Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-08-2011, 05:51 PM   #361
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Honestly.... 40-45.

I guess I should have said I'm not "confident" rather than "extremely confident", although both are tue.
If the Mavs won Game 5, would you jump up to an 80+? Or is the big concern having to close it out in Miami?

I'm actually pretty damn confident they win Game 5, but I think taking another in Miami will be tough.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2011, 05:52 PM   #362
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
If the Mavs won Game 5, would you jump up to an 80+? Or is the big concern having to close it out in Miami?

I'm actually pretty damn confident they win Game 5, but I think taking another in Miami will be tough.
Yes.

For me, the concern is tomorrow. I think they can win 1 of 2 in Miami if both were cracks at win #4. Dirk has never won 3 and not gotten to 4.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 05:54 PM   #363
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

I hope RC sticks to the same starting line up in game 5. Stevenson off the bench was pure magic.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:55 PM   #364
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes.

For me, the concern is tomorrow. I think they can win 1 of 2 in Miami if both were cracks at win #4. Dirk has never won 3 and not gotten to 4.
Whoops, I didn't read your previous post closely enough, cause that's clearly what you said initially.

I'm the opposite. I think they got it in the bag tomorrow. I don't see these guys losing 2/3 home games total with so much on the line. Especially not after they somehow managed to win this last one despite pretty much every single thing going wrong.

Old 06-08-2011, 05:59 PM   #365
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

I thought enough went right last night. We played the best defense we've played all series despite the score being so close.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:59 PM   #366
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Really? I'm of the opposite opinion. I can't see the winner of Game 5 losing this series. Even if Dallas has to close out in Miami, I still think two shots will be plenty for this Mavs squad. Plus, this Miami team isn't built for adversity. If you can get them on the ropes, I'm pretty confident they'll be finished.

Game 5 is going to be the one for all the marbles. I think Miami knows this too, and it's going to make for an all-out war on Thursday night.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 06-08-2011 at 06:00 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:02 PM   #367
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
Really? I'm of the opposite opinion. I can't see the winner of Game 5 losing this series. Even if Dallas has to close out in Miami, I still think two shots will be plenty for this Mavs squad. Plus, this Miami team isn't built for adversity. If you can get them on the ropes, I'm pretty confident they'll be finished.

Game 5 is going to be the one for all the marbles. I think Miami knows this too, and it's going to make for an all-out war on Thursday night.
Yeah, maybe I'm being downright ridiculous, but I think the Mavs win a "comfortable" one tomorrow.

("Comfortable" in this series is winning by like 7 points instead of 2.)

Old 06-08-2011, 06:03 PM   #368
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post

Game 5 is going to the one for all the marbles. I think Miami knows this too, and it's going to make for an all-out war on Thursday night.
I agree with this - winner of Game 5 takes all.

The Mavs have already split once in Miami, I have no doubt they can do it again... Miami doesn't exactly have much of a HCA.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:06 PM   #369
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Yup, Im with fluid and Fin. Thursdays game is huge, and I really want to have the opportunity to see what Dirk does in a Finals close out game.

If you give this hungry bunch TWO chances to win it all, I don't see them giving it up. Game 5 is for it all imho.

BEAT LA

Last edited by badfish22; 06-08-2011 at 06:08 PM.
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:09 PM   #370
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, maybe I'm being downright ridiculous, but I think the Mavs win a "comfortable" one tomorrow.

("Comfortable" in this series is winning by like 7 points instead of 2.)
God could I use one of those tomorrow.

My anxiety and emotional distress is at an all time high.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:10 PM   #371
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

If Tyson comes alive again on the boards like game 4 and we cut back on the TO's we should win game 5.
Old 06-08-2011, 06:38 PM   #372
skakavac

skakavac has a spectacular aura aboutskakavac has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzness81 View Post
YO LEBRON!

MARION THINKS YOU A BITCH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cbt2...layer_embedded
http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/mavericks/post/_/id/4679530/look-whos-always-talking-jason-terry

then just look at the video what Chuck has to say about the heat :-)
skakavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:51 PM   #373
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

right now i'd say i'm about 25 percent confident on our chances of winning the series, if we win tomorrow it shoots up to a 50 percent, basically a coin toss. if we lose tomorrow it'll dip to about 1 percent.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 06:56 PM   #374
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
right now i'd say i'm about 25 percent confident on our chances of winning the series, if we win tomorrow it shoots up to a 50 percent, basically a coin toss. if we lose tomorrow it'll dip to about 1 percent.
Basically what you're saying is that you're more confident in the ability of the Heat to overcome a 2-3 series deficit than you are in the Mavs' ability. Not sure I agree with that, based on recent history.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:00 PM   #375
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
Basically what you're saying is that you're more confident in the ability of the Heat to overcome a 2-3 series deficit than you are in the Mavs' ability. Not sure I agree with that, based on recent history.
Or he's saying that if we can't win two in a row now... why should it be different with even more pressure to stay alive AT MIAMI.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:03 PM   #376
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If we win game 5, I'd say the Mavs' odds of winning the series are considerably better than 50%. More like 75%.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 06-08-2011 at 07:05 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:07 PM   #377
irishock
Banned

irishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these partsirishock is infamous around these parts

Whenever we take out Barea we make a run in the fourth quarter.
irishock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:12 PM   #378
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

Wow. This team depends on Kidd on the floor so much.
Nowitzness81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:22 PM   #379
LonghornDub

Quote:
This is not a very objective assessment.

Old 06-08-2011, 07:24 PM   #380
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say our odds are about 45% right now, but would jump up to 64% if we win Game 5. If we lose, I'd put us around 16%.

This is how I figure.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:31 PM   #381
kingmalaki

kingmalaki is infamous around these partskingmalaki is infamous around these parts

Quote:
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba...ory?id=6641556

ugh.

Part of me wants Stevenson to shut up... and the other part realizes that Stevenson outscored LeBron in game 4.
Well he talked ish about him before the last game and LeBron still wussed out, so why stop now?
kingmalaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:34 PM   #382
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Honestly, in the Mav's I trust. We will win game 5. Either we dominate or come from behind, either way we WILL win game 5. I have a feeling we are going to see the true Maverick form that we have witness throughout these playoffs thus far. It's going to be fucking electric. I can't wait because the Mav's are more hungry then ever and they ARE battle tested, ready and willing to strike at the enemys juggular.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 07:44 PM   #383
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Screw odds, it's binary - win or lose.

Mavs win.

Old 06-08-2011, 07:49 PM   #384
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

Speaking Xs & Os.

The reason these guys can't run away on us even with all of that talent is because of 2 things.

Dallas' defense is bad-ass. When we have Tyson/Dirk/Stevenson or Matrix/Dirk & Jet on the floor and play a trap man, Stevenson has the speed to get back in to position after doubling, the swing men leak out, then Tyson drops back to defend the basket.

Very few teams can deal with this situation.

And secondly, LeBron is not posting up.

If LeBron were to post up the whole game, with Wade top side in 3 point land slashing every time Lebron gets the ball, then keeping Bosh on the back side for a short jumper in case, it would be tough for us to stop.

But Lebron prefers to hang out at 3 point land and make his move from there. Having Tyson Chandler is God's gift to the maverics. He scares the crap out of most defenders, especially when Dirk drops back as well, you have a 7 footer and a 7'1 guy waiting for you, not to mention a scrappy Stevenson and Kidd waiting to swat your ball from behind.

The heat are in trouble if the Mavs stop missing easy shots.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:50 PM   #385
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

Do you think Dirk sneezed during any of his shots?
Old 06-08-2011, 07:53 PM   #386
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Screw odds, it's binary - win or lose.

Mavs win.
I don't agree at all with your first sentence, but I very much agree with the second one. Very, very much.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:01 PM   #387
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
True, but history says that the Heat often had an answer while we had to fight back. + it´s mostly Dirk who brings us back. Yesterday in the final minutes we clanked several in a row and turnovers an incapability under the boards kept us company all series long. So, i agree more with X.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:02 PM   #388
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
I'd say our odds are about 45% right now, but would jump up to 64% if we win Game 5. If we lose, I'd put us around 16%.

This is how I figure.
Is that our odds of winning the game tomorrow or the series?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:02 PM   #389
Underdog

Quote:
I don't agree at all with your first sentence, but I very much agree with the second one. Very, very much.
If it makes you sleep any better, the Mavs odds of winning the series are 100%.

This is according to the Chuck Norris scale, so it's scientifically proven...

Old 06-08-2011, 08:04 PM   #390
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
If it makes you sleep any better, the Mavs odds of winning the series are 100%.

This is according to the Chuck Norris scale, so it's scientifically proven...
More than good enough for me.

Mavs 2011 NBA Champions. Bet the farm, folks. Bet the farm.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:19 PM   #391
Nowitzness81

Having way too much fun today.

Old 06-08-2011, 08:25 PM   #392
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Y'all just relax. Mavs win the next two. Series over. Heat locker room cries a river.

Last edited by purplefrog; 06-08-2011 at 08:26 PM.
purplefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:26 PM   #393
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
series
Old 06-08-2011, 08:28 PM   #394
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Y'all just relax. Mavs win the next two. Series over. Heat locker room cries a river.
http://www.bobanddan.com/contact/mar31/norm-mmhmm.mp3

Old 06-08-2011, 08:30 PM   #395
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The series.

It's a simple calculation that assumes a 60% probability of victory for the home team in any game. The purpose is to quantify a team's relative advantage in a series, given the status of the series and the location of the remaining games.

Of course, you can invent your own similar metric with different percentages.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 06-08-2011 at 08:31 PM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:36 PM   #396
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
a 2-3 series deficit is a lot easier to overcome when both games are at home. (see last year's nba finals) especially considering they've only lost one home game in the entire playoffs and are still yet to lose back to back games in the playoffs.. the heat are an extremely good home team. i won't even be comfortable up 3-2. they can easily win 2 at home. tomorrow is a must win, for sure. i wouldn't count us completely out, how can anyone after everything this team has done, but it would definitely take the mother of all miracles to get 6 and 7 on the road.

Last edited by xrobx; 06-08-2011 at 08:36 PM.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:39 PM   #397
LonghornDub

Wade and James had a "late-night strategy session" at the hotel last night. Sounds pretty....you know, that word Grant Hill told us not to say.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...nbafinals-heat

Last edited by LonghornDub; 06-08-2011 at 08:40 PM.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:39 PM   #398
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Get a chuckle out of this one. Joe Cocker sings to the Heat locker room after game 6.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMwXPueu-RM

I realize there is a lot of heavy lifting to do.... I just think this Mavs team has the persistence and internal fortitude to get it done. I don't think the same of the Heat.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:53 PM   #399
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

I really hope everybody on the Mavs take this next game as if it's a Game 7 because it's that big.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:55 PM   #400
Nowitzness81

Lebron has decided IT'S TIME! LOOK OUT BITCHES!

NOW YOU WILL ALL PAY