Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-11-2001, 03:16 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

just curious.
didn't know if there were any P1's out there
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2001, 03:25 PM   #2
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I guess I'm a P1. But I don't really listen to them anymore.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2001, 03:29 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

a big hardline fan
also fan of gordon keith, the rant is genius
Old 05-11-2001, 03:49 PM   #4
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Just as long as it's not Norm, then I'm ok. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2001, 03:59 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

i like norm ok
i just get tired of guys like david robinson and maybe even the musers...guys that really don't know that much about sports and try to talk sports anyways.
at least gordo doesn't pretend to like sports and doesn't pretend to be interested in them
Old 05-11-2001, 10:22 PM   #6
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Randy Galloway

Norm

Chuck Cooperstein

I like my sports shows to be about sports. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2001, 07:30 AM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

yeah, i hear ya.
i like galloway also.
never listen to coop that much.
but i like the hardline, definitely enjoy their baseball talk and their opinions and ideas on basketball.
plus, corby is funny.

listen to the obvious man some day, hilarious
Old 05-12-2001, 07:50 AM   #8
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I like the Hardline when they talk sports. They just don't do that enough for my tastes. Did you hear how bad the current Nielson ratings were for the Ticket?
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2001, 08:40 AM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

no, i didn't hear.

i know that they used to have jim rhome going against the hardline and the ended up pulling the plug on the rhome show.

oh well, i'm not really worried about it. i just love to hear mavs talk