Mavs win by 3.
Harris 27 points + 8 assists
Kidd 13 points + 12 rebounds + 11 assists
RolandoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 06:14 PM   #42
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Guys, this is a must win.

Let us exhibit some wherewithal and the stuff of champions.

An embarassment to the franchise if we lose and Devin owns Kidd. An embarassment I tell you.

For the pride of the Mavericks, we must win this game.

"It's just one game" logic can blow me! We're 14-10, we're not in a position to drop games to mediocre Eastern teams and just shrug it off.

We could've said "It's just one game" 5 times last year, but those 5 games would've been the difference between a 2 seed and a 7 seed.

It's just one game doesn't work, not this year, not in the ultracompetitive (outside the Lakers running away w/ the #1 seed) western conference.

MUST WIN!

WHOSE WITH ME.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 06:17 PM   #43
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Yes it's a must win.
How bout you just stick a "MUST WIN" in your sig.
Old 12-19-2008, 06:22 PM   #44
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

So I'm watching this game instead of studying for a law school exam. And there goes someone and says Mens Rea.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 06:24 PM   #45
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
So I'm watching this game instead of studying for a law school exam. And there goes someone and says Mens Rea.
Welcome... I should study as well... But close to Christmas I'm not in the mood anymore...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 06:24 PM   #46
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Fail.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 06:31 PM   #47
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post

Let us exhibit some wherewithal and the stuff of champions.

An embarassment to the franchise if we lose and Devin owns Kidd. An embarassment I tell you.

For the pride of the Mavericks, we must win this game.

"It's just one game" logic can blow me! We're 14-10, we're not in a position to drop games to mediocre Eastern teams and just shrug it off.

We could've said "It's just one game" 5 times last year, but those 5 games would've been the difference between a 2 seed and a 7 seed.

It's just one game doesn't work, not this year, not in the ultracompetitive (outside the Lakers running away w/ the #1 seed) western conference.

MUST WIN!

WHOSE WITH ME.
Relaxxxxx mann. There are about four other teams that have 10 losses and like 3 with 9 losses soo its not like wer behind the pack.

Tonight will be a good win though and Kidd is the mann as we will see tonite.... GO MAVS : )

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 12-19-2008 at 06:33 PM.
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 06:43 PM   #48
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Dammit, stop listing the tip-off in Eastern Time.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 06:48 PM   #49
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

So.... whatever happened to the vcash bets, eh? I was kinda looking forward to doing that again since I quit going to WinStar...
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:10 PM   #50
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

More importantly.... anyone know why TXA 21 is broadcasting out of the North East Mall tonight?? I live a few blocks away from the mall. Is there a watch party of some sort going on there?
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:18 PM   #51
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Could anyone provide a link please? Thanks a lot.

Go Mavs!!!!!
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:18 PM   #52
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all

wrong link -- sry

Last edited by GermanFan; 12-19-2008 at 07:18 PM.
GermanFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:19 PM   #53
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
This is getting really old.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:22 PM   #54
latestgood

latestgood is on a distinguished road

Anybody have a link?
Out of town and I can't watch my team.....!!!...
latestgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:24 PM   #55
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

If we don't win tonight, trade Dirk.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:26 PM   #56
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Link

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Old 12-19-2008, 07:28 PM   #57
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
This is getting really old.

Oh c'mon, I'm just calling it like I see it!

We're 14-10 people, you don't drop games to .500 Eastern teams when you're 14-10.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:29 PM   #58
Feel the Bass

Feel the Bass has a spectacular aura aboutFeel the Bass has a spectacular aura aboutFeel the Bass has a spectacular aura about

Hy fellow Mavs fans. How about a W tonight? I gotta stay awake to see it though. Won't be easy. Go Mavs!
Feel the Bass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:29 PM   #59
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
wrong game. Philadelphia vs. Washington. thanks for trying though (honest, not sarcastic)
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:32 PM   #60
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbwinn View Post
wrong game. Philadelphia vs. Washington. thanks for trying though (honest, not sarcastic)
It's the right one. The admin is changing the games right now
Edit: Now you have it

Last edited by Sportstudi; 12-19-2008 at 07:32 PM.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:32 PM   #61
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe it's getting there? He keeps switching games.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:33 PM   #62
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
cool, they found the Dallas game...

thanks.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 12-19-2008, 07:33 PM   #63
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

Link
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:34 PM   #64
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Thanks for the link guys!
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:34 PM   #65
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Jim Sparnukel is the analyst tonight. Kind of funny that an old Mav point guard is calling the game tonight..... for the other team.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:39 PM   #66
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Nice little moment on YES just now with the crowd giving Kidd the standing O.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:40 PM   #67
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

again George... sigh.. I don't expect any offence, but hopefully he will play at least decent defence

Old 12-19-2008, 07:41 PM   #68
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
again George... sigh.. I don't expect any offence, but hopefully he will play at least decent defence
He's played outstanding D as of late.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:42 PM   #69
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

Kidd got nice ovation in jersey. Good to see
Old 12-19-2008, 07:42 PM   #70
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

Quote:
I would love to see Antione Wright starting with Josh Howard. I think he is a better player at this point in DG's career.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:42 PM   #71
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
granted that is true. But, Antione Wright has also.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:45 PM   #72
vRookie

JHo the chucker
Old 12-19-2008, 07:45 PM   #73
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Agreed. But on offense he was horrible

Old 12-19-2008, 07:47 PM   #74
vRookie

Nice play by JHo
Old 12-19-2008, 07:48 PM   #75
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk should have shot that ball. He had a layup.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:50 PM   #76
LonghornDub

Quote:
granted that is true. But, Antione Wright has also.
Not really. Wright hasn't been bad, but George's D has been considerably better. And, as someone pointed out the other day, Wright is actually shooting worse than George.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:51 PM   #77
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Kidd's playing aggresive
Old 12-19-2008, 07:51 PM   #78
LonghornDub

Carter took 3-4 steps without dribbling before getting fouled there.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:52 PM   #79
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

Harris is lighting it up
Old 12-19-2008, 07:52 PM   #80
vRookie

OMG George

Tags
devin who?, gdt 08/09, human race that we run, mavs equal crap, must win, my tag can beat your tag, no more germandunk gdt's!, poppycock, the sky is falling, we got hosed tommy