DrtyFlthyNstYnQuik31

DrtyFlthyNstYnQuik31 is an unknown quantity at this point

ohh yea.. and nellie is doing a great job...imo
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2003, 11:48 PM   #402
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

<< &quot;TheseRefsAreAJoke- you have done nothing to contribute t othis board. You insulted a well respected member, you only post complaining about the refs....get some new material. Please.&quot;

Wow, I guess LRB, based on tonight, is in the same boat....... or the reffing actually was THAT disgusting. Who and how did I disrespect anyone? I don't think I need you to gauge wether what I say is contributing.
>>

LRB has earned his stripes here. We know he isn't a troll. You came here asa newbie, insulted MFF, a well respected member and moderator, and then went off on every post (and your user name) with nothing but complaints about the refs. That is not contributing in any fashion. We know quality here and you sir have given us none whatsoever. Your incessant whining about the refs is weak schtick and is pathetically non-interesting and annoying. Your posts in essence....suck.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 11:49 PM   #403
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

We need to go into the next game knowing the Refs are almost assuredly going to call the game much closer against the Mavs than the Blazers. Infact since it will be at Portland it will probably will only get worse. Most likely the Refs will permit the Blazers to hit Dirk on most of his jump shots without blowing the whistle. We need to adjust our game plan to take this into account. This sucks, but we have to deal with it or lose.
Old 04-23-2003, 11:50 PM   #404
TheseRefsAreAJoke

TheseRefsAreAJoke is on a distinguished road

Ok, Im done w/ the refs for now. I am going to e-mail Cuban and a couple NBA writer friends of mine.

To the game, positives.
1. Nash. He was great. Bad D, but really shored it up. Great shooting, not selfish, pulled a few shots out of his arse. Pretty good passing, great, great clutch shooting.
2. Finley- Quietly had a good, good game. Some dagger like shots. I dislike the lack of hustle he showed a few times, but good game.
3. Interior D- It went to pieces in the 3rd, but b/f the refs took over w/ WNBA fouls, it was very good.
4. Good post, pick and roll movement on offense. Dirk and steve ran it great, some nice cuts by eddie and raef.
Negatives:
1. Playing 5 on 8, tough.
2. Poor perimeter D. No one could check Bonzi. No, really, no one on the court WAS CAPABLE! Dirk played him awesome when Bonzi drove/posted. But not outside. Wheres Griff/Taw?
3. Not enough post play for dirk. A solid amount, I'd like more tho. Murphy3 had the #'s I believe of dirk in the post. He was great there scoring and passing. Lets post him more.

Great win, 2-0.
TheseRefsAreAJoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 11:51 PM   #405
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< I kept hearing the commentators saying how Portland was short handed without Pippen and Anderson - true...to counter that argument however is that we were without two seven footers (Raef and Bradley) for most of the second half. I'll have to say it was obvious how our defense deteriorated without those two. I hope that in game 3, Raef and Bradley can do a better job in avoiding fouls - this was too close of a game for comfort. >>

I'd agree that they would be a better team with Pippen and Anderson. However, none were factors last game. They both are injured and if they were to play they more than likely would've hurt there team. And i'd say Bonzi took up the slack with his 45.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 11:52 PM   #406
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

a foul should be a foul..regardless of whether or not it's the post season or the regular season.

you watch philadelphia and AI play..when he was breathed on today, a foul was called.

why does dirk not get respect from the officials? You can't allow defenders to hit a player on the arm when they are shooting their jumpshot.. it's like allowing an opponent to take out a knee while a golfer is in the middle of his swing...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 11:52 PM   #407
TheseRefsAreAJoke

&quot;Van Exel played D damn well soo far in these past two games....&quot;

Quite true. I guess I meant usually/media/fan perception.
Old 04-23-2003, 11:53 PM   #408
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

therefsareajoke, much better
Old 04-23-2003, 11:55 PM   #409
TheseRefsAreAJoke

&quot;a foul should be a foul..regardless of whether or not it's the post season or the regular season.

you watch philadelphia and AI play..when he was breathed on today, a foul was called.

