Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2008, 03:18 PM   #12
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
With all your good work said -- and yes you are probably correct.

You can spot start Randy Johnson and still get his 5 wins.
He could close and extend his career for years with the stuff he has.

What a problem to have 3 bonifide starting pitchers in Sheets, Padilla, and Millwood. When was the last time the Rangers had too much talent in the pitching -- someone always gets hurt -- KEEP all three. I couldn't give a rats backside if it is 45M or 450M Hicks is spending --after the pAyRod incident -- we deserve a year with a bigger payroll, and excess in pitching. I guess I remember Witt, Rogers and Brown -- but what other threesome have the Rangers had that we could get enthused over.

Right now, I don't care the price, just keep the pitching coming. Too many years of not have enough for me to not want more.
hey i have no problem with randy as the closer if he would be into it. I just dont see him doing it, and i dont see him coming here and putting up with the heat as a starter either. hes still pretty nasty so id be all for signing him.

I wouldnt mind having him but imo if we roll with all 4 of the vets being talked about we are giving up on bmac and feldman. I dont want to do either.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote