Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 12-10-2008, 12:53 PM   #1
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
I see you dont get it so dont worry about it... I will not explain ANY LONGER why I called Romo a "Mental Midget" and why I answered someones question about what QB's I felt was better than Romo, and why I answered someones question on what my definition of "Big Games" is....

If my solution of Romo learning to manage games better and learning how to play better under pressure is not right to you, then so be it...You can just continue to look over all the shortcomings of Romo because there are some things he does very well. That is just on you....I am done, Romo is a "Mental Midget", and until his Football IQ gets better, the Cowboys will continue to come up short most of the time when it counts in my definition of
"Big Games".....IMO...So, there is no arguement. I have use IMO many times, and you have argued it everytime. You cant argue my opinion...
I can agree that he needs to prove himself--many great QB's in the past have.

Regardless of winning a big game, he's never gonna get the credit he deserves until he wins the big one.

This isn't to say that I'm not glad he's the QB of America's Team.

I just dread thinking about past QB's we've had after Troy...don't really want to go there. We are so blessed to have Romo. I don't think anybody can hate on him with that in mind.

Live by Romo, Die by Romo.

(Live plz)

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."

Last edited by ty; 12-10-2008 at 12:53 PM.
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 12:57 PM   #2
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
I can agree that he needs to prove himself--many great QB's in the past have.

Regardless of winning a big game, he's never gonna get the credit he deserves until he wins the big one.

This isn't to say that I'm not glad he's the QB of America's Team.

I just dread thinking about past QB's we've had after Troy...don't really want to go there. We are so blessed to have Romo. I don't think anybody can hate on him with that in mind.

Live by Romo, Die by Romo.

(Live plz)
I agree 100%, but I think Romo will get some of the monkey off his back when he wins his first playoff game...You are right, we have to live and die by Romo here. We all know that, because we all want the best for our Cowboys.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ass hattery, creditxpert2003, douchebaggery, ed werder hates t.o., homo raters, romo haters, romo homers, to + witten = <3