Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-30-2009, 07:55 PM   #361
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Mahoganii Jul 30, 2009 10:08:22 AM Report Offensive Post
"Attractive horse. Unlocked stall. Stool nearby. This has entrapment written all over it. Just ANOTHER ploy to keep the black man down!"
You must spread some reputation... looks like you aren't getting any blue boxes tonight.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2009, 02:01 PM   #362
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.dallasbasketball.com/fullColumn.php?id=1963
BREAKING: Cristal Taylor Gets 5 Years In Prison
By Mike Fisher -- DB.com

Dirk Nowitzki's ex-girlfriend Cristal Taylor has been sentenced this morning by the St. Charles County(Missouri) court to five years in prison. More details to be chased here, and more questions linger ...

Taylor had been jailed in Missouri awaiting her third court appearance in three different venues this summer. She had reportedly refused to follow a Texas’ judge’s order that she undergo a pregnancy test and a DNA test that would establish that Nowitzki is indeed the father.

That issue is still unclear. So are some other issues we addressed earlier this morning. (Again, it's not generally normal for a five-month-pregnant woman who has given birth two or three times previously to not be showing ...)

But what we do know, with the St. Louis paper relaying info to the Morning News, is that St. Charles County legal officials pushed for five years and got it -- two five-year sentences to run concurrently -- all tied to having violated the probation given her after she pleaded guilty in 1999 to four felony counts, a crime that would've meant five years in prison.

More to come ...
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:27 PM   #363
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

5 years for credit card fraud? wtf

"She had reportedly refused to follow a Texas’ judge’s order that she undergo a pregnancy test and a DNA test that would establish that Nowitzki is indeed the father."

Thats interesting. Why she declined when Dirk is "for sure" the father?
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:47 PM   #364
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all

Good news!
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:53 PM   #365
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post

"She had reportedly refused to follow a Texas’ judge’s order that she undergo a pregnancy test and a DNA test that would establish that Nowitzki is indeed the father."

Wow !

Old 08-24-2009, 05:42 PM   #366
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Brad Townsend has a lot of stuff up on the DMN-blog on the whole situation:
http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/

she makes no mention of being pregnant in a 4 page letter to the judge in which she asks for leniency, her attorney obviously doesn't know whether she is and isn't willing to comment either way. Neither him nor a (court) reporter whom Townsend asked about it could tell from looking at her.

All that sounds like very good news to me!
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:00 PM   #367
Spurred1

Spurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to all

Quote:
5 years for credit card fraud? wtf

The five years isn't for credit card fraud-it relates to her felony conviction(s) for forgery/passing bad checks, I believe. She entered a plea of guilty on a number of charges years ago and received 5 years probation. She failed to fulfill those probation obligations-hence the five years in prison now.
The credit card fraud she committed in Texas, when she "paid" the dentist the $10,000 with a bad credit card.
Spurred1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:20 PM   #368
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Sounds like (to me at least) that she's not pregnant at all and out of Dirk's life. Great news.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 08-24-2009 at 10:21 PM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 12:14 AM   #369
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Has this b*tch stepped off yet?!

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 08:37 AM   #370
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:

That sounds excellent. I was already thinking earlier that her pregnancy claim was just a poor try to get attention and now I am even more convinced.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:08 AM   #371
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not going to get my hopes up yet until the hard facts come out but boy there is certainly some light showing at the end of this one. If she turns out not to be pregnant, then Dirk can just wake up one day thinking it was all just a bad dream.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 12:16 PM   #372
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Germandunk, I like this one better:
Old 08-25-2009, 12:46 PM   #373
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

same dude guys, just longer .gif for you, bernardos.

the youtube link is great, too, where someone added music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt2i0ts-uck
Old 08-25-2009, 01:43 PM   #374
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

She knows that a pregnancy ain't gonna tell a darned thing. She needs a cyborg detector.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:23 PM   #375
Spurred1

Spurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to all

Don't know if anyone here has seen this journalistic masterpiece...go post your comments on this piece of nonsense.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jackso..._b_268463.html
Old 08-26-2009, 05:41 PM   #376
JamesVE

JamesVE has a spectacular aura aboutJamesVE has a spectacular aura aboutJamesVE has a spectacular aura about

So, DB.com says she has given birth "two or three times previously" - am I missing something or why is that just mentioned in passing? Supposedly she had a miscarriage in January, so even if that counts as one of the "births" what's up with the other two?
Old 08-26-2009, 06:02 PM   #377
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurred1 View Post
Don't know if anyone here has seen this journalistic masterpiece...go post your comments on this piece of nonsense.
Wow, that "journalist" should be fired for straight up libel and a complete disregard of fact checking.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 06:15 PM   #378
Spurred1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesVE View Post
So, DB.com says she has given birth "two or three times previously" - am I missing something or why is that just mentioned in passing? Supposedly she had a miscarriage in January, so even if that counts as one of the "births" what's up with the other two?
She has three teenagers she gave to others to raise.
Old 08-26-2009, 06:29 PM   #379
JamesVE

JamesVE has a spectacular aura aboutJamesVE has a spectacular aura aboutJamesVE has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
She has three teenagers she gave to others to raise.
Haha, wow, dang, I guess I completely missed that somewhere along the way, and I've been keeping up with this story quite consistently. So, I take it Dirk didn't know about her teenage kids either lol
Old 08-26-2009, 06:45 PM   #380
Spurred1

^Probably not-the kids are something like 19, 17, and 14. Having three kids that old might tip Dirk off that she isn't 30, which she claimed to be.

Last edited by Spurred1; 08-26-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:14 AM   #381
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
oh nos, he did it again!
Old 08-28-2009, 04:23 AM   #382
mavErika
Golden Member

OK, I gave him fanboy payback, but my payback is still pending for approval.
Should get posted though, don't think I was venting over the top!

Last edited by mavErika; 08-28-2009 at 05:43 AM.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:44 AM   #383
mavErika
Golden Member

I'm as happy as everyone else to read about some trade rumors again, but here's another random observation I made regarding the Crystal story:

According to the German news magazine DER SPIEGEL, she introduced herself to Dirk as Christian "chrissy" Trevino. That's also the same name she used when she went to the dentist in Beaumont in 2004, presenting a driver's license and a credit card both bearing that name.
C.T. "told The News the credit card belonged to a friend, and the friend had not told her the credit card was nearly maxed out."
( http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...e.63bcfbd.html)

I'm not sure if it's smart to use the same alias in these different situations, but there may be reasons for that.

But if you scroll your way down the Dallas Mavericks Dancers photo gallery on db.com (which I kind of did ), you'll stumble across this beautiful woman:
http://dallasbasketballdotcom.yuku.c...s-Dancers.html

Of course that could be the "friend" she had the credit card and the license from, but for what reason should she introduce herself with the name of a recent Mavericks dance girl to him, that doesn't make any sense to me. If the Spiegel-report is right, and they seem to be very confident about this particular fact, she risked questions coming up as soon as Dirk (or anybody else who knows her) learns the name of this woman who happens to dance at every homegame he plays, whom some may even consider a team member of him. That sure as hell doesn't seem to be the smart thing to do if you're C.T.!

I don't know, the whole story about this woman makes now less sense to me than ever before. Am I missing something?
Is the name Crystal/Christian and/or Trevino so common in Texas that C.T. didn't expect anybody to get suspicious if one notes another woman with the same name in the immediate surroundings?
If anyone has an idea what to make of this strange name match, please let me know!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dancer_Crystal.jpg (58.9 KB, 257 views)
Old 09-03-2009, 02:58 AM   #384
wilmtalk

wilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to behold

Some pathological lier's can not keep their lies straight. They sometimes don't even consider that they will be found out tomorrow. When she first met Dirk she might not even have considered that it might go as far as it did.

She might have been so used to decieving that she came up with the first name that she could think off. Or it might have been the name of a person that she wished she was like the Dancer you mentioned.

Last edited by wilmtalk; 09-03-2009 at 03:01 AM.
wilmtalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:02 PM   #385
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

She's not pregnant...

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archi...s-not-pre.html
Quote:
From Brad Townsend:

Dirk Nowitzki's former fiancée Cristal Taylor is not pregnant, according to prison medical records released Thursday to Nowitzki's attorney, Robert Hart.

Hart said he received written confirmation from the correctional medical services department in Vandalia, Mo.

"As we suspected, we did not believe her story," Hart said. "We received written confirmation that she is not pregnant from the department of corrections medical accountability records system."

Taylor, 38, is incarcerated in St. Charles, Mo., where last week she was sentenced to five years for violating probation in a decade-old forgery and theft case.

On July 24, Dallas family court Associate judge Randall Grubbs had ordered pregnancy and DNA testing in the Taylor-Nowitzki case, saying "We know the first one has to happen. The other one may be moot."

Hart said the medical record he received on Thursday showed that Taylor tested "HCG negative" on Aug. 31. HCG is the medical term for pregnancy.

What a bitch.
Old 09-03-2009, 04:07 PM   #386
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Good to hear, proves to Dirk, the fraud that she is, no ties. bye bye.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:14 PM   #387
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Where's Laura Miller now..what with the parade route planning and all..eh thats all I got.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:35 PM   #388
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 05:22 PM   #389
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Great news.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:07 PM   #390
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Half expecting Ashton Kutcher and the Punk'd crew to show up any minute now.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:10 PM   #391
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:30 PM   #392
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:46 PM   #393
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by sefant77; 09-03-2009 at 06:46 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:54 PM   #394
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

^ Should read: : "No one is the farther, the bitch lied again!"

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 09:36 PM   #395
mavErika
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilmtalk View Post
Some pathological lier's can not keep their lies straight. They sometimes don't even consider that they will be found out tomorrow. When she first met Dirk she might not even have considered that it might go as far as it did.

She might have been so used to decieving that she came up with the first name that she could think off. Or it might have been the name of a person that she wished she was like the Dancer you mentioned.
In the light of todays breaking news your perception seems to be dead on!

I still think that's too easy of an explanation in this case, can't think of any better though.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:14 PM   #396
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Doucher Jackson Williams is up to it again.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:27 AM   #397
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Glad to hear she's not pregnant. Congrats, Dirk!

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:14 AM   #398
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius.....(song Dirk is singing right now)

Crystal who?

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 09-04-2009 at 01:29 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:47 AM   #399
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

It takes a truly dispicable person to manipulate another human being with a lie about pregnancy and their possible child. As a woman I am so outraged by this "woman".
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:01 AM   #400
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
This is the dawning of the age of a Aquarius.....(song Dirk is singing right now)

Crystal who?
Nah....he's most likely channeling The Hoff

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baby=payday, beware rough jail sex!, c.t. = cokc trap, enchanted beard, epic vaginal fail, i let him touch, i let him watch, idots, oh noes no payday