Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-31-2002, 10:00 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Since you are currently going through the NCAA 2003 season, why don't you chronicle your season. It might be fun to see some stats, results, etc. I know that you are doing something similar in your sig, but why not post it here? Just an idea....
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2002, 10:09 PM   #2
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Maybe. That would be alot of trouble though IMO. Maybe some info from the games, but all the stats [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2002, 10:21 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Maybe a paragraph type overview? I think it would be cool.
Old 07-31-2002, 10:25 PM   #4
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Yeah, maybe when next season starts. Only got 3 games left in season 3.

Old 07-31-2002, 10:26 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

I'm pretty sure this bunch would jump all over it and analyze it. Upsets, etc...I think it has potential. Thanks.
Old 07-31-2002, 11:20 PM   #6
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

All I want to know is how are you beating anyone with A&M's putrid offense?

Oh wait, it's Rob calling plays, not RC!!!

..amazing how much difference that makes.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2002, 12:55 AM   #7
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Base Line Guy is on a distinguished road

This is the year of the HORN!

Hook 'Em!

BLG
Old 08-01-2002, 06:54 AM   #8
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

<< All I want to know is how are you beating anyone with A&amp;M's putrid offense?

Oh wait, it's Rob calling plays, not RC!!!.
>>

lol, Actually my offense does kinda suck. I think I'm ranked like 107th in the nation. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-01-2002, 06:55 AM   #9
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

<< This is the year of the HORN!

Hook 'Em!
>>

I like the Horns too but damn they keep stealing all my good recruits. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 08-01-2002, 07:56 AM   #10
Drbio
Banned

That's because they pay better in Austin...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Did you hear that UT is replacing their football surface at DK Royal Memorial Stadium to a surface made from paper? Mack Brown knew the Longhorns always play better on paper and insisted on the change. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2002, 08:01 AM   #11
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

teh hee [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

On a related note, they're replacing the turf at Texas Stadium with that new astro grass turf stuff or whatever it's called. Or so I heard.

Oh and also, I was able to land the nations #1 prospect, a QB, before the season. But all the linemen don't seem to wanna come to Aggieland. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] . Though I did get a 5 star 6-8 325lb offensive linemen last year.

EDIT - I forgot some sh!t.

Old 08-01-2002, 08:20 AM   #12
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Can't recruit lineman? Maybe the 12th Man Foundation needs to advertise more.

As for the Cowboys, they are talking about replacing the turf but it has not been decided. If you remember, they replaced the carpet just .a few years ago. But Jerry said he was considering it because the reaction by the players has been so positive. Apparently, they could install it in Texas Stadium in just a few days. Since the first regular season game is on the road, they could ship the Alamodome turf after training camp up to Dallas and install it before the first home game.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2002, 09:35 AM   #13
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

<< Can't recruit lineman? Maybe the 12th Man Foundation needs to advertise more. >>

hehe, don't know why but they just don't seem to be interested. Maybe with my upset of #2 ranked Oklahoma this moring, they'll start to take notice.

Moved all the way up to #4 in all the Land. Got Virginia next followed by the season ender @ Texas(#6).

Old 08-01-2002, 09:57 AM   #14
Drbio
Banned

You should plow Virginia before the big match up.
Old 08-01-2002, 10:10 AM   #15
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

<< Can't recruit lineman? Maybe the 12th Man Foundation needs to advertise more. >>

Hahah, Dooby, that thing at the movies really gets to you doesn't it? hehe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-01-2002, 10:24 AM   #16
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Can't recruit linemen because word is out that Tom's Barbecue closed.

Rhylan, do you have any particulars for me on this tragedy?

Any B-CS/Ag readers know anything about this?

Brisket on butcher paper will never be the same.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2002, 10:37 AM   #17
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

<< You should plow Virginia before the big match up. >>

You'd think so but thats just the game I'll probably lose. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Their no slouch though. It'll be an interesting game.

Old 08-01-2002, 12:05 PM   #18
Drbio
Banned

Kiki- Toms store in Waco burned to the ground and he has sunk all of his resources into rebuilding. Since he was originally from Bellmead (just outside of Waco), B-CS is out of luck. I eat there a lot...it is damn good vittles!
Old 08-01-2002, 01:22 PM   #19
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Doc was right. Ate Virginia up and spit 'em out. 48-7. Bring on Texas.

Old 08-01-2002, 01:56 PM   #20
Drbio
Banned

If it's a big game, Simms will choke. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

What was your Baylor score? Or do I want to know?
Old 08-01-2002, 03:42 PM   #21
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

<< What was your Baylor score? Or do I want to know? >>

Probably not [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] . I'll check this evening when I play the Tsips.

First season I KILLED 'em. Sold out stadium to start the game, at games end only the first 2 rows still had people. Everybody else had left. lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-01-2002, 03:45 PM   #22
Drbio
Banned

poop[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2002, 09:09 PM   #23
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

WOW what a game. I'm pooped out.

First thing first, it started of real bad. Lost my #1 star reciever for 7 weeks on the first play of the game. And it had a HUGE impact on the game later.

Anyway, I jumped out to an early lead. 7-0 after one. First 3 quarters were pretty much dominated by me. Holding a 14 point lead, even as much as 21 at one point, for much of the first 3 quarters. But Texas EXPLODED in the 4th scoring 21 points. While I was struggling on offense. No WR to step up and make the big play(see above). Before I knew it, Texas had tied it up at 35-35. With only about a minute and 5-6 seconds left. After a few short passes and 1st downs, my freshmen WR FINALLY stepped up and made a play. Gain of somethin like 38 or so(don't remember exactly). Putting me in fieldgoal range. So with 4 ticks left I kick the game winning fieldgoal. 38-35.

Next I got Nebraska in the Big 12 Chamionship game.

Old 08-01-2002, 09:23 PM   #24
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Texas scored 21 in the 4th???

Very un-Wrecking-Crew-like [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2002, 10:37 PM   #25
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

hehe, it was for the first 3 quarters but they figured me out in the 4th or somethin. I couldn't stop anything really.

Hopefully interested recruits will take note of that game and will wanna come to Aggieland instead of Texas.

Old 08-02-2002, 04:49 PM   #26
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Make way for your 2004 NCAA National Champion Texas Fightin Aggies. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Beat Washington 20-10 in a rain soaked Orange Bowl.

Huskies jump out to an early 3-0 lead. and lead 3-0 after 1. Halftime score was 17-10. Only 3 points were scored the enitre 2nd half.

Went to the offseason and land the #1 recruiting class. 6(I beleive) of the Nation top 100. 8 5star, 8 4star, 5 3star, and 1 1star overall.

Start season 4 as #1 ranked.

Old 08-02-2002, 04:53 PM   #27
Drbio
Banned

damn aggies[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]