Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 09-07-2007, 11:59 PM   #1
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Do you feel Rudy can beat Hillary? I honestly feel McCain would have a decent chance but the gop will never elect him and really i do not blame them. He has ran his course and hanging around. He seems to get votes within both parties. I do agree with you on Thompson and this is the mystery in him. Has he peaked or will he take off more. It should start to get interesting.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 12:11 AM   #2
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Yea..I think rudy can beat hillary. Mainly because I just don't believe that senators make good candidates and as Karl Rove said, her negatives are just so high that it's going to be very difficult to overcome that.

I don't think any dem candidate can beat her for the nomination but once she's the focus of all attention, I expect her natural unlikeability will shine through. Much like AlGores did once everyone got a good look at him.

But she's disciplined and she has people who know how to win elections. It won't be a cakewalk.

McCain suffers from senator syndrome even worse than hillary, he's been there too long. Also everyones' seen McCain and he's continued to lose. Although I respect his integrity greatly, his core conservative values seem off, but he's a very honorable man. Much more so than hillary imo.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 09-08-2007 at 12:12 AM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote