Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-09-2009, 09:20 PM   #4161
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Donnie interview with 103.3 earlier today:

http://stations.espn.go.com/stations...ive?id=3580527

A couple interesting things:
- Judging by what Donnie said, Brandon Bass will almost certainly NOT be a Maverick next season
- Really high on Gortat
- Called Roddy an "athletic prodigy," seems to be high on him too
- And probably biggest of all, just like Carlisle earlier today on The Ticket, made strong hints that another move is on the horizon
Old 07-09-2009, 09:23 PM   #4162
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Depending on the price, Childress would be an excellent addition. Don't know how you get him, though.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:26 PM   #4163
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Depending on the price, Childress would be an excellent addition. Don't know how you get him, though.
People keep mentioning his name, has he even hinted that he wants to return from Europe? I haven't seen any real news about his situation.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:35 PM   #4164
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Im curious if the other trade will leak before or strike like a bomb.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:39 PM   #4165
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack View Post

- Judging by what Donnie said, Brandon Bass will almost certainly NOT be a Maverick next season
- Really high on Gortat
- And probably biggest of all, just like Carlisle earlier today on The Ticket, made strong hints that another move is on the horizon
I got a few more things from it, just to add on to your highlights.

-He used the analogy of a Fishing competition:
50,000 lines out there, deals in hand that might be Bs or Cs, but the aspirations of the A-Line and hopefully hitting those. Turk's decision played a huge role in the deal. That move set a chain of events that got Marion here.

-He said it numerous times that "they aren't taking a backseat to anyone."

-The motto for the offseason was to get more athletic and better defensively and they feel like the moves they have made so far definitely follow through with that plan.

-Now was the time to strike on deals because the looming cap problems next summer and it was advantageous to take care of business now.

-Gortat and Marion figure to both play a role in being the backup to Dirk.

-Kidd had a huge influence on the negotiations with Gortat and figuring out if Marion was truly an A-list move. Gortat's people inquired about Kidd coming back and Kidd had input on Marion.

-When asked about the possibility of another deal he laughed and said "they're not trying to reinvent the wheel but they still have some (fishing) lines left and whether they hit or not or whether they decide to take advantage of some of those things remains to be seen."
Old 07-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #4166
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
People keep mentioning his name, has he even hinted that he wants to return from Europe? I haven't seen any real news about his situation.
He had an awful year in Europe so I'm sure he'd like the come back. As far as I know Milwaukee's the only team he's visited with. They'd probably have to work out a sign and trade with the Hawks.

Last edited by dirno2000; 07-09-2009 at 09:54 PM.
dirno2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #4167
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

I like the idea of Raja bell coming here. Another solid defender, but he can knock down the three.
I haven't seen much of either play, so can someone tell me what makes Bell better than QRoss?

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:54 PM   #4168
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Can he ever just keep it simple?
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:55 PM   #4169
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
That was last year-- people pretend he's a decrepit old man thats lost athleticism because he reached that three decade mark, but the guy is still as quick and athletic as he's ever been.
It was the only highlight I found of his time with the Raptors and it was all I needed to see. I never really saw much footage of him with TOR, and I was interested to see if he still has "it." He does.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:56 PM   #4170
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Bell has more offensive skills, he is an adequate ball handler and shoot the 3, ross is a sub par nba offensive player
Old 07-09-2009, 09:57 PM   #4171
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I believe he has visited with the Cavaliers as well. But the Cavs have been linked to every free agent from Ron Artest to Bruno Sundov.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:06 PM   #4172
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
I believe he has visited with the Cavaliers as well. But the Cavs have been linked to every free agent from Ron Artest to Bruno Sundov.

Wrong Bruno?
Old 07-09-2009, 10:09 PM   #4173
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

Do y'all really believe damp will stay with jawaii and gortat coming to dallas? (hollins too)

RIP or Richardson for Damp
CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:10 PM   #4174
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Bg, that Bruno will be unstoppable on d when he puts on his velcro suit. Talk about stickin' to your man on d!
Old 07-09-2009, 10:13 PM   #4175
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanObvious View Post
Do y'all really believe damp will stay with jawaii and gortat coming to dallas? (hollins too)

RIP or Richardson for Damp
Considering you're putting Jawaii as a legitimate threat over Damp...yes, he'll still be here.

If we crap out and Orlando plays spoiler, Damp is here for certain then.

I don't see him leaving now.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:13 PM   #4176
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Bg, that Bruno will be unstoppable on d when he puts on his velcro suit. Talk about stickin' to your man on d!
Didn't even think about that...good call.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:14 PM   #4177
mavs777
Diamond Member

Childress is a 2 that is a pretty weak shooter, azubuke (sp?) and bell are very intriguing
Old 07-09-2009, 10:22 PM   #4178
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

- Really high on Gortat
Do you have another deal in you?

Donnie: "(laughs briefly) well you know what (laughs again) we have been known to do that, so um, I wouldnt say that we're lookin to go out there and reinvent the wheel but we do have some {fishing}lines left and whether they hit or whether we decide to take advantage of some of those things remains to be seen."
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:25 PM   #4179
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

One thing that struck me as odd was that, if I'm not mistaken, when Donnie was talking about how Bass doesn't really have a role here anymore, he said it was because Dirk's backup minutes would be taken by Marion and...Gortat. Did he say that? If so, what does that imply? Gortat and Damp on the floor together?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:27 PM   #4180
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
One thing that struck me as odd was that, if I'm not mistaken, when Donnie was talking about how Bass doesn't really have a role here anymore, he said it was because Dirk's backup minutes would be taken by Marion and...Gortat. Did he say that? If so, what does that imply? Gortat and Damp on the floor together?
He did say Marion and Gortat.

Orlando management wanted him to work on the jumper to make him a weapon as a PF. So...yeah, that IS possible but there are lots of different combos you could see out there, there is a TON of flexibility.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:31 PM   #4181
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Gerald Wallace has been on the block since last November. If the Mavs found a way to get a deal done, they would be unstoppable. It may seem impossible, but Cleveland is in talks with the Bobcats for him. The Mavs now have much more to offer Charlotte than the Cavs do, with Howard or Damp to sweeten the pot.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:31 PM   #4182
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

- Really high on Gortat
DANG I'm not sure I've heard Donnie more excited about a move...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:31 PM   #4183
RoddyB#3

RoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really nice

Quote:
For defensive purposes, and perhaps rebounding situations I could see it play out that way.
RoddyB#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:38 PM   #4184
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Imagine Kidd, Howard, Marion, Gortot, Damp....sheesh, the opponent wouldn't sniff a rebound.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 07-09-2009, 10:39 PM   #4185
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
Gerald Wallace has been on the block since last November. If the Mavs found a way to get a deal done, they would be unstoppable. It may seem impossible, but Cleveland is in talks with the Bobcats for him. The Mavs now have much more to offer Charlotte than the Cavs do, with Howard or Damp to sweeten the pot.
if Gerald Wallace comes to the Mavs, thats one hell of a defensive, rebounding team. The Thuggets will probably shit their pants
CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:41 PM   #4186
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanObvious View Post
if Gerald Wallace comes to the Mavs, thats one hell of a defensive, rebounding team. The Thuggets will probably shit their pants
Wallace is a 3 is he not?

Old 07-09-2009, 10:49 PM   #4187
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Ya I'm not sure why we would get Wallace. We need a 2 who can shoot and has good ball handling skills.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:50 PM   #4188
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Im so confused? Is it again a bigger trade?

Im sure a Damp trade just for Sammy Superstar. There is no Sammy Superstar until at least february. So no. Damp-Kaman they dont need to do if they are so high on Gortat.

Terry? No. He is a leader and now with Marion added his role fits even more perfect than last year where he was too much forced into scoring. We need a stone cold clutch shooter.

Josh? Everyone is saying he doesnt get traded.

So what it is? Medium-big trade like Bass/Williams/Buck etc for Miller? Wallace?

And where the hell would be the PT if we add another quality guy?
Old 07-09-2009, 10:51 PM   #4189
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:
He is, but he is versatile like Marion. He can guard three positions well.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:56 PM   #4190
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
DANG I'm not sure I've heard Donnie more excited about a move...
Hearing him say we're not taking a backseat to anyone is the part that excites me the most. It sounds like enough is enough and it's time to muscle up.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:04 PM   #4191
Bayliss

I wonder if ol' Donnie will call up his dad and say... what will take it for Stephen Jackson?

Last edited by Bayliss; 07-09-2009 at 11:04 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:06 PM   #4192
sefant77
Guru

Im bored, so here is a rotation for the case we get Wallace for Bass+ the several crappy leftovers in our roster (or Jax etc):

Kidd/Barea
Josh 20 / Terry 28
Marion 8 / Wallace 30 / Josh 10
Dirk 26 / Marion 22
Gortat 20 / Damp 20 / Dirk 8

Dirk 34min
Marion/Josh/Crash 30
Terry 28

Would work and we wouldnt have to care much if someone goes down (except Dirk and Kidd)

Last edited by sefant77; 07-09-2009 at 11:06 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:25 PM   #4193
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk doesn't do 34 minutes a game.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:25 PM   #4194
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
He also took less than 1 three each game because he cant shoot them consistently

He is a wing that tends much more to SF than SG

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/3823
According to 82games.com he played 76% of his time at the SF position when he played the Hawks two years ago.

And as far as I can tell he has not opted out of his 20million dollar contract with Olympiacos Piraeus meaning he'd either have to opt out or we'd be on the hook for about 7 million dollars in buyout money, as well as his NBA salary (plus the luxury tax if we get there)
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:28 PM   #4195
sike
The Preacha

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Dirk doesn't do 34 minutes a game.
but would he play 34 a game?

Old 07-09-2009, 11:29 PM   #4196
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I wonder if ol' Donnie will call up his dad and say... what will take it for Stephen Jackson?
It would have to take Josh...

Last edited by sike; 07-09-2009 at 11:39 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:29 PM   #4197
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
JJB/JET/Kidd/Gortat/Damp. Dallas' secret weapon next year: the Biggie Smalls lineup.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:33 PM   #4198
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
but would he play 34 a game?
Dont you know Dirk?

There are 2 superstars in the league that would happily lean back on the bench playing 32-34mins scoring 19-20PPG and watching the rest of the roster not needing more minutes from them to win the game:

Dirk und Duncan

Specially after that last year where he had to play out of his mind way too often to secure a close win against marginal teams...

Crunch time or playoffs for sure 38-42min again.

PS: Ok, Yao too

Last edited by sefant77; 07-09-2009 at 11:34 PM.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:40 PM   #4199
sike
The Preacha

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Dont you know Dirk?

There are 2 superstars in the league that would happily lean back on the bench playing 32-34mins scoring 19-20PPG and watching the rest of the roster not needing more minutes from them to win the game:

Dirk und Duncan

Specially after that last year where he had to play out of his mind way too often to secure a close win against marginal teams...

Crunch time or playoffs for sure 38-42min again.

PS: Ok, Yao too
yeah...you'll have to forgive my attempt at humor.

Old 07-09-2009, 11:43 PM   #4200
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Sike forbid we have humor in the Mavs section.....

That's right. I went there.

Tags
bea > drew > erick, bea arthur could ball, bea arthur has balls, biedrins for the wins, boobsftw, damn bucksuckshot, flaco's purple nipples, mc pee pants?, oliwa?candy, ostertagtag?, tweetweet, who is this mcpants?