 10:23 AM   #57
LAM0015
Banned

Why do you have to keep talking smack?
like i've said before, I have done nothing but calmly talked basketball since the playoffs began and you have to continue to trash on me.

I do feel the need to trash on your comments anymore, and rob, i couldn't care less what you think or believe. I can form my own opinions without the help of someone else.

If you want to continue to trash on me, go for it. That is fine. I will voice my opinion when it needs to be voiced. No, I do not care whether or not I'm well liked by this internet community. Yes, several people do agree with my opinions. No, they may not agree all of the time, but most of my opinions are probably agreed upon most of the time. But, I do not feel the need to try and trash you as you are currently doing. I will, however voice my opinion when I choose to. Thank you for your concern though. I am deeply moved by it.

thanks,

p.s. I hope your business venture......is going very smoothly
Old 04-26-2001, 03:04 PM   #58
BusyD

BusyD is on a distinguished road

I dont see how in the hell anyone in the world could like Karl Malone, he is such an asshole!!!! He whines and bitches about anything and everything but yet he still gets his way most of the time....I mean why do the refs even like the guy!!! I wish he and his butt buddy Stockton would die and burn in HELL!!!!
BusyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2001, 03:05 PM   #59
BusyD

BusyD is on a distinguished road

I dont see how in the hell anyone in the world could like Karl Malone, he is such an asshole!!!! He whines and bitches about anything and everything but yet he still gets his way most of the time....I mean why do the refs even like the guy!!! I wish he and his butt buddy Stockton would die and burn in HELL!!!!
BusyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2001, 04:10 PM   #60
giostar

giostar will become famous soon enoughgiostar will become famous soon enough

In case any of you missed the Dallas Morning News Sports Section today, here is what was in there:

Utah forward Bryon Russell made it a point to tell reporters that he was only "packing for one day" – Russell's way of saying he expects the Jazz to win Saturday's Game 3 and complete a three-game sweep of the Mavericks.

Teammate Karl Malone wouldn't go that far, saying he'll have his usual ensemble of blue jeans, a T-shirt and boots along with "a couple changes of underwear."

giostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2001, 04:43 PM   #61
scooterj5
Golden Member

"scooter, how would you know what real smart people do?"

You're real slow, huh?
Old 04-26-2001, 05:37 PM   #62
LAM0015
Banned

like i've said,...it's fine if you bash me...but please throw in a valid NBA point when bashing me. otherwise, you're just taking up space
Old 04-27-2001, 01:51 AM   #63
scooterj5
Golden Member

I have it on good authority that Dirk Nowitzki said you were a "wiener schnitzel"
Old 04-27-2001, 01:33 PM   #64
ReggieThetaChi

ReggieThetaChi is on a distinguished road

Come on, yall. We're better than this. Stop all the high school bullshit. God forbid we behave like Lakers fans.
Old 04-27-2001, 01:37 PM   #65
LAM0015
Banned

reg, i would love for it to stop during the playoffs..
yes, i have responded to the verbal abuse that i've received during the playoffs, which i probably shouldn't have...but, it's fine with me if scooter and mavs#1fan stop...no problem at all with it