Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 12-20-2007, 12:33 PM   #1
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Dallas Cowboys @ Carolina Panthers (12/22/07, 7:15PM CST)

Cowboys need to run the ball more this week with Barber and Jones
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game Info
TV: NFL Network, local 27
Time: Saturday, 7:15PM CST
Line: Dallas by 10.5
Scouts Inc.: The Cowboys need to rebound after a terrible outing against the Eagles last week. They need to win in order to hold onto home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Carolina was impressive last week, but can they make it two weeks in a row? Look for Cowboys offensive coordinator Jason Garrett to get back to the running game, while taking some pressure off QB Tony Romo. The Panthers' defense has underachieved statically this season, but they are extremely talented with their ability to matchup. Can QB Matt Moore continue to play at a high level against his old teammates? The Cowboys will load up the box with multiple eight-man fronts, while forcing Moore to beat them through the air.

Old 12-20-2007, 01:32 PM   #2
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Good Guys - 31
Bad Guys - 10

We WILL gain home field advantage throughout the playoffs THIS weekend as the Pack will also fall to the Bears in Chicago!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!
Old 12-20-2007, 01:53 PM   #3
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

-10.5 seems about right. I wonder if that line will move any because of the injuries and the attack of jessica simpsons vagina.

Either way, the panthers are on their 9th starting quarter back, I think one of their trainers is starting in that position.

Cowboys 24-9
Old 12-21-2007, 08:18 AM   #4
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
Good Guys - 31
Bad Guys - 10

We WILL gain home field advantage throughout the playoffs THIS weekend as the Pack will also fall to the Bears in Chicago!!!

GO COWBOYS!!!
I hope so. I've had one of those not so pleasant grumblings in the pit of my stomach since Sunday that the Pack were poised to take advantage of our slip seeing as our health has taken such a hit recently.

I know it's not guaranteed, but I want the NFC Championship in Dallas. I remember those days in the 90's and they were electric.
Old 12-21-2007, 10:32 AM   #5
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
...the attack of jessica simpsons vagina.
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Flacolaco again.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-21-2007 at 10:33 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 01:21 PM   #6
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I'm playing for a fantasy championship and I really need Barber to step up and score at least one TD, if not more.

And the Cowboys should go ahead and win too, please.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote