Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-18-2007, 04:59 PM   #361
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

bleah...bad shot, though it did eat into the clock...need to get this stop and it is done...
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2007, 04:59 PM   #362
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Because Jho is the first half guy, and then Dirk takes over in the second half.
I used to subscribe to this line of thought, but I'm starting to think the guy just shrinks back all too often.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:59 PM   #363
digit

digit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura about

I have Dallas -5.5...still sweating
digit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 04:59 PM   #364
juckie

juckie will become famous soon enoughjuckie will become famous soon enough

whts up with josh,jesus christ.
juckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 05:00 PM   #365
SlimBig
Golden Member

SlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really nice

WTF Howard. His disappearing act kills me. I hate how at times he starts the game off like he's about to go for 40, then fades.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:00 PM   #366
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

MVP- plain and simple. steps up big in the crunch time
Old 03-18-2007, 05:01 PM   #367
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Mason. ha.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 05:01 PM   #368
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

edit: nvm make that 19 secs and 3 and its pretty open again :P

Last edited by Lor20; 03-18-2007 at 05:01 PM.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 05:01 PM   #369
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Who didn't think that 3 was going in?
Old 03-18-2007, 05:01 PM   #370
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleefilled
I used to subscribe to this line of thought, but I'm starting to think the guy just shrinks back all too often.
Yeah, I think it's a little of both.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 05:01 PM   #371
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously, it ALWAYS has to be REALLY close in games like this...

Put it away Dirk!
Old 03-18-2007, 05:01 PM   #372
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

I'd be willing to bet my life that Dirk hits both of these...
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 03-18-2007, 05:01 PM   #373
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Ok Dirk, hit these.

OMG....

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 03-18-2007, 05:01 PM   #374
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Damnit Dirk!!!!!
Old 03-18-2007, 05:02 PM   #375
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

DAMNIT DIRK!
Old 03-18-2007, 05:02 PM   #376
The Crippler
Diamond Member

and I'm dead...
Old 03-18-2007, 05:02 PM   #377
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I knew that was going to come up... about free throws and MVP.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:02 PM   #378
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Seriously Dirk, what the is wrong with you at the line in closing out the game!

Seriously!

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 03-18-2007 at 05:04 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 05:02 PM   #379
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
I'd be willing to bet my life that Dirk hits both of these...
Bang!
Old 03-18-2007, 05:03 PM   #380
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Please JET Please!!!
Old 03-18-2007, 05:03 PM   #381
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Make it and it is over Terry!
Old 03-18-2007, 05:03 PM   #382
big_pth
Diamond Member

need this next one JET
Old 03-18-2007, 05:03 PM   #383
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
Bang!
yep.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:03 PM   #384
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Game!
Old 03-18-2007, 05:03 PM   #385
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

clutch..
Old 03-18-2007, 05:03 PM   #386
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Good job Jet!

Old 03-18-2007, 05:03 PM   #387
big_pth
Diamond Member

Game time.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:03 PM   #388
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Jet missed those last season...
Old 03-18-2007, 05:03 PM   #389
ilMavvento

ilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the rough

Suck it Mike Breen!
ilMavvento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 05:04 PM   #390
digit

digit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura about

Good win
digit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 05:04 PM   #391
big_pth
Diamond Member

that looked kinda hollywood to me...
Old 03-18-2007, 05:04 PM   #392
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Boy, this announcer hated us...Mike Breen? what a douche.

Last edited by The Crippler; 03-18-2007 at 05:04 PM.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:04 PM   #393
jleefilled
Platinum Member

Huge win.. Fun thread folks!
Old 03-18-2007, 05:04 PM   #394
rmacomic
Platinum Member

Dirk with the punch to win.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:04 PM   #395
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Ballgame. Good job Mavs.

Old 03-18-2007, 05:04 PM   #396
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

yeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-18-2007, 05:04 PM   #397
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

mavs win again just 8 to go till we got another 10 game streak :P
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 05:05 PM   #398
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
Jet missed those last season...
...and Dirk made em!

Funny how things have swapped recently. Don't get me wrong, the dude is MEGA-clutch, but something about these late minute free throws that are getting to him. If ever he is going to knock two down, that has to be the time.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:05 PM   #399
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Murray should start trying out for movies. He had the announcers fooled... until they replayed it.
Old 03-18-2007, 05:05 PM   #400
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

Big win. We needed that. That turnaround by Dirk was the best shot I've seen in a long time. That was an amazing shot.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote