Ridiculously excited. Plan to watch every game (TV gods willing) 7 41.18%
Pretty darn excited. I plan to make some time to watch games and cheer 8 47.06%
Cautiously excited. Let's see how we come out of the gates 2 11.76%
Suspicious. I want to see some good things before I will care. 0 0%
Not excited at all. 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2021, 09:44 PM   #361
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

I would bet a dollar that the story trending on Twitter about NBA executives were terrified that Giannis was considering coming to the Mavs before deciding to extend with the Bucks was leaked by the MBT to give the appearance that they were close to be a championship team... The Cowboys front office plays the leak a narrative story also.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2021, 09:49 PM   #362
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
I would bet a dollar that the story trending on Twitter about NBA executives were terrified that Giannis was considering coming to the Mavs before deciding to extend with the Bucks was leaked by the MBT to give the appearance that they were close to be a championship team... The Cowboys front office plays the leak a narrative story also.
It's so stupid. Get so tiresome of people living in La La land scenarios. Giannis signed his max. Moving on.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 06-13-2021 at 09:49 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 09:54 PM   #363
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

To show how stagnant the Mavs are, remember about 18 months ago during an early regular season game in Phoenix when Luka dropped a 40 point triple double on the Suns on their home court? Phoenix would go on to miss the playoffs. Fast forward one season and Ayton is playing in the Western Conference Finals and Luka and the Mavs will be preying that by some chance, they happen to get a favorable match up in round 1 next year so Luka can win at least 1 playoff series before his 5th year. As Donnie said, If only Luka could learn to distribute and move the chess pieces around better the wonderful team Donnie has assembled for Luka's convenience could actually win. I wasn't a fan of Donnie's work over the past decade but his smug condescending bull shit in the presser last week really pissed me off.
Old 06-13-2021, 10:28 PM   #364
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

As a GM, how dumb do you have to be to say what he did about Doncic before you're planning to recruit players to your team? Granted he's not dumb but almost as bad he publicly gave a comment that could be seen as negative about the only guy that could help bring in other talent.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 10:31 PM   #365
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Mavs are going to have to make an aggressive bold move like Phoenix if they want to contend next year.

Phoenix bold move was trading for Paul when damn near everyone said his contract was not moveable and it wasn't worth it.

Then they followed that up by getting Crowder added to a team that desperately needed perimeter defensive help.

I'll say it again DeRozan is the best wing imo who could help this team despite him not being a 3 point shooter if you watch guys like Paul and Leonard they kill you late in games in the mid range

The 2nd guy I would focus on is Marcus Smart. He's the guy that brings toughness defensively something Dallas keeps failing to obtain.

But something tells me the mavs will do the opposite and get someone like Gordon Dragic then resign THJ and try to outscore people again in next years playoffs.

Last edited by Dallas41; 06-13-2021 at 10:31 PM.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2021, 10:51 PM   #366
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
As a GM, how dumb do you have to be to say what he did about Doncic before you're planning to recruit players to your team? Granted he's not dumb but almost as bad he publicly gave a comment that could be seen as negative about the only guy that could help bring in other talent.
Donnie certainly plays dumb to the media though. I've hated his howdy doody cowboy talk shit for a long, long time. I can only imagine how he talks to other gms. Hopefully not like that.

Old 06-13-2021, 10:57 PM   #367
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Donnie certainly plays dumb to the media though. I've hated his howdy doody cowboy talk shit for a long, long time. I can only imagine how he talks to other gms. Hopefully not like that.
I don't like to shit either. He's Seriously on the hot seat this offseason. I say that but I doubt Cuban sees it like thst at all.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 01:11 AM   #368
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
3. Makes a bit of sense but Collins/Atl probably draws better offers.
I kind of feel the same way. Hawks already have Hunter....they'll get Cam Reddish back...should get Kris Dunn back healthy....I don't know..I'd rather have Richardson then guys like Snell and Solomon Hill but if they are healthy I'm not sure we'd even be seeing those guys.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 06:58 AM   #369
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree they could likely get better offers but Collins does have some degree of flexibility as an RFA. If he wants to be on the Mavs IMO Hawks would take back two rotation players on good contracts vs. let him walk.
tap2390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 08:04 AM   #370
Zeus

Marcus Smart and DeRozan would be nice adds. Also if Josh Green isn't playing a solid 20 plus minutes a game and making some defensive impact I will punch someone.
Old 06-14-2021, 09:51 AM   #371
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
Agree they could likely get better offers but Collins does have some degree of flexibility as an RFA. If he wants to be on the Mavs IMO Hawks would take back two rotation players on good contracts vs. let him walk.
Its tough man because its hard to gauge exactly what the rest of the league feels about Porzingis...Hawks will be under the cap next season....would they use their cap space on KP with Gallinair and Capella?
Old 06-14-2021, 10:16 AM   #372
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Its tough man because its hard to gauge exactly what the rest of the league feels about Porzingis...Hawks will be under the cap next season....would they use their cap space on KP with Gallinair and Capella?
My suggestion is to trade some combination of Maxi / J-Rich / WCS / Burke for Collins. I think ATL may go for that IF they don't want to pay Collins because Maxi fits their team well and is on a good contract. J-Rich and WCS would add additional defenders to pair with Trae who are on cheap-ish one year deals.
Old 06-14-2021, 10:31 AM   #373
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
My suggestion is to trade some combination of Maxi / J-Rich / WCS / Burke for Collins. I think ATL may go for that IF they don't want to pay Collins because Maxi fits their team well and is on a good contract. J-Rich and WCS would add additional defenders to pair with Trae who are on cheap-ish one year deals.
So let me ask you...if you're the Hawks would you do it? Would you trade for any of those players?
Old 06-14-2021, 11:33 AM   #374
tap2390
Diamond Member

Quote:
So let me ask you...if you're the Hawks would you do it? Would you trade for any of those players?
This is not a straight up trade for a player who is under contract. For the Hawks this would be about getting value from a player you don't want to pay $100 million over 4 years. For the Mavs this is about taking the guessing game out of a RFA situation.
Old 06-14-2021, 12:20 PM   #375
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Instant talent downgrade. For a team that’s on the rise and 3 games away from the ECF, makes zero sense. Not everyone is Cuban trying to scrape pennies.
Old 06-14-2021, 12:34 PM   #376
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone seen the Athletic piece by Cato? Oh boy.
Old 06-14-2021, 12:37 PM   #377
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Anyone seen the Athletic piece by Cato? Oh boy.
Just came here to post something about it. Had no idea that guy has so much control. https://www.audacy.com/1053thefan/sp...1ZOdS8CixrQ24w
BPo001 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 12:39 PM   #378
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
This is not a straight up trade for a player who is under contract. For the Hawks this would be about getting value from a player you don't want to pay $100 million over 4 years. For the Mavs this is about taking the guessing game out of a RFA situation.
But at what point do you just say I’d rather let Collins walk for nothing rather than waste cap space on those guys?
Old 06-14-2021, 12:40 PM   #379
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Instant talent downgrade. For a team that’s on the rise and 3 games away from the ECF, makes zero sense. Not everyone is Cuban trying to scrape pennies.
I agree. There’s no reason for the Hawks to do that trade AT ALL.
Old 06-14-2021, 12:45 PM   #380
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Just came here to post something about it. Had no idea that guy has so much control. https://www.audacy.com/1053thefan/sp...1ZOdS8CixrQ24w
Per the article he was the guy making decision on draft night and he’s been dictating rotations. I can’t even wrap my head around it.

I also wonder if it’s part cover for how shit Cuban/Donnie has been but this report makes them look just as incompetent.
Old 06-14-2021, 12:48 PM   #381
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Cuban calling the article total bullshit just makes it worse. Even if the article was clickbait, it doesn't matter after Donnie made those stupid ass comments. It made the FO ripe for picking.

Old 06-14-2021, 12:50 PM   #382
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow! Cuts across several perceived problems from Cuban, to Donnie, to RC, to player rotations. If this guy really has that much influence then perhaps MBT needs to rethink his employment within the organization. Why do you need a coach or GM if your analytics guy is the one pulling the strings? Just let him send the script to the players and then sit back and watch.

Edit: Cuban and Donnie (and maybe RC) are choosing to listen to this guy, so everyone in the MBT is accountable if reality is as written in the article.

Last edited by purplefrog; 06-14-2021 at 12:53 PM.
purplefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 01:19 PM   #383
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Neither did I.....hell I wasn't even familiar with him....some of the stuff in that article is INSANE but it would explain a lot.

So I'm guessing Green was the pick that guys had a issue with? That would explain passing up Bey.
Old 06-14-2021, 01:20 PM   #384
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Per the article he was the guy making decision on draft night and he’s been dictating rotations. I can’t even wrap my head around it.

I also wonder if it’s part cover for how shit Cuban/Donnie has been but this report makes them look just as incompetent.
That's what I was gonna say....if the intent is to make him the fall guy then it was a poor attempt because it makes Donnie and Cuban look terrible.
Old 06-14-2021, 01:22 PM   #385
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Cuban calling the article total bullshit just makes it worse. Even if the article was clickbait, it doesn't matter after Donnie made those stupid ass comments. It made the FO ripe for picking.
Even if I'm to believe the article is bullshit.......with the way this team has been ran......I would HOPE that this was the cause as opposed to them just knowing what they hell they are doing. It would at least give me some hope that they've found the root of the problem.
Old 06-14-2021, 01:34 PM   #386
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Looks way worse calling it bullshit. In a way he could’ve used it as a fall guy even tho most wouldn’t buy it.
Old 06-14-2021, 01:41 PM   #387
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Looks way worse calling it bullshit. In a way he could’ve used it as a fall guy even tho most wouldn’t buy it.
Na, the real fall guy is still Donnie. Donnie can't tell Cuban what to do, ​and he is apparently being influenced by Jonah Hill.

It makes me wonder Donnie actually does anymore...

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 06-14-2021 at 01:56 PM.
Old 06-14-2021, 01:46 PM   #388
Melonhead
Guru

It all adds up now why Dallas is a second rate organization and can never attract free agents.

Cuban and Donnie are dumb af
Old 06-14-2021, 02:18 PM   #389
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Na, the real fall guy is still Donnie. Donnie can't tell Cuban what to do, ​and he is apparently being influenced by Jonah Hill.

It makes me wonder Donnie actually does anymore...
I mean based on the last few years....Donnie wanted Greek Freak right? Donnie wanted Luka? So it seems like they rely on him for foreign players to draft. Based on this years draft I'm guessing Donnie didn't have much to do with what went on.
Old 06-14-2021, 03:22 PM   #390
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
I mean based on the last few years....Donnie wanted Greek Freak right? Donnie wanted Luka? So it seems like they rely on him for foreign players to draft. Based on this years draft I'm guessing Donnie didn't have much to do with what went on.
Bey or Bane. Was so simple. Nobody thought Bey would fall to us. But would, coulda, shoulda I guess.

It's funny to think the decisions were based on analytics though when the guys we drafted had no shot of playing.

Old 06-14-2021, 03:42 PM   #391
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

It is great to take an analytical/quantitative approach, but my understanding is there is an art to developing the computational models and their worth is ultimately determined by whether they actually predict what happens in the real world. If any of the story is true, then the MBT needs to critically examine their result and make the appropriate decisions. Blindly following the analytics of one "expert" is just plain stupid.

Last edited by purplefrog; 06-14-2021 at 03:43 PM.
purplefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 03:49 PM   #392
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Bey or Bane. Was so simple. Nobody thought Bey would fall to us. But would, coulda, shoulda I guess.

It's funny to think the decisions were based on analytics though when the guys we drafted had no shot of playing.
Analytics has ruined sports...ok maybe that's a bit far fetched but I hate how important its become. I'm not even a "GET OFF OF MY LAWN" type of guy. I welcome change. I think the MLB should welcome more change honestly. Change can be good but I think when you give analytics the power that these teams have given it...it makes for a lesser product.

So am I to believe that all the poor teams in the leagues don't use analytics? Or do they not use it good enough?
Old 06-14-2021, 05:05 PM   #393
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Analytics has ruined sports...ok maybe that's a bit far fetched but I hate how important its become. I'm not even a "GET OFF OF MY LAWN" type of guy. I welcome change. I think the MLB should welcome more change honestly. Change can be good but I think when you give analytics the power that these teams have given it...it makes for a lesser product.

So am I to believe that all the poor teams in the leagues don't use analytics? Or do they not use it good enough?
Don’t understand why teams can’t use analytics to help guide but not to be the absolute deciding factor. It has a place but so so many aspects of building a team.
Old 06-14-2021, 06:40 PM   #394
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
It all adds up now why Dallas is a second rate organization and can never attract free agents.

I thought Cubans comment about AAU basketball players were really dumb as well

A few NBA Players spoke out about his comments

So you have to wonder if those players take those things into consideration when it comes to Owners
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 06:40 PM   #395
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Don’t understand why teams can’t use analytics to help guide but not to be the absolute deciding factor. It has a place but so so many aspects of building a team.
And that's what it seems like is happening. It went from a tool to help build teams to being relied on to win games.
Old 06-14-2021, 06:55 PM   #396
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I thought Cubans comment about AAU basketball players were really dumb as well

A few NBA Players spoke out about his comments

So you have to wonder if those players take those things into consideration when it comes to Owners
oh god i forgot about that. Even Harrison Barnes was like nah.

His comments about AAU was odd, but I cant qwhite put my finger on it.
Old 06-14-2021, 07:09 PM   #397
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Basically they have lucked into a pair of generational talents. Otherwise the Mavs are a floundering organization
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 07:09 PM   #398
Zeus

Bottom line is if you are Cuban you don't piss off Luka. If Luka is indeed pissed at anyone in the FO you let them go. I don't know if the report is true but Tim Cato historically hasn't been a sensationalist type of writer for the athletic. I tend to believe there is some friction in the FO otherwise this stuff wouldn't have leaked.
Old 06-14-2021, 07:13 PM   #399
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
I don't know if the report is true but Tim Cato historically hasn't been a sensationalist type of writer for the athletic.
Cato is an untalented hack. I'm sure most of this article came from Sam Amick
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 07:27 PM   #400
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
Cato is an untalented hack. I'm sure most of this article came from Sam Amick
So Sam let a talentless hack pen an article with him. Interesting.

His resume is good. He couldve said nothing and continue his upward climb in his career.

Last edited by Melonhead; 06-14-2021 at 07:33 PM.
Melonhead is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jack.kerr aucks