Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-22-2007, 11:20 AM   #401
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XERXES
how many episodes was Cindy in? I'm completely blanking out on her?
Two, I think. However many there were until the tailies made contact with the main Lost crew.

And to your list:

We already knew Cindie and the kids were with the others. We've seen small feet and teddy bears being walking with them before, and we already see that Alex has been assimilated into them, somewhat. It was fairly obvious the same would happen to other children that were taken, I thought.

We already knew the Others considered the Losties dangerous, and that they resent them for killing Ethan and the other dude. That's been alluded to plenty of times before now.

And they're not actually isolated from society. They knew Boston won the World Series. I would assume they just cut off the children from society, as a way of brain washing.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 02-22-2007 at 11:25 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2007, 12:18 PM   #402
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32

And they're not actually isolated from society. They knew Boston won the World Series. I would assume they just cut off the children from society, as a way of brain washing.
good point. i hadn't thought of that.
Old 02-22-2007, 12:40 PM   #403
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a picture of her just before she gets abducted in Shannon's episode last season:

Essentially her disappearance gets Ana-Lucia on edge that the others have found them, and might possibly explain her trigger happy ways that ended up ending Shannon's life.

I don't know how many episodes she has been in, but she was in all of the lostie episodes last season leading up to her disappearance as well as a couple of episodes last season where we saw her on the plane, serving Jack his drinks for one...

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-22-2007 at 12:52 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 12:52 PM   #404
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a picture of her (Cindy) from the pilot episode serving Jack:

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-22-2007 at 12:53 PM.
Old 02-22-2007, 05:13 PM   #405
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

thank y'all for refreshing my memory. i guess there are so many storylines going on simultaneously that i have forgotten one or two.
Old 02-25-2007, 12:44 AM   #406
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

It wasn't a bad episode at all..just really didn't find anything out.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:47 PM   #407
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
It wasn't a bad episode at all..just really didn't find anything out.
You didn't find out anything at all. So I guess think it was a good episde, you must have to find Jack's character interesting, and must also have been wanting to know what his tattoos mean.

I think Jacks a worthless character, and I couldn't care less what his tattoos mean.That tattoo scene was so, SO stupid, and the unexplained beting afterwards.

Where is Mary to back me up in my Jack hate?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 02-25-2007, 11:14 PM   #408
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I think you're worthless for thinking Jack's a worthless character.
Old 02-25-2007, 11:15 PM   #409
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think Jacks a worthless character, and I couldn't care less what his tattoos mean.That tattoo scene was so, SO stupid, and the unexplained beting afterwards.
High five.

Seriously, he's one of the most boring characters in the history of television - nay, in the history of fictional storytelling. His range of emotions are about as deep as the small pool of vomit I accumulate in my mouth every time I'm forced to sit through another extended episode of "Why Jack is in Angst". From the very first episode, I think he carried an air of superiority that just really rubbed me the wrong way. He's pretty much a total prick to anyone that doesn't go along with him. I can't believe the writers actually picked HIM to be the protagonist of this cluster "f" drama. Whatever positive characteristics they attempt to give him are totally contrived....like his "Count to Five" nonsense that we were forced to sit through.

Plus, he's pretty much spineless. If the OTHERS would have only know what a pu$$y he was in the first place, they never would have fallen for the 'ol "small incision in the kidney" trick to begin with.

Lets just go over some of Jack's recent actions.

He agrees to kill Ben on "accident".
He blows off that plan and outs Juliet to The Others.
He threatens to kill Ben.
He saves Ben.
He refuses to save Ben.
He then has to save Juliet, since...you know...he just finsished outing her ass.
He agrees to save Ben again.

Good god man, pick an effing side already.

And...ohhhh....he didn't feel wuved by his daddy...so he has an excuse to be an asshole!!

Puke!!!

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 02-25-2007 at 11:43 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:09 AM   #410
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Ah, I knew she'd eventually be around for some good old fashioned Jack hate.

I didn't start hating Jack as early as Mary did, but every thing else I completely agree with. Xerxes said he finally showed some spine, but I just don't see it. Just like Mary outlined, he's STILL flip-flopping all over the place, and if you ask me, he's getting completely played by Juliet and the rest of the Others.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 02-26-2007, 01:52 PM   #411
Murphy3
Guru

Why pick a side when you can play the sides to try and get what you want? Mary, that just doesn't make much sense. You can do better than that.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:20 PM   #412
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why pick a side when you can play the sides to try and get what you want? Mary, that just doesn't make much sense. You can do better than that.

How exactly did Jack get what he wanted? He didn't want to treat Ben for the infection until he found out about Juliet. Juliet wouldn't have been in trouble in the first place had Jack not outed her. Hell, Sawyer and Kate would be dead on the beach if it weren't for Juliet's intervention - which Jack had NOTHING to do with.

The whole Jack subplot is just utterly stupid. If Jack wanted to save Kate and Sawyer, he could have made that deal with Ben to begin with, before he agreed to operate on him. The only reason to do the double-double-cross B.S. is so they gave drag it out as long as possible.

The only thing Jack accomplished last week was draining my life force.

He's good at that.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 02-26-2007 at 02:28 PM.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:20 PM   #413
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
I think the "sides" are playing him, myself.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 02-26-2007, 09:50 PM   #414
Murphy3
Guru

I"m not saying that it necessarily works all the time or that he's not being played at all.. but, you have to see the logic behind what he's trying to do.

And yes, it did work to an extent at least.. he got the whore and Sawyer off the island.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:51 AM   #415
XERXES
Diamond Member

jack is not the traditional "hero." he is, instead, the "antihero." very flawed. and i think part of the overall story arc will be the redemption of his character.

in the meantime, he will make good choices and some bad ones.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:56 PM   #416
XERXES
Diamond Member

wow. the silence is deafening. did anybody even watch last night's episiode?

i didnt particularly care for it- especially juxtaposed to the heroes episode from monday. in lost we got a feel good story about hurley starting a vw van...in heroes we got info- secrets were revealed. lost was fluff while heroes delivered. i hope the lost producers get their stuff together.

however, the "look whose hooked on phonics" and "jumbotron" lines from sawyer almost made the show worth watching, in and of themselves.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:11 PM   #417
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I didn't think it was bad. I liked the Hurley backstory...
Old 03-01-2007, 06:50 PM   #418
Xylus

Xylus will become famous soon enoughXylus will become famous soon enough

I thought it was the best episode of Lost this season. A nice, refreshing, lovely breather compared to the heavy-handed Others' Island story arc. It had everything--lots of humor, a wide range of characters, an interesting backstory, a great climax (the guys driving around the valley in the VW was brilliant), and a good ending with the return of Rousseau.
Xylus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 09:51 AM   #419
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

I liked it as well. If we're not going to move the plot along or find out anything, I can accept an episode like this. One that makes sense, is touching in one way or another, and most importantly, is about a character I actually care about.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 03-02-2007, 11:17 AM   #420
XERXES
Diamond Member

I consider myself overruled.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:58 AM   #421
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by XERXES
I consider myself overruled.

I thought it was average, but for me average is an improvement so far in the second half.

I certainly enjoyed seeing Sawyer interact with the other Losties. I laughed out loud at "jumbotron" and "hooked-on-phonics". I even liked the cheesy reunion scenes (especially Hurley and Sawyer). I liked the bit where Sawyer is looking for his stuff and Charlie and Desmond admitted they drunk his scotch.

It was good to see Jin and Sun.

Other than that, it was pretty much more of the same. We already knew that death surrounded Hurley and that the lotto numbers gave him really bad luck. We probably could've guessed he had daddy issues - everyone on this show does.

And in the end, I really had to wonder what the writers were trying to tell us. "Yes, we know we're driving this old-beat-up bus in circles...but it's fun and we're not going to stop!!"

ETA: Oh boy, another rescue mission is on the way. Hmmmm...I wonder how THAT will turn out???

Last edited by mary; 03-02-2007 at 12:03 PM.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:09 PM   #422
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
I thought it was average, but for me average is an improvement so far in the second half.

I certainly enjoyed seeing Sawyer interaction with the other Losties. I laughed out loud at "jumbotron" and "hooked-on-phonics". I even liked the cheesy reunion scenes (especially Hurley and Sawyer). I liked the bit where Sawyer is looking for his stuff and Charlie and Desmond admitted they drunk his scotch.

It was good to see Jin and Sun.

Other than that, it was pretty much more of the same. We already knew that death surrounded Hurley and that the lotto numbers gave him really bad luck. We probably could've guessed he had daddy issues - everyone on this show does.

And in the end, I really had to wonder what the writers were trying to tell us. "Yes, we know we're driving this old-beat-up bus in circles...but it's fun and we're not going to stop!!"

ETA: Oh boy, another rescue mission is on the way. Hmmmm...I wonder how THAT will turn out???
How about the point of this episode being overcoming personal demons? That's what I took it as. Hurley views himself as cursed. He was able to conquer that fear in this episode. Charlie faced his newfound fear of imminent death. Jin is beginning to overcome his inability to communicate with the Losties. Rousseu was given news that could quite possibly be the largest demon conquered... the loss of her child and the chance to recover her. I thought it was a pretty brilliant episode.

Now, if we move on and Hurley hasn't gotten over his "i'm cursed" viewpoint then yes this episode had less of an impact. But let's give it a chance.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:31 PM   #423
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
How about the point of this episode being overcoming personal demons? That's what I took it as. Hurley views himself as cursed. He was able to conquer that fear in this episode. Charlie faced his newfound fear of imminent death. Jin is beginning to overcome his inability to communicate with the Losties. Rousseu was given news that could quite possibly be the largest demon conquered... the loss of her child and the chance to recover her. I thought it was a pretty brilliant episode.

Now, if we move on and Hurley hasn't gotten over his "i'm cursed" viewpoint then yes this episode had less of an impact. But let's give it a chance.

Well I think conquering personal demons has been a major theme of the entire series. In that respect, I don't think this episode really stood out that much from other episodes in the past. We've seen Hurley tackle his self-image issues, Charlie overcame his heroine addiction, Jin overcame being a overly-controlling husband...etc. That's why I said it's just more of the same.

Maybe on some level if I was more connected to the characters, I wouldn't be bothered as much by the lack of story development. But I think that's the can of worms you open when try to develop such a large cast of characters.

Old 03-07-2007, 11:12 PM   #424
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I heart this show.......
Old 03-07-2007, 11:41 PM   #425
mary
Troll Hunter

Locke is a cow-killer.

Old 03-07-2007, 11:45 PM   #426
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Locke is a cow-killer.
He's a bumbling idiot now. I miss season 1 Locke.
Old 03-08-2007, 12:12 AM   #427
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Great episode... I love Sayid!
Old 03-08-2007, 02:09 PM   #428
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

does anyone else think Locke would have been sucked into a video game while one of his pals had just been shot?...yeah...me neither.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 02:10 PM   #429
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
Great episode... I love Sayid!
I liked how he WAS the guy who tortured the wife...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 05:09 PM   #430
DarenG

DarenG will become famous soon enough

Sayid is the man. The guy sees things that nobody else does. He is one of my favorite characters. Locke was a complete moron this episode. The Hugo Sawyer side story was funny. Best of all, what was the DI trying to hide from the Others? You have to ask yourself that question after the boom.

The show is well on it's way back after the last 2 episodes.

Last edited by DarenG; 03-08-2007 at 05:10 PM.
DarenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 10:39 PM   #431
Murphy3
Guru

I don't understand why Locke has suddenly turned into a complete and utter moron..... anyone care to explain this? Perhaps he's always been a bit of one but season 1 just had us a bit fooled.
Old 03-09-2007, 09:07 AM   #432
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i'd agree with your last statement, murph. while he does seem to come off as an idiot, what we saw in season 1 may have been all show.

now, the whole "get up and go to the computer while the guy is tied up" thing WAS dumb. but him entering "77" followed a logical thought progression. he had no idea it was wired with C4. Of course, why on earth would sayid and kate tell him that? they never share information with each other.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:00 PM   #433
ilMavvento

ilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the rough

Well, they managed to create a cliffhanger that was hilarious and disturbing at the same time.
ilMavvento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 09:49 AM   #434
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, i agree. very interesting! i thought this was a good episode. the perimeter fence was pretty intriguing. and Locke DID know about the C4...
Old 03-15-2007, 10:19 AM   #435
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't understand why Locke has suddenly turned into a complete and utter moron..... anyone care to explain this? Perhaps he's always been a bit of one but season 1 just had us a bit fooled.
I dunno.

Locke killed the guy who was about to reveal that Locke was paralyzed.

My favorite part of the episode was when it was revealed that Jack and Claire were siblings.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2007, 01:56 PM   #436
mary
Troll Hunter

My favorite part was Jack spiking the football...he just looked so giddy.

If Jack could just show up for about five seconds every episode in a non-speaking part, I may actually start to tolerate him.

I'm a little confused about the timeline. How much time has passed between the Others traveling back to the mainland and last night's episode?

Old 03-15-2007, 03:00 PM   #437
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

the whole "claire is jack's half-sister" thing has been speculated for some time... since the episode where jack's dad was in australia, wanting to see his daughter. the way the LOST characters have been connected, it was a logical next step to assume the girl was claire.

not sure about the timeline, mary. i assumed maybe a few days to a week...
Old 03-15-2007, 03:32 PM   #438
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

The best I can recollect it couldn't be more than 4-5 days I don't think. Which would tell me that Jack either gave up quickly or he is playing them.

The biggest thing that came out of this episode is Locke, and some suspicion that was reinforced last night. Locke knew about the C4 explosive? WTF? He does not want off that island. He will destroy anything that he thinks might lead to him leaving. I suspect it has everything to do with his ability to walk, that is why I will watch with utmost interest next week when... we have been promised..... we will find out why he was in a wheelchair.

Danielle... I don't trust her further than I can throw her. *maybe* she's honest about her intentions but it all seems too fishy to me. The latest piece of non-trustworthy actions? As patchy McRed was about to speak out about Locke (whom I also don't trust right now) she goes off talking and interrupting him.

Could Danielle and Locke be in cahoots? Or instead is Danielle possibly an other? (although she has done past actions that would make me think otherwise like rescuing Claire from Ethan, capturing Ben - although this could have been another setup but why would she tell Sayid that anything he says is a lie and to not trust him thus leading them to check out his balloon story?)

On to the Desmond/Charlie story.... I am beginning to wonder if Desmond is ever going to put together that Charlie just needs to stay the frick away from Claire to save his life? I can see a future episode in which Desmond tells him to stay away from Claire "to stay alive" and he sees the whole clairvoyant theme as a ruse to get him away from one of the Islands hottest pieces.

I thought this was a great episode. I WANT ANSWERS!!! But what a complete turnaround for this season these last 6 episodes have taken (despite the sometimes hatred of the still in Eko mourning mary ).

edit: I also called the Jack/Claire connection last season... I saw that one coming.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 03-15-2007 at 03:35 PM.
Old 03-15-2007, 04:23 PM   #439
DarenG

DarenG will become famous soon enough

Remember the brain washing room that that Kate and Sawyer found? I think Jack is brainwashed. I think they reconditioned him so he could take the place of Ethan in the community.
Old 03-15-2007, 04:28 PM   #440
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarenG
Remember the brain washing room that that Kate and Sawyer found? I think Jack is brainwashed. I think they reconditioned him so he could take the place of Ethan in the community.
I agree about their intent being Jack replacing Ethan... but I don't buy that he could be "brainwashed" that quickly. There is a story there we haven't been given. And I think Jack has something up his sleeve.

But that was a creepy/shocking cliffhanger. That is for sure.