Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 11-20-2008, 10:25 AM   #1
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Maybe you could spend more time at those other sites - maybe devote more energy to less teams? (or at least just lose interest in the Mavs altogether?)
trust me I have the same energy for all teams on the forums. I can't seem to lose interest in the mavs as much as I try werid and it's only because Kidd, but hopefully he'll be traded or something so then I can
basketballgirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:37 AM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballgirl25 View Post
trust me I have the same energy for all teams on the forums. I can't seem to lose interest in the mavs as much as I try werid and it's only because Kidd, but hopefully he'll be traded or something so then I can
So why do you seem so intent on annoying the rest of us who actually give a sh!t about this team?

You're no different than any other troll, except you come across as completely unaware - troll-lite...

I still blame your face for the Mavs woes...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 11-20-2008 at 10:37 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:45 AM   #3
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
So why do you seem so intent on annoying the rest of us who actually give a sh!t about this team?

You're no different than any other troll, except you come across as completely unaware - troll-lite...

I still blame your face for the Mavs woes...
I can't help it, I am annoying you, I try not to, on this thread i shouldn't be annoying you when I say i like the Celtics, Lakers, Cavs or whatever team maybe on other threads, but that only because you are blaming my for the mavs woes, try blaming the players since i don't play for the team, but I'll take the blame for mavs not doing weel, idc I mean teams do seem to suck more when I watch them, besides the Celtics they play great but in real life i know that's just because they are a great team and I know Nets lose because they aren't and I know Houston, Suns, and Mavesricks are Medicore teams
Old 11-20-2008, 11:00 AM   #4
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can't help it, I am annoying you, I try not to, on this thread i shouldn't be annoying you when I say i like the Celtics, Lakers, Cavs or whatever team maybe on other threads, but that only because you are blaming my for the mavs woes, try blaming the players since i don't play for the team, but I'll take the blame for mavs not doing weel, idc I mean teams do seem to suck more when I watch them, besides the Celtics they play great but in real life i know that's just because they are a great team and I know Nets lose because they aren't and I know Houston, Suns, and Mavesricks are Medicore teams
Are you really this stupid or is this a bit?

Old 11-20-2008, 11:24 AM   #5
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Are you really this stupid or is this a bit?
nope not really this stupid, just trying to be now because you blame me for the mavs woes when I have nothing to do with how the team plays
Old 11-20-2008, 11:28 AM   #6
Underdog

Quote:
nope not really this stupid, just trying to be now because you blame me for the mavs woes when I have nothing to do with how the team plays
You have EVERYTHING to do with how this team plays!

It's also your fault that the US economy is collapsing... And that millions are starving in Africa... And I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out you were behind the Holocaust as well...

Everything is your fault...

Old 11-20-2008, 11:32 AM   #7
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
You have EVERYTHING to do with how this team plays!

It's also your fault that the US economy is collapsing... And that millions are starving in Africa... And I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out you were behind the Holocaust as well...

Everything is your fault...
it's actually Cuban's fault the US economy is collapsing but nice try blaming me
Old 11-20-2008, 11:20 AM   #8
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok, I think I'm finally starting to regret the Kidd trade...

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brain seargantry, got a bit fluffy in here, great exceptations, guerillablackformavsfan!, i hate the nba, lakers vs ??? finals 2009, not enough tags, refs will win it all, shutup closet spurs fan, special orders upset us, sweet & sour chicken, tanking 101, utah sucks! woo!!!, you'll do it my way