why does dirk not get respect from the officials? You can't allow defenders to hit a player on the arm when they are shooting their jumpshot.. it's like allowing an opponent to take out a knee while a golfer is in the middle of his swing...&quot;

Exactly. Dirk didn't airball those J's, his elbow was blatantly hit. Thats why I wonder how those aren't calls but we touch them it is. I apologize for my &quot;insult(?)&quot; on MFF. But he/she was making it sound as dirk was just airballing it and not getting mugged, it was so obvious, it seemed to me it was merely a dislike for dirk, if not, my bad, but watch the game closer please.
Old 04-23-2003, 11:58 PM   #410
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

<< Mavs go to Portland up 2-0.
103-99
>>

Great call by Doc at 10:06 a.m. this morning. Please do it again for a couple more months.
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2003, 11:58 PM   #411
Murphy3
Guru

she does have a little bitterness in her system reserved for dirk
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-23-2003, 11:59 PM   #412
TheseRefsAreAJoke

Oh, another negative I forgot.

*The whole team, but mainly Nash, really really need to work on POST ENTRY passes. Nash hung dirk out to dry about 6 times tonight. His post entry passes are putrid. He just throws them waist high or lobs them to soft, guy's can poke those away. NVE and Shawn in particular are very good post feeders. Nash needs to shore that up. Several times dirk lost hard fought post position because he had to move to get a sloppy pass, rather save a sloppy pass.
Old 04-23-2003, 11:59 PM   #413
BASKETBALL 101

BASKETBALL 101 is on a distinguished road

Nash, Mavericks hang on, go up, 2-0
Mavs point guard scores 28

04/23/2003

Associated Press

The Dallas Mavericks got the big plays they expect from every member of their Big Three on Wednesday night.

Rather than riding a huge night from Dirk Nowitzki, the Mavericks got key plays from him, Steve Nash and Michael Finley for a 103-99 victory over Portland in Game 2 of their first-round series. Dallas overcame a career-high 45 points by Bonzi Wells and takes a 2-0 lead in the best-of-seven matchup to Portland for Game 3 on Friday night.

The Trail Blazers have lost nine straight playoff games dating to 2000, and are halfway to getting swept out of the playoffs for the fourth time in five years.

Nash had 11 of his 28 points in the fourth quarter, including a 3-pointer with 29.7 seconds left to break a tie at 98. Then Finley soared for a rebound of a missed free throw by Wells on the other end, leading to two free throws by Nash with 14.5 seconds left.

Portland's last gasp ended when Rasheed Wallace and Jeff McInnis missed hurried 3-pointers. Eduardo Najera snagged the final rebound and dribbled out the clock to the joy of a crowd of 20,356, a team record for the second straight game.

Nowitzki had 25 points, a big drop from a career-best 46 in the opener. But with his sidekicks Nash and Finley (17 points) coming through, the Mavericks were better off. Najera and Nick Van Exel each had 12 points off the bench.

Wells, who had 18 in the fourth period, was Portland's only threat. Wallace had 18 points, but went 6-of-17. The Blazers got only three minutes out of their usual starting backcourt as Scottie Pippen didn't dress and Derek Anderson left with an injury. Both have injured left knees.

Old 04-23-2003, 11:59 PM   #414
Drbio
Banned

<<

<< Mavs go to Portland up 2-0.
103-99
>>

Great call by Doc at 10:06 a.m. this morning. Please do it again for a couple more months.
>>

sweet....that's the third time this year. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Forgot all about it.
Old 04-24-2003, 12:04 AM   #415
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<< a foul should be a foul..regardless of whether or not it's the post season or the regular season.

why does dirk not get respect from the officials? You can't allow defenders to hit a player on the arm when they are shooting their jumpshot.. it's like allowing an opponent to take out a knee while a golfer is in the middle of his swing...
>>

Well he is first going to have to get the respect from the media. The media just doesn't see him as that next superstar but he is the best guy on the team with the best record.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 12:07 AM   #416
TheseRefsAreAJoke

