Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 09-04-2009, 10:18 AM   #401
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

The douche' Jackson continues to stick by his reporting (which referenced the DMNews). Has anyone seen any sort of retraction/explanation for why the news was fooled?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2009, 10:38 AM   #402
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
There's something... off with that picture...

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:27 PM   #403
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
The douche' Jackson continues to stick by his reporting (which referenced the DMNews). Has anyone seen any sort of retraction/explanation for why the news was fooled?
The first tests were positive ERGO there must have been a miscarriage!

Seriously though, I couldn't find any sort of official explanation in the (German or US-) news, but I tried to hint the douche to a user comment which mentions some forms of birth control as possible reason for false positive tests, but it was one of three posts the super liberal HuffPost didn't approve. I think there was only (another) one post in which I was openly questioning his ability to work in this profession, 3 more posts were clearly not in his favor, but I assumed he should be able to stand them if he's judging about others and engaging in discussions like he did. They were mostly in response to things he wrote in other comments, and and I supposed especially after yesterday's news it must be legitimate to question the quality of his blog-posts, but they only released one comment which was relating to a link in a previous, disapproved comment.

Good thing I saved 'em as a word document, if anybody wants to look at them to check if they were over the top I could post them here, otherwise I try to disarm them a little bit on my own and repost them later.
Maybe something got lost in translation, but I don't think they could diapprove them for bad English alone.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 04:02 PM   #404
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

God, I hardly dared to keep praying about this! (I know You don't always answer, but a thousand thank yous for handling this one!)

Thank God. Thank GOD! THANK GOD! I am so relieved for Dirk.

Guys, whatever you do, watch wear you put it. This is the oldest trick in the book.

HCG as a form of birth control? Now that's rich.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:49 PM   #405
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

now there's a compensation piece from a different writer on the Huffington Post, who defends dirk and subtly(to him pretty obvious) kicks Jackson Williams' ass:

Quote:
Dr. Johnny Benjamin
Sports doctor, orthopedic surgeon
Posted: September 4, 2009 09:13 AM

NBA Star Dirk Nowitzki Is Scum ... Not

The blogosphere pounced on NBA star Dallas Maverick’s Dirk Nowitzki after he chose not to support his ex-fiancé after her sordid past was revealed. He was vilified as some ‘jerk jock’; a guy whom bailed on his pregnant ‘wifey’ in her most desperate hour, when she needed him the most. He let her and his unborn child rot in jail. She was fine when he was sleeping with her but now that she has a few problems she isn’t good enough.

A few problems?!

Some even implied some sort of racist conspiracy theory since the woman in question is a person of color.

Nowitzki took all of the barbs and attacks quietly and through his representatives stated that he wanted custody of the child since the mother is likely to spend the next several years in prison. But the venom did not cease.

Now a more complete picture of the woman’s past is coming to light. Felonies, misdemeanors, probation violations, 20 aliases (even the name he knew her as was false), children that she never disclosed ... starting to get the picture?

Everyone has a past, but Damn! That’s quite a bit to expect a man to swallow and keep down.

In my opinion, this more accurately depicts the reality of professional athletes, both male and female. They are constantly targeted by unscrupulous individuals for unsavory reasons, most of them financial. They are verbally harassed, dogged by the paparazzi and nit wits with video cell phones then forced to endure all manners of less than accurate innuendo reported by the media.

Just because they make a fortune for playing a game, it gives someone, everyone the right to malign them at will? And they should just shrug it off and say thank you?

Professional athletes have moms, dads, children and feelings just like everyone else. They get hurt and offended by the seemingly never ending torrent of hate directed their way.

And you’re surprised when on occasion they don’t want to sign an autograph, while their eating? An autograph that commonly gets sold on eBay, anyway.

Oh yeah, one more tidbit of information. Dirk’s ex-fiancé lied again. The bunny didn’t die. She’s not really pregnant ... not even a little bit.

Where are all of the people publicly apologizing to him now?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johnny..._b_277275.html
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 11:39 PM   #406
Spurred1

Spurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I wouldn't say it was the DMN that got fooled. Taylor may have actually had a "false" positive on the pregnancy tests and actually thought she was pregnant at first. That aspect would not be her fault or DMN's. To keep pretending when she knew otherwise later on is terribly deceitful.
Taylor thoughtfully shared with DMN a few months back that she had been on Depo-Provera, an injectable form of birth control that can possibly result in false positives-just like some other forms. Urine pregnancy tests aren't infallible, which is why blood tests should be used to follow up.
I read Williams' article and update-he refuses to consider this possibility. For whatever reason, he wants to keep portraying Dirk as some sort of scumbag-so therefore he insists she miscarried.
Spurred1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 08:00 AM   #407
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

I'm glad that this is over.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)

Last edited by Sportstudi; 09-06-2009 at 08:01 AM.
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 12:25 PM   #408
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

I don´t think this story is aborted. This story was in the news for several month so that something should have been visible...
Old 09-06-2009, 10:22 PM   #409
Spurred1

Spurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to all

She crawled into a dark corner and miscarried and never got the benefit of seeing a doctor-Williams' implication. Wouldn't a jail or prison be opening themselves up to a lawsuit if they didn't check Taylor out after a miscarriage-simply to prevent infection if nothing else.
Look, I'm sure jail/prison medical care isn't the best, but at some time, considering her age and supposed past (January)miscarriage,wouldn't she have seen a doctor at some point during these few months? Doesn't sound like she did,imo.
Spurred1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:07 PM   #410
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurred1 View Post
She crawled into a dark corner and miscarried and never got the benefit of seeing a doctor-Williams' implication. Wouldn't a jail or prison be opening themselves up to a lawsuit if they didn't check Taylor out after a miscarriage-simply to prevent infection if nothing else.
Look, I'm sure jail/prison medical care isn't the best, but at some time, considering her age and supposed past (January)miscarriage,wouldn't she have seen a doctor at some point during these few months? Doesn't sound like she did,imo.
No need to test for a miscarriage if she was never preggers in the first place (and there's ZERO proof that she ever was...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 09-06-2009 at 11:07 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:16 PM   #411
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

OK, Admin. Can we destroy the thread, now ?

Shaq and son

Last edited by GermanDunk; 09-07-2009 at 03:20 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:01 PM   #412
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hey....isn't Dirk in South Africa right about now?

Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 11:36 PM   #413
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post
Hey....isn't Dirk in South Africa right about now?

Yes he is.

Last edited by sefant77; 09-10-2009 at 11:50 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baby=payday, beware rough jail sex!, c.t. = cokc trap, enchanted beard, epic vaginal fail, i let him touch, i let him watch, idots, oh noes no payday