Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2009, 03:44 PM   #11
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
I suppose OKC playing without Durant is the type of good news the Mavs got when they heard that they were playing the Spurs without Duncan...and others...

Never EVER underestimate your opponent...
WTF...I was kidding. I didn't think the Mavs would screw the pooch on this game...but dang that was ugly!!!

Every organization goes through a period of growth...then they hit a plateau and then they either go back down or they re-cycle and break through a ceiling to reach a new plateau...

This Mavs team/organization appears to be on a steady decline with a destination of loserville.

This is sad to watch, yet as a fan, we stick through it...waiting for the next cycle to the top...I wonder, who's playing Jr. High basketball today that will be the player the Mavs acquire to bring them up in 2016 and beyond?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
becauseweneverplaygood, declineofthemavericks, gay tags, i hate these boys in blue, ithinkijustpoopedmyself, mediocrity central, suckit trebek, that just happened, thenwhyarewelosing?, wedontlosetoeveryteam