Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 09-19-2008, 05:08 PM   #401
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Boston rebuilt, but kept their star -- Paul Pierce. Then they won the championship.
Totally different situation. Boston had been a cellar dweller for years so bedsides Pierce they had the 5th pick in the draft, all their future picks and a bench full of young players with perceived potential.

We don't have the assets to rebuild around Dirk. The few assets we did have went out the door in the Kidd trade. If Carlisle can't make that work then we have to tear it down to the ground and hope for a little luck as we're building it back up.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:40 PM   #402
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

^Agreed.
Old 09-19-2008, 05:48 PM   #403
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Then you have no understanding of how to make balanced comparisons. I'd say that's a fair opinion.
Keep in mind I was comparing the extreme patriotism from many, not all, US citizens to the nationalism that was rampant in Nazi Germany. I'm not comparing the US government to the Nazis, or George Bush to Hitler. In no other country will you see what you see in the USA. Being proud of where you are from is one thing, but suggesting that those who aren't as enthusiastic as you are should be shipped off to harsher countries to disciplined in some extreme way is lunacy. I'd rather debate this in the political forum though, save Maverick conversations for here.

On topic, trading Dirk is a big no-no. The guy still has 2-3 years in him as a franchise player, and we still have trading pieces. Assuming everything goes wrong this year, we can still get some value for Howard, Kidd is a big expiring, and I'm sure Terry, Bass, and some others can fetch decent value.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:52 PM   #404
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMavsFan
Keep in mind I was comparing the extreme patriotism from many, not all, US citizens to the nationalism that was rampant in Nazi Germany. I'm not comparing the US government to the Nazis, or George Bush to Hitler. In no other country will you see what you see in the USA. Being proud of where you are from is one thing, but suggesting that those who aren't as enthusiastic as you are should be shipped off to harsher countries to disciplined in some extreme way is lunacy. I'd rather debate this in the political forum though, save Maverick conversations for here.

On topic, trading Dirk is a big no-no. The guy still has 2-3 years in him as a franchise player, and we still have trading pieces. Assuming everything goes wrong this year, we can still get some value for Howard, Kidd is a big expiring, and I'm sure Terry, Bass, and some others can fetch decent value.
No. Blow this team up and start over. Dirk deserves better than this Sh*t.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:16 PM   #405
Darth Ape
Banned

Darth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to behold

God Bless America?
GOD **** AMERICA!!!

Last edited by Darth Ape; 09-20-2008 at 07:32 AM.
Darth Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:30 PM   #406
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMavsFan
You self proclaimed "patriotic Americans" remind me of another group of people in history. They used to believe very heavily in national pride and always considered themselves better than everyone else, invaded countries they labelled as threats, and would denounce anyone who didn't adhere to their beliefs. Who were they again? Oh ya, the Nazis.
and then you say
Quote:
yeah...you're right, I reevaluated your original post and you make a wonderful, stupendously insightful point when you compared Americans to Nazis...really spot on.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:21 PM   #407
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ape

God Bless America?
GOD D*** AMERICA!

Very good points, Ape... It's A Power Thing!

Last edited by Evilmav2; 09-20-2008 at 12:11 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:33 PM   #408
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Go Mavericks!

This might not be the right place for this guys.

There are plenty of other Non-Americans who get a jolly out of making fun of our country and our happenings over in the political forum. Why don't you go join them. And as far as the Obama bashing, you're perfectly welcome to do that in the political forum as well.

Back to Josh

So...he's pretty....'special,' huh?

Last edited by Flacolaco; 09-20-2008 at 01:07 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:01 AM   #409
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

done with Josh. get him out for peanuts I dont care. Certain things are bigger than passion for team. He has repeatedly proved that he certainly doesnt care about usa. Now even other mavs players have to go to communication skills because of this idiot pothead. I dont even care if we get anything. Cut him. he doesnt deserve to get chances after chances. He is making Mike Tyson look better.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:36 AM   #410
Darth Ape
Banned

Darth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Go Mavericks!

This might not be the right place for this guys.
Why not?

Josh is using obama's refusal to hold his hand over his heart and to not wear a flag on his lapel as inspiration to disrespect the national anthem.

His active particiaption in the resurgence of a black nationalist movement, spearheaded by Obama, is extremely relevant to this thread.

I don't want a modern day black panther on this team. I don't want a replay of the 1968 Olympic black power salute to happen every night at the AAC. I don't want Mahmoud Abdul Rauf.

Last edited by Darth Ape; 09-20-2008 at 07:43 AM.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:25 AM   #411
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Where do you get the idea that Howard is actively participating in anything? In the video he says something like " F*ck Obama and all that politics bullsh*t".
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:43 AM   #412
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs' Cuban Posts, Removes E-Mails On Howard
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3598410
Mavericks owner Mark Cuban commented on the situation surrounding Josh Howard and realizes the forward's comments about the national anthem were wrong, according to Associated Press.

In his blog, Cuban also responded to e-mails he has received commenting on the player's remarks by saying Howard "will work with us" and "beyond that, it's a private issue."

Cuban posted a number of the inflammatory replies on his blog site Thursday night, with the e-mail addresses of the senders.

By Friday night, Cuban's remarks slugged "Thanks for the advice on Josh" had been removed from the blog and replaced with a posting saying "I made my point."
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:44 AM   #413
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Darth-- your comments are radically close to absurdly offensive racism.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:53 AM   #414
Darth Ape
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive
Where do you get the idea that Howard is actively participating in anything? In the video he says something like " F*ck Obama and all that politics bullsh*t".
Acutally, here's the transcript:

HOWARD: Star Spangled Banner is going on right now. I don't even celebrate that (bleep) because I'm black. God (bleep) national anthem.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Obama. '08.

HOWARD: Obama and all that (bleep).

and here's the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2KpD...eature=related
Old 09-20-2008, 10:01 AM   #415
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

How is that active? Sounds like a possibly inoxicated idiot trying to be cool rather than some conspiratorial black panther. Not to mention that the links between Obama and the militant black power movement are extremely weak.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:05 AM   #416
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, so using context clues I would guess that he means "(F*ck) Obama and all that sh*t (politics)".
Old 09-20-2008, 10:48 AM   #417
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why not?

Josh is using obama's refusal to hold his hand over his heart and to not wear a flag on his lapel as inspiration to disrespect the national anthem.

His active particiaption in the resurgence of a black nationalist movement, spearheaded by Obama, is extremely relevant to this thread.

I don't want a modern day black panther on this team. I don't want a replay of the 1968 Olympic black power salute to happen every night at the AAC. I don't want Mahmoud Abdul Rauf.
Why stop there? Let's get rid of every damn black person on the roster just to make sure there's NO racial conspiracy on the Mavs!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:44 AM   #418
Darth Ape
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
the links between Obama and the militant black power movement are extremely weak.
Here's a video of Obama "not participating in that (bleep)"

Keep fighting the good fight Josh!

Last edited by Darth Ape; 09-20-2008 at 11:46 AM.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:01 PM   #419
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive
Yeah, so using context clues I would guess that he means "(F*ck) Obama and all that sh*t (politics)".
It sounds to me more like a justification for his not celebrating the star spangled banner. I, Josh Howard, am Black, and I do support Obama and all that sh*t, ergo, I don't celebrate that God Damned national anthem... That's the meaning I take from Josh's comments.

It's a Power Thing

Last edited by Evilmav2; 09-20-2008 at 12:04 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:31 PM   #420
FreshJive
Diamond Member

That's not what I got from it Evil, but I can see how you might draw that conclusion. From his tone I thought he was in F everything mode like some stoned teenager: F America, F yo momma, Sheeeeeeet F Obama and his BullSh*t too.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:38 PM   #421
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:

God Bless America?
GOD **** AMERICA!!!
Were you one of the racists that got exposed by Cuban???
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:13 PM   #422
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Obama has some scary ties to say the least.

