Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-26-2008, 12:08 AM   #361
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Is anyone else scared by how good the Spurs are looking? Damnit, I knew we shouldn't have given them Mike Finley!!!
With the new nba rules, perimeter guys are really hard to stop. Manu/Parker are just a stinking hard handful. Manu especially is damn near unstoppable.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2008, 12:10 AM   #362
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

How many more dances does Nash have left in him?
Old 04-26-2008, 12:11 AM   #363
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli
We are so much better off than the Suns, right now. Hope we can meet the Spurs in the next round and then the Lakers and then the Celtics.

What is most scary about the Spurs is their discipline. They might be boring, but they get the job done.
I have a hard time calling them boring. When they play like they've been playing this series they're more exciting to watch then the Suns. Or maybe I just enjoyed them beating the shi* out of the Suns.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:12 AM   #364
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
How many more dances does Nash have left in him?
He'll have plenty of time once the Suns get a backup and Bruce Bowen isn't guarding him. Probably once they get a 2 guard who can take over the game. That's the only way Bowen is getting off of him. That Nash performance tonight seemed all too familiar.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:37 AM   #365
Spurs Fan

Spurs Fan is a jewel in the roughSpurs Fan is a jewel in the roughSpurs Fan is a jewel in the roughSpurs Fan is a jewel in the roughSpurs Fan is a jewel in the rough

Man, what a game. I'm sure Suns fans won't agree, but that's neither here nor there
Spurs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:44 AM   #366
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

The Spurs were dominant all night long. Parker especially with solid doses from Ginobli and Duncan. Bowen didn't let Nash do a thing out there. I kept waiting for Nash to step up but it never came. The Spurs had an answer for the two or three times the Suns made a run. Thomas and Oberto did nice jobs on Stoudamire and O'Neal as well.

It must be tough to have your home crowd boo you.
Old 04-26-2008, 01:02 AM   #367
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I really, really hate the Spurs.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:08 AM   #368
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
I have a hard time calling them boring. When they play like they've been playing this series they're more exciting to watch then the Suns. Or maybe I just enjoyed them beating the shi* out of the Suns.
I always felt the Spurs a boring. The whole organization. Not necessarily the way the played today. The black and white uniforms, Duncan, Popovich, Bowen, Avery Johnson, David Robinson, the dome with the large curtain they played in before, the River Walk, Los Alamos (never been there, so I don't know, maybe its an exciting city...)... all so boooring...

Ginobili and Parker are less boring, but one is a whiner and the other is French...

There is no flash, no glitter, no moments of glory that really stand out.

I don't like Kobe, but I rather watch the Laker Show than the Spurs.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:11 AM   #369
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I would take boring if it won us championships.
Old 04-26-2008, 01:23 AM   #370
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

The spurs are a stud of a team...manu/parker/duncan and an ace defender. Not to mention...Pop...

I like them a lot but I also hate them. Is that wrong?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 04-26-2008, 01:30 AM   #371
dude1394
Guru

Also isn't hill hobbled as well. Tough time for him to be limited, but not unexpected really.
Old 04-26-2008, 01:40 AM   #372
vjz

vjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nicevjz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
The spurs are a stud of a team...manu/parker/duncan and an ace defender. Not to mention...Pop...

No, I no longer hate the Spurs. It's just so difficult to win an NBA championship (ask the Jazz, Kings, Mavs, Suns...) but these guys are so consistent. You gotta appreciate what they've done, how they've adapted. The most impressive is how they adapted to the rule changes a couple of years ago which were pretty much designed to help a team like the Suns.
vjz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:50 AM   #373
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

I think if the Spurs of the 2000s had been around during the 90's with the Bulls dynasty, they still would of won a couple of championships. Bulls would of won about 4 and Spurs about 2. Who would stop Tim Duncan? The Bulls had no center.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:53 AM   #374
cowdog80

cowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Also isn't hill hobbled as well. Tough time for him to be limited, but not unexpected really.
No crap. How can a coach play him 70 games of 30+ mpg and then expect him to be 100% come playoff time?

That's another thing to respect about Pop, he limits his guys minutes even if it costs them a few wins during the regular season. There are a lot of coaches in this league who would run Duncan/Ginobili into the ground in quest of a #1 overall seed.
cowdog80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:56 AM   #375
cowdog80

cowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of lightcowdog80 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
I think if the Spurs of the 2000s had been around during the 90's with the Bulls dynasty, they still would of won a couple of championships. Bulls would of won about 4 and Spurs about 2. Who would stop Tim Duncan? The Bulls had no center.
Cartwright, Purdue, and Longley were pretty good post defenders. Not to mention that Horace Grant and Dennis Rodman were pretty salty defending the 4 as well.

However, it's probably fair to say that none of Bulls' 6 opponents were as good as this Spurs group as been.
Old 04-26-2008, 04:22 AM   #376
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Yeah that's why I say if those teams meet in six NBA Finals Bulls win 4 Spurs win 2.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 04:57 AM   #377
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I found Steve Nash's favorite book...

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 05:02 AM   #378
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

It's all about Pop. Always has been, always will be.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 07:47 AM   #379
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I always felt the Spurs a boring. The whole organization. Not necessarily the way the played today. The black and white uniforms, Duncan, Popovich, Bowen, Avery Johnson, David Robinson, the dome with the large curtain they played in before, the River Walk, Los Alamos (never been there, so I don't know, maybe its an exciting city...)... all so boooring...

Ginobili and Parker are less boring, but one is a whiner and the other is French...

drob was never boring. he is one of the most athletic 7 footers of all time. he was a flat out freak.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:33 AM   #380
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

I never expected the Suns to go 3 down -
Old 04-26-2008, 11:43 AM   #381
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart
I found Steve Nash's favorite book...

genius! +rep

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:07 PM   #382
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

IMO, the "Spurs are boring" thing is a reputation that has persisted since 4-5 years ago, when they were a lot more boring.

These days, the Spurs actually run quite a bit with TP, and they play a very well-executed half court game. I'm not sure that they're very boring at all. Just good.

But they were quite boring in the past, at least in my opinion.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:32 PM   #383
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:

I disagree. I mean I agree with what you're saying about the arena and the uniforms. But like Prodigy brought up, maybe in years past they were boring ever since Parker has elevated his game into a all star level they've been exciting to watch. I guess it matters what you're a fan of. I love the dunks but I also love flawless execution. Its funny because I hated the Spurs a couple of years ago. Especially after that Finals series of the Pistons and Spurs. But I think they're exciting to watch now. They're not really run and gun but they definately do run. Especially Parker and Ginobilli. And you don't think when Ginobilli isn't flopping around he's not flashy? Not just their Big 3 but even their role players. Kurt Thomas, Fin, watching Bowen shut down the opposing teams best player, etc.
Old 04-26-2008, 01:33 PM   #384
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
IMO, the "Spurs are boring" thing is a reputation that has persisted since 4-5 years ago, when they were a lot more boring.

These days, the Spurs actually run quite a bit with TP, and they play a very well-executed half court game. I'm not sure that they're very boring at all. Just good.

But they were quite boring in the past, at least in my opinion.
Yea I agree. I think it had to do with Parker being so young that Pop didn't want to let them loose. Just not mess up. I use to hate to watch them. And it was even worse before Parker got there.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:08 PM   #385
cowdog80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Yea I agree. I think it had to do with Parker being so young that Pop didn't want to let them loose. Just not mess up. I use to hate to watch them. And it was even worse before Parker got there.
this is true, the '99 Spurs could be brutal to watch at times.

although, that's probably as much indicative of the league at that point in time than it is a direct criticism of that team.

jordan's bulls didn't play any more of an exciting style during their second three-peat. but because they had michael jordan, they were exciting by media definition.
Old 04-26-2008, 05:00 PM   #386
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

talk about self destructing... ouch, canada

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 06:47 PM   #387
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Carmelo in this series has 66 points on 64 shots. I wonder if the Nuggets might have been in one of those games had Kleiza gotten a few of those shots.

I remember Stephen A. Smith said the Hornets would rather have the Mavs than the Nuggets because the Mavs dont have heart.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 07:20 PM   #388
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

suns are done!!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:19 PM   #389
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe Atlanta is beating Boston.. even temporarily.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:29 PM   #390
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

They are doing that just to screw the gamblers in Las Vegas betting on the sweep.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:38 PM   #391
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not that's there anything wrong with it..........

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:43 PM   #392
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

So funny that they dont have a shotclock and PA announcer has to yell out "10 seconds" "5,4,3...".

It's like no one in Atlanta even knew there was going to be a basketball game going on today.

Oh the Hawks are supposed to play today? We better put up two baskets real quick.

Last edited by Dim499; 04-26-2008 at 09:44 PM.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:48 PM   #393
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

The birds are kicking the crap out of the Irish!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:00 PM   #394
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

I don't know why the Celtics gave up on the game so early. They were still in it. I would say they had a good chance of winning even though they were 7 down with 40 seconds left. But it's over now.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:27 PM   #395
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

The Jazz are stupid.

If they thought they already won the series, they are wrong.

They need to play like they did in games 1 and 2. They are WAAAAAAY more talented than Houston, but they have their heads up their asses right now.
Old 04-26-2008, 10:43 PM   #396
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

I loved that Hawks-Celtics game, big props to the Hawks and Horford punked the crap out of pierce at the end.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:58 PM   #397
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be very, very interested to see if the Hawks can even it up in Game 4. That'd sure make things a lot more fun.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:51 PM   #398
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Entertaining game between Utah and Houston. If T-Mac shows up now, Houston will steal a second game.

Last edited by twelli; 04-26-2008 at 11:52 PM.
Old 04-27-2008, 12:15 AM   #399
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Quote:
Entertaining game between Utah and Houston. If T-Mac shows up now, Houston will steal a second game.
What a shot by Alston, houston down by two, 12.5 seconds left.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 12:17 AM   #400
twelli
Diamond Member

Houston missed 8 free throws. If they lose, they can blame themselves...