Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-25-2003, 03:43 PM   #361
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

Is getting the hang of this thread........**applause, applause**........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 04:47 PM   #362
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

WRONGLY THINKS I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]....THE PLAN IS WORKING[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 04:50 PM   #363
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Thinks that I have cubs..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img].................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 04:54 PM   #364
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

she should know that by "cubs" I meant the rest of us[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-25-2003, 04:56 PM   #365
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should know I knew what he meant.....just wanted to make it clear to everyone else.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 05:00 PM   #366
sike
The Preacha

now she knows that I know that she knows that I know that she knows[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-25-2003, 05:02 PM   #367
Caliente
Diamond Member

Sike, you may now advance to the next level........
Old 11-25-2003, 05:05 PM   #368
sike
The Preacha

what!...now I can just be a "moron" and not a "stupid moron"? thanks Cali, your the best![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-25-2003, 05:07 PM   #369
Caliente
Diamond Member

Those were your words, not mine.................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 05:12 PM   #370
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Didn't call sike a moron. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 05:16 PM   #371
sike
The Preacha

badly wants her to call sike a moron.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-25-2003, 05:28 PM   #372
Caliente
Diamond Member

I refuse based solely on principle........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 05:32 PM   #373
sike
The Preacha

just like tony the tiger(not Chiwas)..she'ssssssssss great!

Old 11-25-2003, 05:36 PM   #374
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Does a fine job of calling sike a moron. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 05:41 PM   #375
Caliente
Diamond Member

I did not do any such thing.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 05:48 PM   #376
sike
The Preacha

did not follow formula...of the post!..but still the best![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-25-2003, 05:50 PM   #377
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should know that he is the King of superlatives.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 05:52 PM   #378
LRB
Guru

Should know that I was referring to Sike calling sike a moron not the beautiful and kind hearted lioness. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-25-2003, 05:58 PM   #379
sike
The Preacha

love the lioness as much as anyone!....

Old 11-25-2003, 10:39 PM   #380
LRB
Guru

Thinks the lioness is the best.
Old 11-26-2003, 10:05 AM   #381
Caliente
Diamond Member

He is going out of town for Thanksgiving......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 10:53 AM   #382
LRB
Guru

I will miss her while I'm gone for Thangiving (No internet access while I'm gone. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img])
Old 11-26-2003, 10:56 AM   #383
Caliente
Diamond Member

We must be going to the same place.........Mozambique...?............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 11:15 AM   #384
LRB
Guru

Should know that I am indeed going to a 3rd world country, Louisiana. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 11:35 AM   #385
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Cold as ice. Pure as the newly-driven snow. This moderator rocks!

(Now where's that $20). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 11:41 AM   #386
Caliente
Diamond Member

He is a big fan of Elvis...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 12:56 PM   #387
LRB
Guru

Has a beautifal voice.
Old 11-26-2003, 01:31 PM   #388
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

time around lousiana folk must be affecting his spelling[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 01:50 PM   #389
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Is only in it for the money.
Old 11-26-2003, 02:04 PM   #390
sike
The Preacha

LOOKS LIKE HIS AVATAR...SO I'M TOLD...

Old 11-26-2003, 02:29 PM   #391
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Cool cat.
Old 11-26-2003, 02:36 PM   #392
sike
The Preacha

is very esq....whatever the heck that means.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-26-2003, 05:46 PM   #393
Caliente
Diamond Member

He is hotter than his avatar....at least I hope he is.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 06:21 PM   #394
sike
The Preacha

(no doubt, i have a nose![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])

thinks my pic is uuuuuugly!....

Old 11-26-2003, 07:18 PM   #395
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Dissed me on yesterday's over/under (I scored 2/4 but you claimed 1/4).
Old 11-26-2003, 07:23 PM   #396
sike
The Preacha

will not let it go![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-26-2003, 07:26 PM   #397
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Truer words could not be spoken.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 07:32 PM   #398
sike
The Preacha

is gainning a fan in sike.....
u2 is funny but not mean spirited......
basketball intelligent but likes to have a good time
used to fly jets....and that just feakin rocks!

plus his turkey is looking at its butt and that takes courage![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-26-2003, 07:42 PM   #399
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should know that is Timmy's turkey (from South Park), and his name is Gobbles! He is a physically challenged Turkey, but his handicap saves him from the "humane turkey killing" room. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 07:44 PM   #400
sike
The Preacha

he knows that looking at one's butt can save your life![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]