Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-05-2002, 09:47 PM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

By the narrowest of margins, TAW has managed to survive another day. Hello..err check that...GOOD BYE Newman.

On to round 3. Will TAW manage to survive another day?

Only votes in the poll will count.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2002, 09:52 PM   #2
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

His chances are a lot better if nobody can vote for his removal.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2002, 09:56 PM   #3
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

haha, whoops [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Hold on, let me fix it.

Old 08-05-2002, 09:57 PM   #4
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

Okey dokey

Old 08-05-2002, 10:02 PM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahaha
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2002, 09:25 AM   #6
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Man it is starting to get tough. do you let TAW go just because of his contract, even before seeing him play, or someone who hasn't made the team yet. Hmmmm.... I have to think on this one...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2002, 10:07 AM   #7
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road

TAW has to go...Eschmeyer is a close call but he atleast showed a little last year.

It really doesnt matter they will both be gone after Rd. 4

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2002, 12:40 PM   #8
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road

Looks like TAW has taken a commanding lead over Esch.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote