Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-03-2012, 11:18 AM   #4161
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
I think he's a legit starting PG with All-Star potential. Definitely not in the elite class with but a cut below (5-10 range). Thinking of the Dallas version of Nash. That's worth 10 to me.
I don't disagree with your assessment of his skills. I really like his game. But given the context of the Mavs roster and what he's asking for (apparently 10), I think you have to try to get him for a bit lower than that.

If push came to shove, I'd probably bite it and sign him for 10. But I'd try as all hell to cut it down a bit. Every million matters right now.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2012, 11:19 AM   #4162
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of moving parts, but I still find it hard to believe Deron doesn't make a decision today. What happens if he says, I'm not sure and it's time to go to Team USA camp. Injuries can happen in a split second and that could derail him. It's too much of a risk to really just leave that hanging out there. I still think he makes a decision before he leaves for that camp.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:19 AM   #4163
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
That's irrelevant, where do you want him to work out while he is in the area? At a random park? Lebron was playing at cleveland facility as well, and many other free agents do the same, that means exactly nothing.
It could mean something, we just dont know yet. It could mean he is saying goodbye to his former teammates for all we know? It could mean he is just working out and still hasnt made a decision. I agree with you tho that this is not a foregone conclusion he is staying with Nets
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

Last edited by roadrunner; 07-03-2012 at 11:21 AM.
roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:19 AM   #4164
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Dragic 9, West 4
Carter 3, Cunningham 1
Marion 9, Croeder 1
Dirk 20, ?
Wright 2, Benard James 1
About 10 mil to fill out the roster. Just guessing on some of those numbers.

Please feel free to correct numbers or add players.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:21 AM   #4165
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Dragic 9, West 4
Carter 3, Cunningham 1
Marion 9, Croeder 1
Dirk 20, ?
Wright 2, Benard James 1
About 10 mil to fill out the roster. Just guessing on some of those numbers.

Please feel free to correct numbers or add players.
Shouldn't have to pay West that much. But otherwise, this isn't terrible.

And like thiggy said, they could make a run at Dwight next summer if he makes ti that far.

Old 07-03-2012, 11:21 AM   #4166
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Deron > Wade.

Wade is on his way down. Deron is peaking.

Bosh <> Joe IMO but I suspect I am in a minority.

Plus, the fit works much better for Dwight/Deron/Joe.
This is laughable

2011-2012
Wade:
PPG: 22.1
RPG: 4.8
APG: 4.6
TO: 2.6
STL: 1.7
BPG: 1.3
TS %: 55.9

Deron:
PPG: 21
RPG: 3
APG: 8.7
TO: 4
STL: 1.2
BLK: .4
TS %: 52.7

And how does the fit work better? There is a reason they call him iso Joe, he pounds the ball like crazy.

Last edited by mavs777; 07-03-2012 at 11:23 AM.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:21 AM   #4167
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ken Berger: The Nets will use the non-taxpayer mid-level to sign Bosnian Mirza Teletovic: 3 years, $15.675M. Means no mid-level for Jason Kidd

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-03-2012 at 11:22 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:22 AM   #4168
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I don't disagree with your assessment of his skills. I really like his game. But given the context of the Mavs roster and what he's asking for (apparently 10), I think you have to try to get him for a bit lower than that.

If push came to shove, I'd probably bite it and sign him for 10. But I'd try as all hell to cut it down a bit. Every million matters right now.
I'm with you on the #s. 8 would be a steal IMO and I wouldn't go above 11.

However, I do think this is a seller's market. There are more PG suitors (Tor, NYK, BKN, Miami, Dallas, Phoenix) than legit starters (Deron, Nash, Dragic, probably Lin). I think Kidd is done as a starter.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:22 AM   #4169
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Kidd was never going there, IMO. Kidd voluntarily playing for Avery again is about as likely as me making the roster of the Pismo Beach Panthers.

Old 07-03-2012, 11:23 AM   #4170
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
. Kidd's boom boom max out dwindles
That's an interesting nugget. Money starts to dry up for him, one way or another, if he wants to play with either Dallas or Brooklyn.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:24 AM   #4171
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is laughable

2011-2012
Wade:

Deron:
PPG: 21
RPG: 3
APG: 8.7
TO: 4
STL: 1.2
BLK: .4
TS %: 52.7
Who were their teammates again? Are you comparing MarShon Brooks and Kris Humphries to LeBron James and Chris Bosh?

Wade is an 30-31 year old who just had knee surgery and relies on explosion. Deron can run a team.

Old 07-03-2012, 11:24 AM   #4172
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

Who the heck is Televotic?

Is he any good?

Old 07-03-2012, 11:27 AM   #4173
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

Apparently, the Bosnian dude is repped by DWill's agent.

Pulling a Ben Rogers, I'm at 1%.

Old 07-03-2012, 11:27 AM   #4174
LonghornDub

I don't see why we're even bothering to compare stats on Wade and Deron. One is considerably younger, and the other's biggest strength isn't his pure stats, but that he has a history of playing incredibly well in the biggest of games (although that trend was bucked at times these past playoffs).

I don't think we gain much by just listing their stats side by side and talking about it. Just me.

Old 07-03-2012, 11:28 AM   #4175
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Apparently, the Bosnian dude is repped by DWill's agent.

Pulling a Ben Rogers, I'm at 1%.
I don't see why that means anything.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:29 AM   #4176
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Lstening to Haywood on Ben and Skin now is interesting...
Jeff Caplan:BHaywood says Joe Johnson trade was "an excellent move for them."1 minute ago

SMC, any more nuggets of info from this you can share for those of us that cant tune in?
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Old 07-03-2012, 11:29 AM   #4177
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Yeah, what is that all about? Caplan had the same reaction on twitter. I don't see why that matters one bit.

Old 07-03-2012, 11:30 AM   #4178
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, what is that all about? Caplan had the same reaction on twitter. I don't see why that matters one bit.
Well Caplan is clueless, I expect things like that from him.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 07-03-2012, 11:31 AM   #4179
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Maybe I'm overrating the power of agents but it's almost a we'll do you a small solid if you can help us out. I say this without knowing anything about Telectovic as a player. Perhaps he's the next coming?

3/16M is solid JET/Ray Allen coin.

If the agent is only out for cash, he should be pushing for Dwill to sign in BKN anyways.

Old 07-03-2012, 11:31 AM   #4180
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Who were their teammates again? Are you comparing MarShon Brooks and Kris Humphries to LeBron James and Chris Bosh?

Wade is an 30-31 year old who just had knee surgery and relies on explosion. Deron can run a team.
Wade scored more effeciently on almost the same usage rate. It's not even close, Deron was in 3 of the 10 worst defensive lineups in the NBA, that isn't to say Deron is bad he obviously is a really good player but Wade is still a top 5 player. And in no way did I compare teammates, people send doubles at wade and lebron all the time.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #4181
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
Jeff Caplan:BHaywood says Joe Johnson trade was "an excellent move for them."1 minute ago

SMC, any more nuggets of info from this you can share for those of us that cant tune in?
I don't remember everything but he was amazed that NJ managed to keep Marshon Brooks in the Atl deal.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:32 AM   #4182
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post

It just shows that NBA players are clueless about what a good GM does, nothing else.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:33 AM   #4183
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I don't remember everything but he was amazed that NJ managed to keep Marshon Brooks in the Atl deal.
You mean the scrub who only shoots a lot and does nothing else well? Amazing they were able to keep him while taking on the worst contract in the NBA, what a coup for Atlanta.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:33 AM   #4184
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
I don't think it has anything to do with the Deron thing, but I do think it pumps up the stock for Schwartz.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:35 AM   #4185
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

We keep saying "this is how Deron/player should think" rather than understanding how DWill will think.

Obviously, it'd be great to get Deron to think long term, like a savvy GM, but his prerogatives are different. To get him on our side, it'd be easier to meet his views than to change them (not saying it's the right move, just that it'd be more helpful to get him on our side). Like Longhorn said earlier, just another interesting "human observation" through this process.

Last edited by rabbitproof; 07-03-2012 at 11:36 AM.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:35 AM   #4186
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You mean the scrub who only shoots a lot and does nothing else well? Amazing they were able to keep him while taking on the worst contract in the NBA, what a coup for Atlanta.
Don't forget they sent out their #1 pick.

This will end up being the worst NBA trade in NBA history.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:36 AM   #4187
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Joe Johnson an excellent move? Really Haywood? I just can't seem to wrap my mind around that.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:37 AM   #4188
roadrunner
Golden Member

Quote:
It just shows that NBA players are clueless about what a good GM does, nothing else.
Yeah, cant disagree with that even though Im still holding out hope that Deron isnt that clueless in regards to JJ.

Old 07-03-2012, 11:38 AM   #4189
LonghornDub

I think thiggy is correct on twitter. Offering Teletovic the full MLE imposes a hard cap on the Nets that should make a Howard trade essentially impossible.

Old 07-03-2012, 11:38 AM   #4190
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Let's not compare Deron and Wade or a potential Nets Big 3 versus the Heat Big 3.

I don't want a thread in the "General Mavs Discussion" to go towards that direction. And frankly, it pisses me off / makes me sad / disappoints me knowing that it would mean the Mavericks failed to acquire anyone.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:39 AM   #4191
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Joe Johnson an excellent move? Really Haywood? I just can't seem to wrap my mind around that.
As Skin has been saying for days, players don't look at cap implications. They just look at the player. And JJ is a really good player.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 07-03-2012, 11:39 AM   #4192
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

The significance of this latest signing is that it takes Kidd out of the discussion. If Deron and Jason were really serious about playing together, this basically ends that dream.

Contact Me
Old 07-03-2012, 11:40 AM   #4193
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Fisher's twit is pretty funny...

Quote:
mike fisher ‏@fishsports
My understanding is that Dwight Howard has been living in LA this summer. U know what that means?!!

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:41 AM   #4194
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Fisher's twit is pretty funny...
I really wish Fish wouldn't be so damn relentless in his homerism. He's fairly clever on occasion (despite being a huge dork), but sometimes it's hard to follow him because everything he writes tends to have this ridiculous pro-Mavs slant.

I find myself wishing that a guy with his connections and sources would tone it down a bit. Of course, I don't mind that he's a Mavs fan.

Old 07-03-2012, 11:43 AM   #4195
alby
Guru

Quote:
I really wish Fish wouldn't be so damn relentless in his homerism. He's fairly clever on occasion (despite being a huge dork), but sometimes it's hard to follow him because everything he writes tends to have this ridiculous pro-Mavs slant.

I find myself wishing that a guy with his connections and sources would tone it down a bit. Of course, I don't mind that he's a Mavs fan.
Agreed. To be honest, it's annoying.

Contact Me
Old 07-03-2012, 11:43 AM   #4196
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

Season played: 75%

PPG: 18.8
RPG: 3.7
APG: 3.9
TO: 1.9
STL: .8
BPG: .2
TS %: 55.7
Season played: 91%

JJ is not that bad.

Old 07-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #4197
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

The MLE should kill the Howard move actually. Unless they are going to be paying obscene LT.

Old 07-03-2012, 11:46 AM   #4198
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
The MLE should kill the Howard move actually. Unless they are going to be paying obscene LT.
Well that's the thing, if they use the non-Tax MLE, they can't pay LT this season. They give themselves a hard cap of 74Mil in payroll.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 07-03-2012, 11:47 AM   #4199
alby
Guru

@ZachLowe_SI Assuming $9M for Crash: Crash + D-Will + D12 + Teletovic (full MLE) + Johnson=approx $70.46M. Not sure that's workable w/ $74M hard cap.

Contact Me
Old 07-03-2012, 11:48 AM   #4200
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Fisher used to post here on this board...but, he was run off.
Murphy3 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome to think of, colonystateofmind, death knells, delusional1234, deroff, git'erdonecubes, i have a dream, markus123no, michael reddish?, my ass bleeds for tyson, never happen dumbazz, oilfieldva-jay-jay, sard's sources outta @ss, shark tank for dwight, tank for dwight