Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-11-2009, 11:48 PM   #4361
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Rather take McGrady than Redd, injury wise..
Old 07-11-2009, 11:51 PM   #4362
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
There is no chance in hell the Bucks are taking on bad contracts like Carroll, what's the incentive?
The other contracts are pretty favorable but it would be us trying to be aggressive on a deal and force the issue since I don't believe there is a huge market for Redd. He could go to a 3rd team for all I care...heck, maybe even a 4th or 5th if we feel like it and the considerations are worthwhile.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:51 PM   #4363
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

I wouldnt trade Damp but i would do this

Kidd/JJ/Roddy
Josh/redd
Marion/Ross
Dirk/singleton
Gortat/Damp

WOW
Not sure who would sit. Josh, Redd or Marion?

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 11:55 PM   #4364
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Brings back bad memories

Quote:
Bucks keep Redd away from Mavericks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Associated Press

MILWAUKEE -- The Milwaukee Bucks signed guard Michael Redd to a multi-year contract Monday, almost two weeks after the swing man signed a $12 million offer sheet with the Dallas Mavericks.

The Bucks had 15 days to match the Mavericks' offer because Redd was a restricted free agent. Bucks management would not release the terms of the deal.

"Basketball-wise this was a very easy decision,'' Bucks general manager Ernie Grunfeld said in a news release. "We have said all along that we wanted to keep Michael on this team.''

Redd was a second-round pick in 2000 and appeared in 67 games in the 2001-02 season. He averaged 11.4 points, 3.3 rebounds and had a 44.4 percent three-point shot.

"His energy can set the tone for our second unit, and if he can pick up his scoring where he left off last year, he can be one of the league's top sixth men,'' Bucks coach George Karl said in the release.

Redd was nowhere to be seen when the Bucks and Mavericks played Friday. He should arrive in Milwaukee in the next few days, said spokeswoman Cheri Hanson.
http://assets.espn.go.com/nba/news/2...4/1446025.html

Think back then, Dirk, Nash, Finley and Redd. Would of been an offensive juggernaut. (but probably still wouldn't of won a ring. No D.)

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 07-12-2009 at 12:00 AM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:01 AM   #4365
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brings back bad memories

http://assets.espn.go.com/nba/news/2...4/1446025.html

Think back then, Dirk, Nash, Finley and Redd. Would of been an offensive juggernaut. (but probably still wouldn't of won a ring. No D.)
Just think if we had to wait 15 days on Gortat...

btw, you need to T.C.O.B. with the FF league!
Old 07-12-2009, 12:04 AM   #4366
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

No No No No No!

Redd for the dustchip isnt smart. Gortat/Hollins against Lakers in the PO? Oh boy. Damp can be worthy much more, the FO knows that.

Terry for Redd? What can Redd better than Terry? He cant defend a chair either. Terry is a leader of the team and the connection to the fans.

Howard for Redd? I thought we wanted to become a great defense team...

Thats the ONLY Redd trade im doing (and Bucks still save a ton of money)
http://www.realgm.com/src_checktrade...radeid=5187793

And why paying 36mio for Redd if you can pick up McCants for 4? And i would prefer to pick up Gerald Wallace for that upper trash.

Last edited by sefant77; 07-12-2009 at 12:07 AM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 12:07 AM   #4367
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
No No No No No!

And why paying 36mio for Redd if you can pick up McCants for 4?
Exactly..
Old 07-12-2009, 12:09 AM   #4368
BGMaverick9
Guru

If you did it with the end of bench guys we've suggested, it can't happen til around Sept. Hopefully by then you have a better read on what is going on with Redd. They've already done a similar deal with Jefferson where they really didn't bring back a lot of talent in return, it was just eventual cap space.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:10 AM   #4369
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

As I said I'm a little intrigued by this deal if it's true. Intrigued as to why the FO would even consider such a trade seems like a bad deal to me.
Old 07-12-2009, 12:15 AM   #4370
darkwitzki
Golden Member

Trade Damp after the this season, we need quality back up center.. Just think if some minor tweaks, trade for quality shooters and back up SG (McCants, Miller) sign Nivins.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:41 AM   #4371
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

If Dallas were currently considering trading Damp for a shooting guard, I think we'd have seen some evidence of that in their handling of Hollins' free agency.

I'm also positive that no matter how confident they are about landing Gortat, they will not under any circumstances even think about trading Damp until the ink has dried on Gortat's contract.

And Redd makes no sense at all on a team with JET and Josh and Marion, and only minimal sense on a team with JET. Accordingly, in so far as I can't imagine the Bucks trading Redd for junk, I suspect the only way he ends up in a Mavs uniform is if JET's the centerpiece.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:58 AM   #4372
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

I would not trade JET for Redd.
Old 07-12-2009, 02:02 AM   #4373
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555 View Post
I certainly don't know if this is legitimate or not, but I was browsing through some websites and I saw this. It's being discussed in some other websites too.

http://www.brewhoop.com/2009/7/11/94...a-redd-removal

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=926554

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtop...?f=21&t=926523

http://dallasbasketballdotcom.yuku.c...edd-Rumor.html
maybe I can jizz in my pants also? But if it were to be that, how would Howard or Marion sit to come off the bench? That team would be deep if we don't get rid of one of top 6 to get Redd
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 02:08 AM   #4374
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan4ever View Post
I would not trade JET for Redd.
Why not?
Old 07-12-2009, 02:10 AM   #4375
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Redd just seems more injury prone then JET.

Plus it would cost me another 40 bucks to buy a new Mavs jersey LOL!

Last edited by Mavsfan4ever; 07-12-2009 at 02:11 AM.
Mavsfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 03:28 AM   #4376
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Considering Jet has only missed around 20 games his whole career, including last season when he broke his hand...

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 07-12-2009 at 03:28 AM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:52 AM   #4377
darkwitzki
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Considering Jet has only missed around 20 games his whole career, including last season when he broke his hand...

Is that Kidd jumping ?
Old 07-12-2009, 11:09 AM   #4378
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
This isn't worth putting in a seperate thread but I just wanted to throw it out there for those who were interested in signing this GD retard!!! It's just stupid and on top of that depending on what you believe it's worse honoring a child pred.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/...er-Number.html

Artest will wear uniform No. 37 in honor of the number of weeks that Michael Jackson's album "Thriller" was No. 1 on the charts.

No, really.
What is wrong with that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
Marion in transition should be a thing of beauty for the Mavs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpSa6...eature=related
Thanks for the link, the cool thing about this highlight is that he looked at Granger (who is an athletic freak himself) as he caught the ball but still had the aggressiveness to just go over/through him. We haven't had a guy with that sort of mentality since Stack was healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Us > Portland in 5-6 game series

Us > Denver in 6

Us > Healthy SA 6-7 (Duncans not what he used to be, not sure how Manu will recover, and Dice is no greater than Thomas. Only difference really is RJ, and I think we can handle him)

Us> Everyone else that LA

LA, we'd have to fight the crap outta that series. We have the ability to beat them, no doubt. It'll just be REALLY hard.
I think McDyess may turn out to be a bigger acquisition than Jefferson for the Spurs, especially if you start counting the dollars. However, the Mavericks always seem to step it up a notch or two against the I-35 rivals and we always seem to play well against them so we'll see what happens with two newcomers.

It was abnormal for Denver to stay healthy last year. I would put my money on one of their front court guys getting injured...it happens every year.

If they re-sign Odumb, LA is the class of the West again... if they do not re-sign the idiot, I think the West will be as wide open as its been in any recent year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Charlotte is also a borderline playoff team I would have to think that would not be enough, I see us getting a backup pg so we don't have a chicken running around with his head cut off on the court, jk Barea could be usefull in certain matchups but he should never play when we play a team like denver that has a big lead guard
I agree with this 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Fisher < Kidd
Kobe > Josh
Artest > Marion (I wanna say Wash)
Gasol < Dirk
Bynam > Gortot (but who really knows?...could end up being near a wash)
Haha, if only basketball were that easy. The biggest matchup is obviously Kobe; with the addition of Marion, you have two athletic guys and one cerebral guy to try to defend him. And we have a quicker center to help from the weakside. As far as Bynum and Gasol, I don't really worry about them--Dirk owns them both, especially Pau Gasoft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Lace 'em up right now, and play it in a parking lot. You know that Artest is getting ready to crazy at any moment. I don't dislike our chances.
In a parking lot, I don't think anyone would play with Ron Artest. I would even say that Shaq would run away from that matchup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
The funny thing about the Lakers is that we've played them well since the Gasol and Kidd trades. The problem is that we can't seem to close them out.

A huge reason has been our inability to match up with the Gasol/Odom front line. Bass was too short so we had to play Damp who was too slow. Marion matches up with Odom better than anybody we've been able to throw at him the past couple of years.

I don't think they played us with Howard this year either. Should be a fun matchup.
The reason why games between us and Los Angeles have been close is because of our rebounding. Read the interviews with Phil Jackson and that's the one area that he continued to pinpoint. With our defensive giving up 100+ points last season, we relied too heavily on not making a mistake on offense--since our defense has fundamentally improved with Marion and Gortat, I like our chances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Lakers:
40:60 if they keep Odom. We always played well against them but couldnt close or finish (remembering the 12+ lead in the 3rd quarter and then Ariza going crazy?). Last year we wouldnt beat them in 7 games, now we have a good shot (if 12min Gortat = 24min Gortat).

Spurs:
Health concerns, Parker still killing us but we are still way more flexible and athletic. It will be a 6-7 games battle. 50:50.

Nuggets:
It was basically a 2:2 with a one leg Josh. Crymella and Nene always killed us, now we have with Marion one of the league top5 guys to defend him and with Gortat someone that can slow down Nene. We add healthy Josh, Marion and Gortat (-Bass), they add....-Jones.

Their athletism killed us. We add Marion, healthy Josh and Gortat.

We have now an advantage.

Blazers: Kirk is my overpaid but still underrated (due to his contract). He will be a nice upgrade to Blake. They are young and will get better but we always owned the Blazers and i dont see that changing.
I think people are underrating the age and injury factor for Tim Duncan. That guy has carried the city of San Antonio for more than a decade now and you can tell he has a lot in his legs. If you can't take Dampier one on one, you know something is wrong. Thus, if we keep them off the FT line, I would take us in a 7 game series everytime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Hermann's an interesting name. Brings defense and hustle, good rebounder at the SF position, not completely useless shooting open jumpers. His game fits the precedent so far this offseason, so it makes sense to me that the Mavs would be taking a look at him.
Walter Hermann is a quality player. There were 4 to 5 instances this year where Detroit ran the last play for him. I know that sounds crazy but his spot up three pointer is one of the quietest weapons in the league. He also defends and rebounds well, I don't know how he would get here but I would love to have the guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
I would like to have Singleton back. He generally played solid when he got some burn. I also read that he had already put on like 20lb of muscle in the offseason.
I am one of the biggest fans of Singleton around; I just hope the additional 20 pounds has not hindered his quickness... maybe he knows he's going to play more at the 4 this year and less at the 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555 View Post
I certainly don't know if this is legitimate or not, but I was browsing through some websites and I saw this. It's being discussed in some other websites too.

http://www.brewhoop.com/2009/7/11/94...a-redd-removal

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=926554

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtop...?f=21&t=926523

http://dallasbasketballdotcom.yuku.c...edd-Rumor.html
I definitely do not want Michael Redd here. Not at this stage in his career.

Quote:

Plus it would cost me another 40 bucks to buy a new Mavs jersey LOL!
Be a man and buy an authentic.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84

Last edited by alby; 07-12-2009 at 11:14 AM.
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 11:12 AM   #4379
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

He shot less than 40% this year, jus' saying
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 03:05 PM   #4380
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

We should capitalize on this Boozer situation

Mavs trade: Howard and Greg Buckner and cash to Utah
Utah trade: Boozer to Atlanta
Atlanta trade: Joe Johnson to Mavericks

Mavs do it to acquire a second star to go along with DIrk
Utah does it to get rid of Boozer and still get talent.
Atlanta does it because J-ho offers them some of his home made brownies a few hours before.

BEAT LA
Old 07-12-2009, 03:45 PM   #4381
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
We should capitalize on this Boozer situation

Mavs trade: Howard and Greg Buckner and cash to Utah
Utah trade: Boozer to Atlanta
Atlanta trade: Joe Johnson to Mavericks

Mavs do it to acquire a second star to go along with DIrk
Utah does it to get rid of Boozer and still get talent.
Atlanta does it because J-ho offers them some of his home made brownies a few hours before.
Cant trade Buckner with any other players for a while though
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:24 PM   #4382
triplethreat

triplethreat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwitzki View Post
Is that Kidd jumping ?
Haven't you been watching? Everyone knows Kidd can't jump.
triplethreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 04:42 PM   #4383
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I can just picture Kidd on a

so 80s!
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:30 PM   #4384
badfish22
Golden Member

http://twitter.com/NBA_Rumors_News

look at latest post

Not sure how reliable it is, but I hope its wrong. I would trade a bunch of other expirings, but not dampier. I would think about trading Terry, hard decision tho.

BEAT LA

Last edited by badfish22; 07-12-2009 at 10:33 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:33 PM   #4385
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'm at work and twitter is blocked. What does it say?
Old 07-12-2009, 10:33 PM   #4386
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Quote:
I really have no idea how I feel about this I'm sort of meh.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:34 PM   #4387
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Quote:
I'm at work and twitter is blocked. What does it say?
Mavs and Bucks are in trade talks right now to send michael redd to dallas for dampier's expiring contract
Old 07-12-2009, 10:38 PM   #4388
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

Can somebody post what was said? Just want to know if this was still the same rumor from "someone who knows somebody" or from a credible source?
Old 07-12-2009, 10:41 PM   #4389
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

flacos purple nipples?
Old 07-12-2009, 10:42 PM   #4390
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can somebody post what was said? Just want to know if this was still the same rumor from "someone who knows somebody" or from a credible source?
"Mavs and Bucks are in trade talks right now to send michael redd to dallas for dampier's expiring contract"
Old 07-12-2009, 10:43 PM   #4391
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
It's from the same rumor from yesterday...nothing new.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:43 PM   #4392
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

prolly buckner + damp for Redd

resign hollins. thats gortat/Jawai/Hollins

Dunno who starts tho. Jho or Redd but its a good trade in my opinion
CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:44 PM   #4393
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

Err, I didn't ask the right question. I should of ask "who's twitter is that?" I'm just trying to figure out if this is a more credible source now or just that guy who "knows somebody" Forget it i'll just read it when I get home. (which is not til 7am)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
It's from the same rumor from yesterday...nothing new.
thanks

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 07-12-2009 at 10:45 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:46 PM   #4394
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Quote:
Err, I didn't ask the right question. I should of ask "who's twitter is that?" I'm just trying to figure out if this is a more credible source now or just that guy who "knows somebody" Forget it i'll just read it when I get home. (which is not til 7am)

thanks
NBA_Rumors_News
Old 07-12-2009, 10:46 PM   #4395
badfish22
Golden Member

It just a twitter that called NBA RUMOR NEWS. Not sure how official it is, but it has over 1,000 followers lol

BEAT LA
Old 07-12-2009, 10:49 PM   #4396
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
It just a twitter that called NBA RUMOR NEWS. Not sure how official it is, but it has over 1,000 followers lol
It's probably a hoopshype/poopsworld relative, just on twitter.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:50 PM   #4397
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

It's not even a rumor on poopshype or poopsworld, and both those sites aren't all that reliable. So for now we should all just ignore the rumor.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:51 PM   #4398
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

That would be incredibley stupid. We shouldn't even be trading Damp right now anyway. But don't trade Damp until we have Gortat locked up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 10:53 PM   #4399
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
It's not even a rumor on poopshype or poopsworld, and both those sites aren't all that reliable. So for now we should all just ignore the rumor.
Hoopshype is a just a regurgitation of newspaper clippings and blogs. Poopsworld pretty much is a quantity, not quality "source of information."

I wouldn't put much stock into this Damp/Redd idea.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:02 PM   #4400
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not saying I would do it...but you guys severely undervalue Redd/ overvalue Jet. You do realize Redd scored 27 PPG a few years ago right? He's a superior scorer to Jet, he can drive, he gets to the line, he has a better midrange game. Oh, and he gets to the line. He also shoots a similar 3pt% as the main scoring option on a bad team. And he's an actual SG with SG size.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bea > drew > erick, bea arthur could ball, bea arthur has balls, biedrins for the wins, boobsftw, damn bucksuckshot, flaco's purple nipples, mc pee pants?, oliwa?candy, ostertagtag?, tweetweet, who is this mcpants?