Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 01-07-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
Eman

Eman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
Bargnani and Dirk on the court together against many teams is asking for disaster. Two players without the quickness to keep up with SF's.

When we play Houston, who guards Artest? NO-Peja? etc.
Bargnani has some SF skills -- Dirk does as well -- but there is no way he plays D as a SF should.

18 and 6 in with 1.4 blocks in his last 5 games and he's only 23----that's bargnani. We would use Parker or George to guard the Artest/Peja. We can afford to put George in because if we put Bargnani at Center, we have another scorer and don't need George to score! Singleton could be thrown in as well.

Bargnani
dirk
George/Singleton
Parker
Kidd

We will still have guys that play defense. Besides, how many times does Josh Howard play when he is not mentally there on D? Bargnani has the same offensive numbers as Josh, he blocks shots and shoots a higher percentage.

The rumor stated that we would have to take another player from Toronto. I wonder who that would be and if it would help solve any of our problems?
Eman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:38 PM   #2
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman View Post
18 and 6 in with 1.4 blocks in his last 5 games and he's only 23----that's bargnani. We would use Parker or George to guard the Artest/Peja. We can afford to put George in because if we put Bargnani at Center, we have another scorer and don't need George to score! Singleton could be thrown in as well.

Bargnani
dirk
George/Singleton
Parker
Kidd

We will still have guys that play defense. Besides, how many times does Josh Howard play when he is not mentally there on D? Bargnani has the same offensive numbers as Josh, he blocks shots and shoots a higher percentage.

The rumor stated that we would have to take another player from Toronto. I wonder who that would be and if it would help solve any of our problems?

UGH this lineup makes me ILL! Sorry but I have zero interest in Bargnani playing Center, that is laughable at best! I also have zero interest in D. George starting ever again. AB doesn't do one thing better than Dirk.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blueberries, i hate hoopsworld.com, pointed, pointless