Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: New This or That

Yes.

The Mavs?

Old 01-20-2004, 11:06 AM   #4122
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:New This or That

Remains to be seen.

Will Nellie resign if the Mavs don't make it out of the 1st round?
Old 01-20-2004, 11:12 AM   #4123
Chiwas
Guru

No.

Will Cuban fire Nelson if the Mavs don't make it?

Old 01-20-2004, 11:34 AM   #4124
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

yes

do you hate it when your internet goes out for four days?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 12:17 PM   #4125
Chiwas
Guru

Absolutely.

Do you think the Internet providers are decent, honest, respectable and responsible?

Old 01-20-2004, 12:23 PM   #4126
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

only with a gun to their heads

is the wallace trade dead?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 01-20-2004, 12:54 PM   #4127
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

We can only hope.

Do you have being billed for things that you didn't use and didn't order?
Old 01-20-2004, 01:04 PM   #4128
sike
The Preacha

I would..hope it never happens.....

would you hate it if the mavs made a trade for anything other than a decent 5?

Old 01-20-2004, 01:30 PM   #4129
LRB
Guru

Not necessarily.

Would you hate it if the Mavs made a trade involving a member of the Big 5 other than Walker?
Old 01-20-2004, 02:44 PM   #4130
sike
The Preacha

Not necessarily.

would you hate it if Josh Howard were traded?

Old 01-20-2004, 04:12 PM   #4131
LRB
Guru

Yes.

Would you hate it if Nellie was traded?
Old 01-20-2004, 04:15 PM   #4132
sike
The Preacha

nah..

would you hate it if Tag was our center?

Old 01-20-2004, 04:21 PM   #4133
LRB
Guru

Nope.

Would you hate it if TAW was our goto guy?
Old 01-20-2004, 04:23 PM   #4134
Chiwas
Guru

Is he still with the Mavs? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

To win the lotto or to be TAW, what would you prefer?

Old 01-20-2004, 04:27 PM   #4135
LRB
Guru

Lotto.

Would you be upset of Walker starts taking 20 shots per game?
Old 01-20-2004, 04:28 PM   #4136
sike
The Preacha

actually I would encourage it....he would be traded then.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

do be cuban or handsome?

Old 01-20-2004, 04:29 PM   #4137
LRB
Guru

money can buy a lot of plasic surgery.

Would you be upset of Walker starts taking 20 shots per game?
Old 01-20-2004, 04:33 PM   #4138
sike
The Preacha

look above for your answer...

will Walker keep it around 12-15 a game?

Old 01-20-2004, 04:49 PM   #4139
LRB
Guru

I'd prefer 2 to 5 per game, but hopefully he'd keep it at 12-15 per game.

Will Nellie keep telling him to shoot more?
Old 01-20-2004, 05:01 PM   #4140
sike
The Preacha

no..that joy ride is over...

is Walker a good fit for this team?

Old 01-20-2004, 05:16 PM   #4141
LRB
Guru

No.

Will Walker finish the seaon shooting better than 60% from the line?
Old 01-20-2004, 05:49 PM   #4142
sike
The Preacha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.......*maybe*

will I win my bet with dude?

Old 01-20-2004, 11:00 PM   #4143
LRB
Guru

Well Walker certainly helped your cause tonight.

Nash or Kidd?
Old 01-21-2004, 09:58 AM   #4144
Nicky31

Nicky31 is on a distinguished road

Well I think anybody would want Kidd as their starting PG for any team, but Nash does a very good job at the point, and is one of the best free throw shooter's in the league (which is a good thing to have late in games)..I would take both if I had my choice..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Fortson or Bradley?

Nicky31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 10:17 AM   #4145
LRB
Guru

Bradley although I think Fortson has been doing a great job as a roleplayer.

come in early and leave early or come in late and leave late?
Old 01-21-2004, 10:30 AM   #4146
sike
The Preacha

depends on the party/situation......

coke or DP?

Old 01-21-2004, 10:56 AM   #4147
LRB
Guru

Coke, I've never tried snorting DP. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Would you like to have Kenyon Martin as a Mav?
Old 01-21-2004, 11:02 AM   #4148
sike
The Preacha

at what price??

at what price???

Old 01-21-2004, 11:18 AM   #4149
Nicky31

I would trade Jamison for him..(so around 30% of the cap)

K-Mart or Jamison?

Old 01-21-2004, 11:24 AM   #4150
sike
The Preacha

crap that is tough....for defense and toughness K-Mart....for team chemistry...Jamsion...at this point give me team chemistry over K-Mart....

How stupid was J kidd on a one to ten scale(10 being the most stupid) for not going to the Spurs...?

Old 01-21-2004, 11:32 AM   #4151
LRB
Guru

Kidd is a 2, 1 step above Steve Francis.

Would you do Walker for KMart?
Old 01-21-2004, 11:38 AM   #4152
Nicky31

I believe K-Mart is the one-n-one defender on Duncan and Webber that Dallas needs, but his flaw is he is foul prone..(so I wouldn't gamble on him with Walker, but I would do it for Jamison because you would definately upgrade on interior defense with this trade..

Will Dallas keep the strike alive on Thursday against the Laker's?

Old 01-21-2004, 11:42 AM   #4153
sike
The Preacha

yep....but watch out for the wounded tiger theory....

will Walker average better than 15ppg, 5.5 apg, 8rpg at season's end?

Old 01-21-2004, 12:41 PM   #4154
Nicky31

One can only hope...(also he can score 15ppg as long he is shooting 45% or better)

Would Fortson average a double-double per game if given the required playing time?

Old 01-21-2004, 12:48 PM   #4155
Chiwas
Guru

Yes, he can.

Do you think the delaying in Kobe's legal case is normal?

Old 01-21-2004, 12:50 PM   #4156
sike
The Preacha

not on this team....but on most..

should the Mavs stand pat or deal?

Old 01-21-2004, 12:52 PM   #4157
Nicky31

No, but nothing about that case has been normal..

Will Kobe if a free man after this season go to play somewhere other than the Laker's?

Old 01-21-2004, 01:31 PM   #4158
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Kobe will go to the highest bidder.

Best reason for Mavs current win-streak:
1) Dirk's better shooting of late
2) Walker's better shot selection of late
3) Cuban's 1 hour meeting with Nellie
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 01:39 PM   #4159
LRB
Guru

4) All of the above

Should Nellie start giving Shawn Bradley more PT to get him in game shape?
Old 01-21-2004, 01:59 PM   #4160
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Bradley is a situational player, he should only come in when he can contribute to the team at the proper time. If he wants to get in shape, then get on the tread mill, join a gym or practice harder.

Nellie's best coaching tool:
1) fear
2) comradere
3) guilt (that he might get fired).
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote