Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-09-2009, 11:43 PM   #4201
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

It was my quote-fail, cadbane was adressed, not you
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 11:48 PM   #4202
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

After this trade happened, I watched shows like Around the Horn and PTI, and what not. And first of all, I'd like to comment about how this trade got barely any coverage at all. And secondly...

How come we don't get any damned respect?

We have a line up of Gortat/Dirk/Marion/Josh/Kidd and a bench of JET/JJB/Damp/Beaubois/Bass?/Humphries/Ross

And the commentators and columnists are saying things like "Oh, they're a 5th seed at best", "They can't beat the Spurs", "I'd put LA, SA, Denver, and Portland above them"

Give me a freakin' break.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:53 PM   #4203
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

I see LA as being our only real competition we have all the right piece to over take Denver now. We dominated San Antonio in the playoffs I do not see that they have done anything that now makes them better then us and let's face it Portland is a young team still looking to find their way.
Old 07-09-2009, 11:58 PM   #4204
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan4ever View Post
I see LA as being our only real competition we have all the right piece to over take Denver now. We dominated San Antonio in the playoffs I do not see that they have done anything that now makes them better then us and let's face it Portland is a young team still looking to find their way.
ehhhhh...a healthy SA and Denver would be plenty of "competition"...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:59 PM   #4205
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
yeah...you'll have to forgive my attempt at humor.
Yeah, it's really funny...until someone gets an eye put out.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:59 PM   #4206
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk is not going to be playing 34 minutes a game, regardless if you think it would be for the best or not. It just won't happen. I'll personally kill three board members of your choice if it does.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 11:59 PM   #4207
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Yeah, it's really funny...until someone gets an eye put out.
and then...?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 07-09-2009 at 11:59 PM.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:00 AM   #4208
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Dirk is not going to be playing 34 minutes a game, regardless if you think it would be for the best or not. It just won't happen. I'll personally kill three board members of your choice if it does.
sigh...could be.

Old 07-10-2009, 12:01 AM   #4209
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

In the immortal words of litty nickey and now jerry stackhouse.....f'em. F'em up good.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:03 AM   #4210
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
ehhhhh...a healthy SA and Denver would be plenty of "competition"...
Us > Portland in 5-6 game series

Us > Denver in 6

Us > Healthy SA 6-7 (Duncans not what he used to be, not sure how Manu will recover, and Dice is no greater than Thomas. Only difference really is RJ, and I think we can handle him)

Us> Everyone else that LA

LA, we'd have to fight the crap outta that series. We have the ability to beat them, no doubt. It'll just be REALLY hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:15 AM   #4211
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Frickin' n00bs.

I'm as happy about the trade as anyone, but acting like the Mavs have so surpassed SA, Den, and Portland that their only competition in the West is LA is naivete on par with believing in Santa Claus into your teenage years.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:16 AM   #4212
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

I honestly don't care if media ignores us, that will make this year that much sweeter

Last edited by mavs777; 07-10-2009 at 12:21 AM.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:17 AM   #4213
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Frickin' n00bs.

I'm as happy about the trade as anyone, but acting like the Mavs have so surpassed SA, Den, and Portland that their only competition in the West is LA is naivete on par with believing in Santa Claus into your teenage years.
shut up, you!! They just convinced me!!!

Old 07-10-2009, 12:23 AM   #4214
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Frickin' n00bs.

How would you quantify it, then? You seem to suggest that it is quantifiable.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:23 AM   #4215
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Actually I been here for over a year I just sometimes get over excited but, I do believe we are better then a San Antonio team that is aging. People want to talk about the age of the Mavericks when San Antonio roster on average is much older then ours.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:24 AM   #4216
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

I don't see much portland as competition, below average play at pg and not much scoring on the block will give them about the 6th seed and another first round exit
Old 07-10-2009, 12:25 AM   #4217
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
I don't see much portland as competition, below average play at pg and not much scoring on the block will give them about the 6th seed and another first round exit
ESPN has Portland as close to getting Hinrich btw
Old 07-10-2009, 12:26 AM   #4218
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
ESPN has Portland as close to getting Hinrich btw
Will be interesting to see how much better he makes Portland.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:28 AM   #4219
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will be interesting to see how much better he makes Portland.
I guess it depends on if you view him as a below average PG or not haha.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:29 AM   #4220
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
better than Blake...much how much better is the team when Kirk takes the ball out of Roy's hands?

Old 07-10-2009, 12:29 AM   #4221
mavs777
Diamond Member

Hinrich would improve portland slightly, steve blake should be an 8th man, hinrich is a solid defensive player that could do ok as a starter but is more valuable off bench at 1 and 2 as defensive stopper
Old 07-10-2009, 12:30 AM   #4222
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Quote:

Anyone know his stats form last season? I sure would not mind them getting a below average PG.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:31 AM   #4223
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
better than Blake...much how much better is the team when Kirk takes the ball out of Roy's hands?
I don't think you necessarily change the philosophy of the offense because you add Hinrich. You just have a better person filling the role opposed to what you originally had, making it an overall improvement.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:33 AM   #4224
eyedentifyme

eyedentifyme is a jewel in the rougheyedentifyme is a jewel in the rougheyedentifyme is a jewel in the rough

This offseason has been a success with the re-signing of Kidd, addition of Marion, and the addition of Gortat. We are back to being able to compete with the top four teams in the Western Conference even if we didn't acquire or trade for a SG that fits the description of what a SG is and should do. Josh can play SG on offense/SF on defense while Kidd and Marion can share time guarding SGs or PGs on defense.
eyedentifyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:34 AM   #4225
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I don't think you necessarily change the philosophy of the offense because you add Hinrich. You just have a better person filling the role opposed to what you originally had, making it an overall improvement.
its gonna change simply for the fact that Hinrich will take tons of shots that Blake wouldn't have taken...shots that Roy was getting but now will not.

Dont get me wrong, Roy will get his...but I could see them needing an extended adjustment period...

Old 07-10-2009, 12:35 AM   #4226
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyedentifyme View Post
We are back to being able to compete with the top four teams in the Western Conference
We beat the #3 seeded team last year.

Plus...I'm pretty sure the Mavs will be one of the 4 best teams in the West...which poses the difficult question: Could Dallas beat Dallas in a best of 7 playoff series? I say, YES!

Last edited by sike; 07-10-2009 at 12:37 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:36 AM   #4227
mavs777
Diamond Member

Hinrich is best off ball because of his lack of quickness and finishing ability
Old 07-10-2009, 12:37 AM   #4228
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

We could be better than S.A. but you have to remember, we have NO answer to Tony Parker. He killed us last series and add Ginobli and Jefferson to that and they are plenty of "competition".
But if L.A. resigns Odom we are just not on there level. L.A. is stacked right now and having Kobe, Gasol, Artest, Odom, and Bynum on the same team is almost unfair.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:41 AM   #4229
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

If we were some how to make it to the WCF's and face the Lakers then beat them I would (I don't understand that certain words are not allowed) a brick. I honestly believe we can hang with the rest of the WC this season LA, however, will be trouble for everyone.

Last edited by sike; 07-10-2009 at 12:42 AM. Reason: cursing is for the cursing thread
Mavsfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:43 AM   #4230
mavs777
Diamond Member

Well if we make 1 more move and it is right move, gortat and marion work out, if we play La in west title, anything can happen. A lot of this will be on how motivated jho and how he keepos his focus and stops smoking with Green at the half
Old 07-10-2009, 12:50 AM   #4231
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Quote:
If we were some how to make it to the WCF's and face the Lakers then beat them I would (I don't understand that certain words are not allowed) a brick. I honestly believe we can hang with the rest of the WC this season LA, however, will be trouble for everyone.
Sorry had a bunch going on at one time I'll remember next time.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:57 AM   #4232
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

I read this on another board and thought it was very interesting. This guy makes a very strong argument against trading howard for a starting 2 guard.

Looking at the roster there seems to be a natural rotation built in. Howard starting at the 2, rolling over to the 3 when Marion is out or backing up at the 4 spot. If we go out and get a traditional #2 we'll be losing our back-up behind Marion which would create a negative domino down the roster. In my opinion the strength in the way they have put this roster together is every position has a strong backup (except PG which does worry me). Howard/Terry, Marion/Howard, Dirk/Marion, Gortat/Damp.....swap out Redd or Johnson for Howard and you get....Redd/Terry, Marion/Ross, Dirk/Marion, Gortat/Damp.....is swapping out Howard for a "true" number 2 really worth losing the depth behind Marion in the rotation at the 3?

He is right in a way. If we trade Howard it needs to be for a guy who mainly plays shooting guard but has the hight to slide over to small foward.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 12:58 AM   #4233
mavs777
Diamond Member

I say we need another black player to have a more balenced team
Old 07-10-2009, 12:59 AM   #4234
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
He is right in a way. If we trade Howard it needs to be for a guy who mainly plays shooting guard but has the hight to slide over to small foward.
If we trade Howard it better be for a Stud SG.

That is all.

Old 07-10-2009, 01:00 AM   #4235
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
I say we need another black player to have a more balenced team
race humor wins friends and influences people?

Old 07-10-2009, 01:02 AM   #4236
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
How would you quantify it, then? You seem to suggest that it is quantifiable.
Team by team, here are my thoughts:

SA - I thought the RJ acquisition was a very strong one for them. He'll be asked to provide another scoring threat for them in the half-court, get out on the break when the opportunity arises, and play system defense, all of which I think he can do. Part of what made the series against them so lopsided last season was the fact that Parker was pretty well punched out by the time the fourth quarter rolled around. RJ will make them tougher down the stretch simply by virtue of his ability to put points on the board earlier in games. They're still thin in the frontcourt, but McDyess' athleticism will give them a dimension there that they've lacked in previous seasons. What they end up being really depends on Ginobli, though. If he's healthy I think they can push the Lakers, so of course I think they'd be a tough out for the Mavs. Dallas would have to (and could) win it on their superior frontcourt size/depth and the opportunistic use of the Marion/Dirk pairing. I think JJB continues to be effective against them, as well, if he doesn't get traded. It'd have 7 games written all over it, though.

Denver - they kicked our butts last year, and the guys who played the biggest role in making that happen are all going to be back. That said, I like Dallas' chances against the Nugs because I think the additions to Dallas' roster this offseason were pretty much perfect for addressing the issues the Mavs have had with athletic teams like Denver. I'd think this would be the easiest of the three series, and the only one in which there was a realistic shot for it to be over in 5.

Portland - they got a taste of the playoffs last year, are young enough that they should be able to count on some internal growth, and still haven't made their summer move. They'll get a quality player without having to give anything up, and they'll be a step up from where they were last season. I think Portland is more problematic than Denver assuming a Hinrich-level acquisition. Aldridge would probably be the third best player on the floor, and Roy's good enough to dictate some backcourt defense for offense substitutions that probably wouldn't be Dallas's first choice, but I'm still inclined to pick the Mavs over them on account of the breadth of game-changing talent Dallas possesses. 6 or 7 games.

Last edited by grndmstr_c; 07-10-2009 at 01:05 AM.
grndmstr_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:04 AM   #4237
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Kirk is a really underrated player, I like him a lot. That would be a nice pick-up for Portland.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:05 AM   #4238
mavs777
Diamond Member

Jho needs another friend to keep him focused that is all
Old 07-10-2009, 01:10 AM   #4239
mavs777
Diamond Member

I think denver losing daughntey jones is underrated he was denvers best 1 on 1 defender
Old 07-10-2009, 01:13 AM   #4240
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Team by team, here are my thoughts:

SA - I thought the RJ acquisition was a very strong one for them. He'll be asked to provide another scoring threat for them in the half-court, get out on the break when the opportunity arises, and play system defense, all of which I think he can do. Part of what made the series against them so lopsided last season was the fact that Parker was pretty well punched out by the time the fourth quarter rolled around. RJ will make them tougher down the stretch simply by virtue of his ability to put points on the board earlier in games. They're still thin in the frontcourt, but McDyess' athleticism will give them a dimension there that they've lacked in previous seasons. What they end up being really depends on Ginobli, though. If he's healthy I think they can push the Lakers, so of course I think they'd be a tough out for the Mavs. Dallas would have to (and could) win it on their superior frontcourt size/depth and the opportunistic use of the Marion/Dirk pairing. I think JJB continues to be effective against them, as well, if he doesn't get traded. It'd have 7 games written all over it, though.

Denver - they kicked our butts last year, and the guys who played the biggest role in making that happen are all going to be back. That said, I like Dallas' chances against the Nugs because I think the additions to Dallas' roster this offseason were pretty much perfect for addressing the issues the Mavs have had with athletic teams like Denver. I'd think this would be the easiest of the three series, and the only one in which there was a realistic shot for it to be over in 5.

Portland - they got a taste of the playoffs last year, are young enough that they should be able to count on some internal growth, and still haven't made their summer move. They'll get a quality player without having to give anything up, and they'll be a step up from where they were last season. I think Portland is more problematic than Denver assuming a Hinrich-level acquisition. Aldridge would probably be the third best player on the floor, and Roy's good enough to dictate some backcourt defense for offense substitutions that probably wouldn't be Dallas's first choice, but I'm still inclined to pick the Mavs over them on account of the breadth of game-changing talent Dallas possesses. 6 or 7 games.
I thought your claim may have been that it's too close to call, thus making a stake to superiority naive. The argument you put forward here makes a claim to superiority something very, very less than naive.

On the Spurs, Dallas handled them already, and they seem to have at the very least negated the Jefferson acquisition.

On Denver...I agree that the Mavs have addressed the issues that cost them that series last spring. Not to mention that they haven't at all moved forward.

Portland...not proving worthy of comment yet.

The idea that the Marion grab vaunts us ahead of some rivals...I can't see why that would be characterized as naive. Hell, we did it for a reason, right?

Tags
bea > drew > erick, bea arthur could ball, bea arthur has balls, biedrins for the wins, boobsftw, damn bucksuckshot, flaco's purple nipples, mc pee pants?, oliwa?candy, ostertagtag?, tweetweet, who is this mcpants?