Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-31-2008, 09:36 AM   #41
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Forget the camera, what kind of glass is that?????
FYP

He posted it already, it's the kit 17-85mm.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:45 AM   #42
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting monkey. That sounds logical now that you explain it.

And silk, that's St. Augustine.

And Louisiana dude, that isn't a cage.... the previous owner had that fence installed so she could have friends over outside on the porch and keep her dogs away and confined to the rest of the back yard. It's useless and ugly to us, but I haven't gotten around to removing it yet.

I haven't ever raised a puppy before, but so far it's pretty fun. And most importantly the kids are getting a good experience out of it as well as a companion.
Old 10-31-2008, 10:05 AM   #43
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
Man, last night was great. I only heard her once.

As to furniture chewing, chicken wire is the key (use it as a barrier around furniture that would be hard - or expensive - to replace). We were given this tip by the breeder, and told that after 8 weeks it would be safe to remove. Supposedly she learns the behavior to leave that furniture alone. So the only thing she is exposed to that would be hard to replace is our couch. And she hasn't done anything with that (yet) other than lounge around.

Quick question, if you don't mind, on house breaking. I don't have experience with that because our last doggie we rescued and was already house broken. So we were told to keep her in an enclosed room at night with cardboard for her to do her business on (and of course, taking her out before bedtime to do her business). We are doing that, and it's working great so far..... she only goes on the cardboard at night and we have had no "accidents" yet. Is that a good way? I don't get how she will learn to hold it at night until I take her on her morning walk if she is given something that she will see that we accept her to do her business on at night. Maybe I am overthinking this.
I have a doggie door in my back door and I have (2) other dogs, so house breaking was easy. She just did what the other dogs did.

Easiest way is to just take the dog outside every 2-3 hours to use the restroom. Try your damndest not to let the dog go inside if you can avoid it. My opinion, i have never liked the whole cardboard/paper business. Seems to say that its okay to go inside, and it makes it harder to break later on. Just really hard for the next month as you are up every 2-3 hours at night. I usually never give a dog the chance to ever go inside my house.

But just like monkey said, if the dog does, reward them for going outside, not for punishing them for going inside. Just try to catch it, before the dog does. Giving treats to the puppy for going outside usually works.

Just my 2 cents.

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 10:39 AM   #44
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Of course i knew it wasn't a cage. But that flowerpot sure looked like a child...

As for house-breaking - Have you read up on crate-training? I'm with Ummmm OK - anytime you allow the dog to go inside the house (whether it's on cardboard or not), will set the process back. Dogs WILL NOT use the bathroom where they sleep. So with crate-training, they sleep in the crate. They won't go to the bathroom in there, as long as the crate is a relatively normal size for the dog. If the crate is big enough for them to walk to another side and use the bathroom, the crate is too big. Most of the time, the dog even begins to see the crate as a sfae haven, and will go to actively seek out the crate to sleep in.

You do need to be dilligent in taking the dog outside during the day (as ummmm ok said, about every 2-3 hours). You don't keep the dog in the crate during the day, just at night. monitor the dog's behavior. You can even reward it when it goes to the back door. You can even teach it to ring a bell (ours just paws at the back door to go out). Another good rule of thumb is to take the dog outside after every nap. As soon as it wakes up, take it outside.

During the night, when they wake up and whimper (hopefully not every 10 minutes - our dog would wake up every 4 hours or so), you need to take them outside to use the bathroom. And always remember to PRAISE heavily when they go outside.

My aunt (again, who has been breeding goldens for YEARS) always recommends crate training. Look it up online for some more guidelines.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:08 PM   #45
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
Of course i knew it wasn't a cage. But that flowerpot sure looked like a child...

As for house-breaking - Have you read up on crate-training? I'm with Ummmm OK - anytime you allow the dog to go inside the house (whether it's on cardboard or not), will set the process back. Dogs WILL NOT use the bathroom where they sleep. So with crate-training, they sleep in the crate. They won't go to the bathroom in there, as long as the crate is a relatively normal size for the dog. If the crate is big enough for them to walk to another side and use the bathroom, the crate is too big. Most of the time, the dog even begins to see the crate as a sfae haven, and will go to actively seek out the crate to sleep in.

You do need to be dilligent in taking the dog outside during the day (as ummmm ok said, about every 2-3 hours). You don't keep the dog in the crate during the day, just at night. monitor the dog's behavior. You can even reward it when it goes to the back door. You can even teach it to ring a bell (ours just paws at the back door to go out). Another good rule of thumb is to take the dog outside after every nap. As soon as it wakes up, take it outside.

During the night, when they wake up and whimper (hopefully not every 10 minutes - our dog would wake up every 4 hours or so), you need to take them outside to use the bathroom. And always remember to PRAISE heavily when they go outside.

My aunt (again, who has been breeding goldens for YEARS) always recommends crate training. Look it up online for some more guidelines.

I just read this post and wanted to give a big thumbs up to crate-training. Growing up, we only raised outside dogs - and truthfully, they were more like a bunch of "animals" than "pets" if you know what I mean. They lived outside, and we fed them, but other than that, they pretty much had to make it on their own - just like the rest of the animals we had.

So when I got a couple of chihuahuas earlier this year, they are really the first true pets I've ever raised. The lady told me to buy a crate and use it for potty training. After a year, I know that I would never have another dog without crate training it. It has been incredibly useful and beneficial. My babies LOVE their crate. I have a big one that fits the both of them and they willingly go in there whenever its time to sleep or travel. Its really convenient for the car, and it keeps them safe and secure.

A few people have given me a hard time about using it, but all of the "qualified" opinions I've read say that crating is not cruel to the dogs. They mostly stay in there at night (when they're not sleeping in the bed). I also take my dogs to work with me, and crate them whenever there are times that I don't need two crazy dogs running around the office. They never complain or whine, and really prefer it to being confined in a bigger space.

Here are my babies (minus the fancy camera work...I believe these were taken with a..um..cell phone . )

And yes, I like my dogs more than most people.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 11-06-2008 at 02:14 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:15 PM   #46
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

And don't forget Mary's recommendation of buying re-branded, more expensive child play pens for dog pen.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:17 PM   #47
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
And don't forget Mary's recommendation of buying re-branded, more expensive child play pens for dog pen.
ha!

I don't even use that damn thing.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
Old 11-06-2008, 02:27 PM   #48
mary
Troll Hunter

Also, I don't know how you feel about dog food, but here's a good website that does a nutritional analysis of just about any brand you can think of. Alot of the so-called premium brands are not that much different than Alpo.

http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/

Old 11-06-2008, 02:34 PM   #49
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
Also, I don't know how you feel about dog food, but here's a good website that does a nutritional analysis of just about any brand you can think of. Alot of the so-called premium brands are not that much different than Alpo.

http://www.dogfoodanalysis.com/
Thanks for the link - I've always wondered about those premium brands (especially since the only factor making it "premium" is it's nutritional value - I don't think "taste" factors in much, considering some dogs will eat their own feces...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:36 PM   #50
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=mary]A few people have given me a hard time about using it, but all of the "qualified" opinions I've read say that crating is not cruel to the dogs. They mostly stay in there at night (when they're not sleeping in the bed). I also take my dogs to work with me, and crate them whenever there are times that I don't need two crazy dogs running around the office. They never complain or whine, and really prefer it to being confined in a bigger space.
QUOTE]

got to admit that I did the very thing to friend when he bought a dog and crated it.

I argued that it was not humane to the dog, etc etc. then I went over to his house and saw how the dog acted.

the dog loves their crate.

after reading more about the issue, it seems that dogs like to have their own place, hence their affinity for their crate.

however, it also is dependent on size. the smaller the dog the more likely the crate works for them.

larger dogs need to be able to move and stretch during the night. so the crate doesn't really allow for them to do what comes naturally.

crate smaller dogs. don't crate larger dogs.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:43 PM   #51
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Thanks for the link - I've always wondered about those premium brands (especially since the only factor making it "premium" is it's nutritional value - I don't think "taste" factors in much, considering some dogs will eat their own feces...)
there is one really good reason (besides the healthier ingredients) to use premium brand food....there is less stool produced when less "filler" is put in the food.

I've used nutro for years. it works. less poop makes me a happier person cuz I'm the one who has to pick it up.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 02:58 PM   #52
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
however, it also is dependent on size. the smaller the dog the more likely the crate works for them.

larger dogs need to be able to move and stretch during the night. so the crate doesn't really allow for them to do what comes naturally.

crate smaller dogs. don't crate larger dogs.
Well, they make crates of ALL sizes. Even big enough for great danes to stretch out.

I crate-trained my golden. Started with a smaller, puppy-sized crate, then used bigger ones as he grew. But he no longer uses the crate at all. He hasn't out-grown it in size, he just doesn't need it anymore. He used to love to sleep in it, but as he's gotten older, he prefers the cold floor (kitchen, bathroom, marble piece in front of the fireplace).
Old 11-06-2008, 02:59 PM   #53
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

My parents did the crate thing with me and I loved it.
Old 11-06-2008, 03:02 PM   #54
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I knew it!

(that explains sooooo much about you...)

Last edited by Underdog; 11-06-2008 at 03:02 PM.
Old 11-06-2008, 06:42 PM   #55
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Quote:

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 07:07 PM   #56
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post

And yes, I like my dogs more than most people.
Uhm, but that are cats !!!

Last edited by GermanDunk; 11-12-2008 at 06:02 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 05:20 PM   #57
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

As an update.... she is pretty much house trained now. She hasn't gone on the cardboard for 4 nights now. And we have given her treats when she goes outside.

The only "drawback" we had was when it rained the other day. She is apparently scared of rain and especially lightning. We were on a walk Monday morning and it started raining and she freaked out, whimpering and stuff.... acting abnormal. Once we got back home, she wanted no part of the exterior portion of our house and decided to relieve herself on our tile instead. But the last 2 days she has gone back to the previous routine. So now I have to figure out how to handle rainy days? Any advice?
Old 11-12-2008, 05:24 PM   #58
Underdog

Quote:
So now I have to figure out how to handle rainy days? Any advice?
Toss her ass out in the rain - she'll cope...

(I know - I'm a heartless S.O.B.)

Old 11-12-2008, 06:01 PM   #59
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wat
Old 11-13-2008, 12:40 AM   #60
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Very cute indeed! Congrats u2! You make great puppies!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:47 AM   #61
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So now I have to figure out how to handle rainy days? Any advice?

tssst!
Old 11-13-2008, 08:31 AM   #62
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
As an update.... she is pretty much house trained now. She hasn't gone on the cardboard for 4 nights now. And we have given her treats when she goes outside.

The only "drawback" we had was when it rained the other day. She is apparently scared of rain and especially lightning. We were on a walk Monday morning and it started raining and she freaked out, whimpering and stuff.... acting abnormal. Once we got back home, she wanted no part of the exterior portion of our house and decided to relieve herself on our tile instead. But the last 2 days she has gone back to the previous routine. So now I have to figure out how to handle rainy days? Any advice?
Our 13-year-old housebroken dog (though he wasn't housebroken until he was about 11, when he became an inside dog) is also scared of the rain. I put a leash on him and take him onto the porch. He knows that he's supposed to go, so he goes to the edge of the porch and pees off the side onto the grass. This will be a bit different for a chick dog, as they squat. Snap can just hitch up and spray.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:18 PM   #63
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
there is one really good reason (besides the healthier ingredients) to use premium brand food....there is less stool produced when less "filler" is put in the food.

I've used nutro for years. it works. less poop makes me a happier person cuz I'm the one who has to pick it up.
She is most adorable, and quite intelligent considering she's already housebrolen! I LOVE Goldens!!! Lucky kids!

Maybe you could get the "Dog Whisperer" book from the library? My friend said it was a really great book for starting out on the right foot with a new dog.

I just love Goldens - she's completely precious.
Old 11-19-2008, 03:39 PM   #64
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

How 'bout some updated pictures of this mutt?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:40 PM   #65
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360° View Post

tssst!
hahaha

+pretend rep
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 04:09 PM   #66
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

cats rule, dogs drool.

you have already seen with pics of my little man that I am an attention whore, so I am going to post a pic of my other two babies:

and yes, cats can stink, but if you take care of them, then there won't be a problem. I'm a cat person. I'm allergic to dogs and don't much care for them, but U2, that is one adorable puppy! too, too cute! and Erica, yours is pretty cute too!

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:09 PM   #67
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Get those cats outta this thread.

Cats give me the creeps.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 01:17 PM   #68
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
Get those cats outta this thread.

Cats give me the creeps.

Old 11-21-2008, 07:23 PM   #69
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raefformvp View Post
cats rule, dogs drool.

you have already seen with pics of my little man that I am an attention whore, so I am going to post a pic of my other two babies:

and yes, cats can stink, but if you take care of them, then there won't be a problem. I'm a cat person. I'm allergic to dogs and don't much care for them, but U2, that is one adorable puppy! too, too cute! and Erica, yours is pretty cute too!
LOL

i like how your baby is laying. it's like he is just chillin. awesome!

EDIT: dammit, i guess your sig is the man and the baby!, i haven't been on here for awhile! sorry!

Last edited by MavsX; 11-21-2008 at 07:26 PM.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:26 PM   #70
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

maybe i'll upload pics of my english bulldog puppy!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
attention whore, photography, technology