God my voice is sore from so much yelling. I lose my voice after every playoff game.
Old 04-24-2003, 12:29 AM   #417
Lvubun1

Lvubun1 is on a distinguished road

I have no problem with letting hard fouls go in the playoffs just as long as its being called consistently. Which was not the case tonight and for the Blazers forum to be complaining about the refs its all out funny.
Lvubun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 12:31 AM   #418
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< But he/she was making it sound as dirk was just airballing it and not getting mugged, it was so obvious, it seemed to me it was merely a dislike for dirk, if not, my bad, but watch the game closer please. >>

No, I don't have a dislike for Dirk, but when I think he's having a bad stretch or bad game I'm going to call it.

Rarely does anyone do so here and I'm not afraid to post about it. Even if that makes me the bad girl or the girl out to rip Dirk.

I do watch the games closely, thank you, and there are shots that Dirk airballed that he wasn't fouled on. Was he ever mauled tonight? Absolutely, but some here think it impossible that Dirk would shoot an airball without his arm being hacked. Do I think Dirk takes an obscene amount of abuse and never get the calls? Absolutely.

Some here think he can't be stripped unless he's slapped across the arm or tripped up. Like the only time Dirk messes up is solely from the result of a foul.

I don't buy it and I'll post about it. But, that's just me and my reserve of bitterness towards Dirk.
Old 04-24-2003, 12:40 AM   #419
DrtyFlthyNstYnQuik31

DrtyFlthyNstYnQuik31 is an unknown quantity at this point

<<

<< But he/she was making it sound as dirk was just airballing it and not getting mugged, it was so obvious, it seemed to me it was merely a dislike for dirk, if not, my bad, but watch the game closer please. >>

No, I don't have a dislike for Dirk, but when I think he's having a bad stretch or bad game I'm going to call it.

Rarely does anyone do so here and I'm not afraid to post about it. Even if that makes me the bad girl or the girl out to rip Dirk.

I do watch the games closely, thank you, and there are shots that Dirk airballed that he wasn't fouled on. Was he ever mauled tonight? Absolutely, but some here think it impossible that Dirk would shoot an airball without his arm being hacked. Do I think Dirk takes an obscene amount of abuse and never get the calls? Absolutely.

Some here think he can't be stripped unless he's slapped across the arm or tripped up. Like the only time Dirk messes up is solely from the result of a foul.

I don't buy it and I'll post about it. But, that's just me and my reserve of bitterness towards Dirk.
>>

MFF I agree!... if fin, nick or even nash shoot some of the type of shots dirk shoots the board would be up in arms! and dirk has to realize when the shots not going down to find a way to help the TEAM... he shot 16 shots in the first half i think.. and didnt make even 30% or soo..
Old 04-24-2003, 01:05 AM   #420
BrianJ

BrianJ is on a distinguished road

What has happened here is that the Dirk nut suckers have corrupted eveyrones mind. Dirk got hosed over and over again tonight, it was disgusting.

I am going to get this out of my system thanks to eight cheap beers( keystone), whenever sweets and chiwas pump up Najera to be more than he really is I have a dislike for Eddie. MFF and filthy fin are going through the same thing ( its painfully obvious and repulsive). That does not change the fact that Eddie played one hell of a game tonight ( have not checked the stats). He looked like he was ready to beat some ass out there tonight, along with the mantis. So when he gets screwed over then it really does not matter how much he gets hyped up on the board, I still like him regardless( there is an old family sitcom lesson to be learned here)
BrianJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 01:21 AM   #421
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Rats - no Doc's shots again.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 06:21 AM   #422
Julius

Julius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to allJulius is a name known to all

the defense? well, the defense was good enough to win. Now, let's discuss what the mavs will do about wells next game. nash can't guard him on the perimeter..dirk can't, fin can't, najera can't..

i'm willing to try griff..he does a great job on kobe..why not bonzi?[/i] >>

Right!
And can Nellie please use more than 7 1/2 players.
Or is Nellie keeping them fresh for the finals??
Julius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 06:49 AM   #423
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

<< Well since you won the last one Murph we will allow it this time. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But you never start the game day thread a day early. At the very least should have been started by 12:01 a.m. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Mavs win 105-99.
>>

Damn it...talk about just missing my guess. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 09:26 AM   #424
Murphy3
Guru

dirk is a superstar..he is held to a different standard. Because of his play, he receives more credit than others in the wins (usually because he is the best player on the team)..

but, on the other hand, he's also grilled more when he has a mediocre game and the team loses..moreso than any other player on the team when they have a mediocre game.

So, when there's a game to where he doesn't live up to his normal standards offensively and the team still wins, it's huge for the mavs.. Dirk would have been drilled if the mavs would have lost by all.

Did dirk take to many shots? Well, i suppose that's up to the individual to decide. But, keep in mind..dirk is far and away the best offensive player on this team. You want him taking shots whenever he has an opening. You want to give him the opportunity to shoot his way out of a slump moreso than any other player on this team. Why? Because he is in a very elite class offensively..a class that no other mav player has eveer been in.

Yes, he will catch more heat when the mavs lose if he plays subpar..
but if the mavs don't, then he won't. it's just par for the course with superstars. they get their shots, and they get them for a reason.
Old 04-24-2003, 11:38 AM   #425
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road

Next game, I want to see Dirk post up in the low blocks, 12-15 times, maybe more. They need to vary it from that high pick and roll that they used to win this game.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 11:46 AM   #426
Murphy3
Guru

actually, dirk was posted up 11 times..the mavs scored 16 points in those possessions.
the mavs used dirk on several occasions in the fourth..including two possessions where the ball went into dirk in the low post and nash's man dropped down..dirk dished back out to nash for two three pointers..

Old 04-24-2003, 02:00 PM   #427
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< dirk... is also grilled more when he has a mediocre game and the team loses..moreso than any other player on the team when they have a mediocre game. >>

Not a chance. Finley is the most unappreciated player on this team. He gets more grief than anybody who's initials aren't NVE. I think a lot of fans FINALLY realized his value when the Mavs slumped so badly during his injury.
Old 04-24-2003, 02:14 PM   #428
Murphy3
Guru

Not a chance, mffl

finley has basically been let off of the hook for having a horrendous shooting year. it's very rarely even mentioned..
Old 04-24-2003, 02:20 PM   #429
Murphy3
Guru

one reason dirk isn't grilled as much as fin has been is because dirk doesn't have alot of bad games..he's almost always contributing big time in some other way when he's not shooting the ball well...or he gets to the line. poor games are usually few and far between for dirk...
Old 04-24-2003, 02:51 PM   #430
TheseRefsAreAJoke

MFF, Dirk airballed one, yes one shot tonight that was clean. I re-watched the game today. He had a fadeaway air ball, there was some contact, but not enough for a foul i guess. But every other air ball, as well as most of his J's, he was hacked on the elbow and arm. Im not buying it. Dirk gets roasted way more then Mike if we lose. In fact, I think some are under the preception that dirk never gets drilled, when in fact because of this, they grill him game in and game out. Check the gameday threads. You'll find in almost every one, MFF has something bad to say about dirk, regardless of the situation, mabye she doesn't mean to, but she does.
Old 04-24-2003, 03:06 PM   #431
BrianJ

BrianJ is on a distinguished road

<< In fact, I think some are under the preception that dirk never gets drilled, when in fact because of this, they grill him game in and game out. >>

After reading the gameday thread I think u went overboard on the refs. But this statement is exactly what I have been trying to say for some time now. I think this is the same reason JT tries to dump a bucket of hatorade on Dirk each game he does. He probably is not even aware of how much of a dumbass he is acting like.
BrianJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2003, 03:19 PM   #432
TheseRefsAreAJoke

Yeah, the refs just sent me overboard. I go nuts come playoffs, so watch out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-24-2003, 03:28 PM   #433
MFFL
Guru

<< Not a chance, mffl >>

Now it isn't mentioned but that's because of Fin's injury. A month ago Finley was REGULARLY ripped on this very board.

<< finley has basically been let off of the hook for having a horrendous shooting year. it's very rarely even mentioned.. >>

Finley's shooting woes are well documented on this board. It's just that nobody has mentioned it for almost a month because Finley's been out. But Dirk's shooting percentages have dropped too - at least Finley's 3 point percentage went up. Plus Finley raised his rebounding by .7 boards a game from the mark of the last two years.

I'm sorry but Dirk doesn't get criticized nearly as much as he gets praised. Finley gets criticized more and praised much less.
Old 04-24-2003, 07:46 PM   #434
Drbio
Banned

Finley has taken it on the chin all year. He is an integral part of this team and teh Mavs need him to perform if they even want to entertain thoughts of a championship.
Old 04-24-2003, 08:12 PM   #435
TheseRefsAreAJoke

&quot;Finley has taken it on the chin all year. He is an integral part of this team and teh Mavs need him to perform if they even want to entertain thoughts of a championship.&quot;

True, but not really pertinent to the current debate.
Old 04-24-2003, 09:03 PM   #436
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< finley has basically been let off of the hook for having a horrendous shooting year. it's very rarely even mentioned.. >>

Oh please. Fin has been ripped all year for it. Some were even trying to use the argument that he was STILL taking more shots than Dirk while pointing out his fg%. Wrong. Dirk had surpassed him in shot attempts a month or more before Fin went out with the hamstring injury. Late in the season, even Nash and NVE were taking more shots than Fin in games.

Even me and you agreed that the reason Fin didn't deserve an A grade was because his fg% was horrific.

One of the reasons that people got on Finley so much in the past was that when he wasn't shooting well, he must either take the ball to the basket, stop shooting, or work on other things.

This year, Fin did MOST of those things. He took less shots than Dirk, he took BETTER shots, raised his 3-pt%, he picked up his rebounding, and he looked more to get others involved. In the last month or two, I even brought up the fact that Fin was only taking 12-15 shots a game. Didn't matter if he hit 4 of them or 10.

See what I mean? Before, if Fin was shooting poorly, he had to do this or that. This year, he had a career low fg% but he didn't let that stop him from picking up other areas of his game.

And it's STILL not enough.
Old 04-24-2003, 09:05 PM   #437
TheseRefsAreAJoke

&quot;And it's STILL not enough.&quot;

Complacency is the enemy of true stars.
Old 04-24-2003, 09:10 PM   #438
Drbio
Banned

and being a jackass is the true sign of a troll. congrats.
Old 04-24-2003, 09:11 PM   #439
MavsFanFinley
Guru

<< You'll find in almost every one, MFF has something bad to say about dirk, regardless of the situation, mabye she doesn't mean to, but she does. >>

Probably so, but it's no different from any other player.

I've ripped Bradley for trying to lay the ball up instead of dunking it. Or failing to grab 5 rebounds in 20 minutes of play.

I've ripped Finley for lack of defense or being lazy or dribbling the ball off his leg. Or that rushed shot in Minnesota that he missed.

I've ripped Nash for some of his out of control play be it passes or shots. I've probably been harder on him than Dirk.

I've ripped NVE for jacking up shots or failing to get a hand up in an oponents face.

I've ripped Raef for being a foul machine at times or looking lost mentally.

I've ripped Nellie for...what haven't I've ripped Nellie about?

Dirk is no different, imo. I don't think he's God as some have labeled him here. Is he a stud, is he one of the top 5 players in the league? Absolutely. But, that isn't going to stop me from ripping him for a dumb turnover, for taking a dumb shot, or only grabbing 2 rebounds in a half.

And for every criticism I've given, I usually give a compliment for a play made by any of the players or Nellie.
Old 04-24-2003, 09:12 PM   #440
TheseRefsAreAJoke

I don't believe im being a troll. Is having a opinion being a troll? lol. Yes, Mike had a good year, but obviously it could of been better, mike will be the 1st to say so. Drbio, I guess you would be complacent if we lose to Portland cause we had 60 wins. I pity you for being so ignorant and caustic to those who care to think for themselves.