Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-22-2009, 02:03 AM   #401
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

wait...silk is creditxpert?!? no comment.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2009, 02:12 AM   #402
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Some people just don't know when to stop...

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:37 AM   #403
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

OMG...the BUCKS...we need fight, consistency and BRAINS FOR ALL PLAYERS (some Defense would be nice as well).
Dirk drops 30 every night and plays his heart out - I just feel sorry for him these days.

Pathetic effort by jho in the 2nd half, kidd shows a positive trend scoring wise, jet was waaaay off and dirk worked his way to the ft line. Didnt notice that anyone else showed up...
Old 01-22-2009, 02:53 AM   #404
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
Dont avoid the situation. I asked you as the moderator to take my name off of his signature, which is clearly a violation of the community board standards. Lastly, stop with the name calling with calling me a troll. You are indeed a reason why you can't enforce certain rules, because you are the one breaking them. I ask you again, could you have him take my name off his signature or do it for him?
Actually, that thing you posted isn't really the community board standards. It's just something you looked up with that heading. Let's not be archaic. The community board standard is clearly to allow him to have your quote in his signature. I've been rocking Horse's quote in my profile. By continuing to post here without prior objection, you've tacitly endorsed the evolution of the community board standards.

Be realistic. This is a privately owned website that requires membership to post. The guidelines set out are merely a framework in which the board operates. Community standards by definition cannot be what are on a sheet of paper or electronic file, but, rather, an amorphous, evolving set of acceptable practices.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.

Last edited by nowhereman; 01-22-2009 at 02:56 AM.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:23 AM   #405
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Just checked the results. Yikes.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:44 AM   #406
Re-Dirk-ulous

Re-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
I guess panic isn't the word, but my soul is bothered.

I dunno why I invest so much emotion, at the end of hte day it's just millionaire strangers putting a ball in the hoop... but given the events of the past few years the emotional investment has grown stronger and stronger... and now I feel empty, hurt

K, bein a little emo right now
Don't sulk my friend, I want you to get mad... NO! I want you to get as mad as hell! NO! I want you to get up now... I want all of you to get up out of your chairs... I want you to get up right now and go to the window, open it, and stick your head out and yell "I'M AS MAD AS HELL AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Watch and listen and you'll get what I'm talking about. (it does relate)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBZDwf9dok

Last edited by Re-Dirk-ulous; 01-22-2009 at 03:47 AM.
Re-Dirk-ulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 04:43 AM   #407
xavier

xavier is a jewel in the roughxavier is a jewel in the roughxavier is a jewel in the rough

And alot of you still think we're going to make the playoffs...........
speechless
xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 04:54 AM   #408
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

I wouldn't be surprised if we made the playoffs, I also wouldn't be surprised if we missed the playoffs.

As bad as things have been I think we're only .5 games out of a playoff spot.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 07:24 AM   #409
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

I think we all know about the defense.

Other than that, Jet continues to be very, very cold from outside the arc. The only 3's he hits anymore are buzzer beaters fading away backwards, and clutch 3's to put the game away in the 4th quarter. Not that those are bad 3's, but the fact is, he's consistantly going 1/6, 1/7, 1/8 from the arc nowadays.

Kidd is become a lot more aggressive. When he drives, he drawing fouls or finishing. He's 9/11 from 3 point land the last 3 games, and he's shooting more jumpers and hitting them.

Dirk is going to the line more than I've ever seen him do before. He'll get at least 10 shots a game, it seems like now.

Carroll has yet to take a 3 pointer, the reason we brought him here. Hollins looked infinantly worse then he did against Philly.

And we got outrebounded by 13 in this game. 46-33. Dampier was the only guy with over 5 boards, with 8.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 10:02 AM   #410
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

hard to get rebounds when they make every shot

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 10:13 AM   #411
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Besides the last couple of posts, this thread = pool of retardedness.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 10:15 AM   #412
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier View Post
And alot of you still think we're going to make the playoffs...........
speechless
What kind of odds are you willing to give...since you are speechless.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 10:21 AM   #413
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care that Dirk got 30 last night, his defense again was pitiful! I love the offense but jeezus guard someone, find a man and move your feet, something.

Our transition defense was the worst of the season so far. No one found their man, mismatches all over the place. They owned every one of them too.

STILL NO GREEN, even in a blowout! That is annoying. Not like he is going to save us but those are at the very least times he needs minutes.

Someone needs to drag DGeorge in front of RC and shoot him in the face and say "There Rick, I fixed one of your problems for you!"

The MAVS doesn't care anymore thread .......?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 11:55 AM   #414
slowmo

slowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really nice

That game was not a massive whooping. It was Gang Rape! Embarrasing and disgusting to watch.
Old 01-22-2009, 11:57 AM   #415
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I can't believe I missed out on all the mayhem.

I missed the game yesterday, as well as the gdt.

In honor of both of them, I would just like to add...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 12:17 PM   #416
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

I was too busy loading a UPS Boeing 757 Cargo Plane (work) and checked the score on my iPhone. I wanted those couple hundred kb's of internet back and those 5 seconds of my life back as well.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 12:27 PM   #417
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

The f__ing Bucks crushed the great Mavs. I can´t handle it.
Old 01-22-2009, 12:52 PM   #418
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

The Curious Case of SilkSmoov Button

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:57 PM   #419
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

embarassing loss.
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:44 PM   #420
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
The Curious Case of SilkSmoov Button
I was thinking this about Joey Crawford last night.

That is Benjamin Button syndrome if I've ever seen it.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
more childish as i age, silkxpertbasketballguru, smoov derailing