With Josh, I think he was trying to make a statement.. he's just too dumb to make a statement that comes across as anything other than him being a total idiot.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:15 PM   #423
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
Darth-- your comments are radically close to absurdly offensive racism.
How? Your comments are radically close to being not worth a damn.. I suppose nothing has changed.

Last edited by Murphy3; 09-20-2008 at 01:16 PM.
Old 09-20-2008, 03:01 PM   #424
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
How? Your comments are radically close to being not worth a damn.. I suppose nothing has changed.
I could say the exact same thing.
Old 09-20-2008, 03:42 PM   #425
Murphy3
Guru

Coming from you, I'd take it as a compliment.

Last edited by Murphy3; 09-20-2008 at 03:43 PM.
Old 09-20-2008, 07:53 PM   #426
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

This entire thing is stupid. I don't like Josh at all (and that's solely because of his ON-COURT selfishness and stupidity, mind you), but Christ, even if he does have some sort of unpatriotic feelings (even though his comments were obviously made in jest, everyone at the event knew it, even the filmer of the video said that the reason he posted the video had nothing to do with Josh), why the hell doesn't he have the right? I love my country and everything, but I firmly believe the only thing Josh did wrong was not anticipating his comments' reaction.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:22 PM   #427
Murphy3
Guru

Josh has repeatedly made unintelligent decisions. He has repeatedly looked like a fool. He has repeatedly embarrassed himself, his team, Dallas, and the league. Josh is an idiot. He has always been an unitelligent player on the court.... It's just finally starting to spill over into his person life.. at least, the public finally seeing just how big of an idiot the guy is.
Old 09-21-2008, 09:30 AM   #428
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

This is simply another Character defining moment.

Enough about Obama, we have more than enough chat on the Political boards...

With Josh, this is very disappointing. Josh has been one of my favorite Mavs since his first year in the league...but given his recent few months of shaky choices and this climactic decision and failed attempt at being funny...then I feel the same way about Josh as he feels about the Star Spangled Banner...F*Em!!!

I just assumed that he is no longer a part of the Mavs!!!

I feel for Josh about the same way as Eagle fans feel for T.O.!!!

With that, I bid you all a great day.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:38 AM   #429
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

When Ron Artest steps in as the voice of clarity & reason, there may be a problem:
http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs...es/015461.html

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:42 AM   #430
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

The DMN posted peoples' opinions about Josh Howard on the third page of the sports section. This really has turned into a PR nightmare.

Cuban really is handling this terribly. How can you try and hush, hush something like this after repeated screw-ups in just a short few months?

Rest assured that when Josh Howard is introduced into the starting line-up that he will be booed.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:58 PM   #431
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=...d-4b2e6bddec54

Seems like the folks over at Fox don't really care much about the Anthem either.
While they aren't exactly dissing the anthem they are showing a lack of respect.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:00 PM   #432
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Here's a thought, since so many folks are willing to just dump Josh for peanuts:

Mavs send Josh Howard and Brandon Bass to the Wizards for Etan Thomas and Darius Songaila.

Mavs get rid of Josh
Wizards get two of my favorite Mavs, since I'll be living in DC this time next year and holding season tickets to the Wizards.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:55 PM   #433
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

that sounds rather selfish, bob.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 02:55 PM   #434
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKRtdgQhVbw

...you totally redeem yourself.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:17 PM   #435
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
that sounds rather selfish, bob.
Are you questioning my motives?
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:34 PM   #436
muzak

muzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of lightmuzak is a glorious beacon of light

I went to DC a few weeks ago. Cool city.

It almost feels European - mostly because there's no tall buildings. Everyone told me, oh, it's gross, the crime, bums all over, etc. It was not that way at all. Of course there were bums, but just like every other city. I was disappointed in the reflection pool area, though. I thought they would maintain that a little better. Anywho, just felt like posting.
muzak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
josh howard