Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-02-2002, 04:17 PM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

stole this from another board..shhhh

It's easy really, Everyone has 1-2 days to vote for the Maverick he or she most wants to boot out of Dallas. Sounds easy right.

Tariq Abdul-Wahad
Shawn Bradley
Evan Eschmeyer
Michael Finley
Adrian Griffin
Avery Johnson
Raef LaFrentz
Eduardo Najera
Steve Nash
Johnny Newman
Dirk Nowitzki
Mladen Sekularac
Nick Van Exel
Zhizhi Wang

Only votes in the poll(click on the graph to the upper right) will be counted.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2002, 05:25 PM   #2
Hoopsmeister
Platinum Member

Hoopsmeister has a spectacular aura aboutHoopsmeister has a spectacular aura about

Going to confuse people with that poll question Rob--so am I voting for who I think should be the last Mav left, or am I voting for the guy I want gone the most?
Corollary #1: If you put the ball through the hoop more than the other guy, you win.
Corollary #2: If you can't do that, get off the floor.
Hoopsmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 05:30 PM   #3
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

Bradley taking the early lead so far. Newman in second place.
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 05:33 PM   #4
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Wow who voted Dirk?
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 05:49 PM   #5
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

got to be someone who misunderstood the question....i hope
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 05:53 PM   #6
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

<< Going to confuse people with that poll question Rob--so am I voting for who I think should be the last Mav left, or am I voting for the guy I want gone the most? >>

Vote for The guy you want gone most. Your least favorite mav. The player you think contributes least to the team. etc...

Old 08-02-2002, 05:54 PM   #7
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Dirk is the default choice. I'm sure it was an error.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 05:55 PM   #8
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Looks like Bradleys gonna be the first kicked out anyway so it doesn't really matter.

Old 08-02-2002, 06:08 PM   #9
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

Bradley will be gone before Newman, Newmans not even a Mav anymore
Old 08-02-2002, 06:42 PM   #10
Lvubun1

Lvubun1 is on a distinguished road

The first one voted out and the last 3 are pretty obvious, in-between should be interesting though.
Lvubun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 06:48 PM   #11
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Dirk &amp; Nash? Are people smoking ganja or what?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 07:12 PM   #12
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

<< Dirk &amp; Nash? Are people smoking ganja or what? >>

Somebody tell NVE he can't be voting.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 07:16 PM   #13
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

LOL
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 07:21 PM   #14
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Hey Rob how about changing the formula a little bit? Like have a voting everyday from 06.00 pm to 07.00 pm. After that, someone will be kicked. Would make it a little bit more exciting and funny IMO (especially at the end). And we could do the same with boardmembers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 08:24 PM   #15
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

I originally said 24 hours to vote but since this first vote was posted at the start of the weekend, when less members are around, I extended it for a day or 2.

I may change it back to 24 hours to vote starting with the 2nd round. we'll see. 1 hour is too short imo though.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-02-2002, 09:23 PM   #16
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

I voted dirk just to be a jackass. I'm over it now though.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2002, 09:26 PM   #17
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all

i say first to 13 is out, oh thats bradley, what a shame...

also cant we take Newman off, he's not on the team
Old 08-02-2002, 09:30 PM   #18
Just211
Platinum Member

double post
Old 08-02-2002, 09:42 PM   #19
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Someone should change the title of the poll. That is why Dirk and Nash are getting votes. If i wouldnt have read this thread I wouldnt have known it was for ur least fav mav. Or is it just a misspelling? Someone meant to put LEast rather than Last?

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2002, 11:47 AM   #20
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I agree.

I would've voted for who I think is the best player w/out reading the thread.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2002, 11:51 AM   #21
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

I'll try to word it better next round. I can't edit.

Old 08-03-2002, 04:41 PM   #22
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

When is round one over? I'm ready for #2.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2002, 04:43 PM   #23
Just211
Platinum Member

bring on round TWO