Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-06-2004, 09:05 PM   #4441
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: New This or That

HELL NO!!!

Do we have a ton of knee-jerkers on this site? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-07-2004, 01:46 AM   #4442
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

No. But we do have a ton of fans who get very emotional when they are drunk and they see mavs lose due to lethargic effort.

Will the mavs win tomorrow?
Old 03-08-2004, 11:36 AM   #4443
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

yes.....yes they will
if they lose, will you throw something?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 11:53 AM   #4444
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:New This or That

Do mean other than "up"?

Better fantasy outing: swimming with dolphins OR swimming with olsen twins?
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 11:56 AM   #4445
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

neither, swimming sucks, dolphins are irritating, and the twins are 18, not hot, and cant act!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 03-08-2004, 12:04 PM   #4446
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Ignore sike regarding women; he is married. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Correct answer:

Coors twins or Olsen twins?

Old 03-08-2004, 12:07 PM   #4447
Nicky31

Nicky31 is on a distinguished road

I would have to say neither Kingrex...

Will Cuban make a coaching change this next offseason? (If yes, then who do you think will be Nellie's replacement)

Nicky31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 12:18 PM   #4448
sike
The Preacha

in responce to kitty: tore up beer chicks or overrated 18 year olds...I'll let you read my mind on that one...
in responce to nicky: no fare asking 2 questions: yes and I have no clue....

Old 03-08-2004, 01:01 PM   #4449
Nicky31

Sorry Sike...I didn't see a question on your last post...

If you could pick Nellie's replacement between these 2 coaches who would you pick?

Pat Riley or Jim O'Brien

Old 03-08-2004, 01:09 PM   #4450
sike
The Preacha

Riley 10 years ago [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

should Nellie retire if the Mavs finish lower than 6th in the West?

Old 03-08-2004, 01:13 PM   #4451
Chiwas
Guru

He must retire if not get the title this year.

Would Donnie get his first in 2 years?

Old 03-08-2004, 01:18 PM   #4452
sike
The Preacha

yes, he plays a more traditional style....Dirk would dominate!
should Cuban quit the idea of being in front of the camera....or not? (see, I got an "or" in there!)

Old 03-08-2004, 02:47 PM   #4453
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

nope.

how many more years does shaq have left?

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 03:16 PM   #4454
Nicky31

By my understanding 2 seasons after this one in which he will be 34 years old when is contract up...

Will the league ever have a player as dominate in the paint as Shaq?

Old 03-08-2004, 03:23 PM   #4455
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

It will depend on the refs. I think that in time, Yao could be even more dominate than Shaq if the refs give him the same benefits that Shaq gets.

Will the league every have a superstar on Jordan's level again?
Old 03-08-2004, 03:54 PM   #4456
Chiwas
Guru

Yes.

Would you put Chamberlain and Jordan at the same level?

Old 03-08-2004, 03:55 PM   #4457
sike
The Preacha

nope....right place, right time.....

should L James finish his career with the cavs????

Old 03-08-2004, 04:02 PM   #4458
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Should he, depends. But I would say yes unless something there turns real sour for him.

Will he?
Old 03-08-2004, 04:07 PM   #4459
sike
The Preacha

no way!.....he'ss bolt as soon as that big contract is done....unless the cavs are actually close
will Melo be remembered as the second best player in this draft when all is said and done or will someone surpass him?

Old 03-08-2004, 04:09 PM   #4460
MikeB
Golden Member

MikeB has a spectacular aura aboutMikeB has a spectacular aura about

Yes I think so.

Will Memphis catch and pass the Mavs for 5th in the West?
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 04:40 PM   #4461
Nicky31

To early to tell...

Will Dallas ever win again on the road this season?

Old 03-08-2004, 04:47 PM   #4462
MikeB
Golden Member

MikeB has a spectacular aura aboutMikeB has a spectacular aura about

Of Course!...I mean I'm sure they...well we should...odds are...I hope so.

Which 3 of the 6 teams within 3 1/2 games of each other make the playoffs in the East(Philly,Bos,NYK,Tor,Cleve, Miami)?
MikeB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2004, 05:29 PM   #4463
Chiwas
Guru

What is the East? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Will Stephanson catch a minute in the rest of the season?

Edit: Okey, I know, the AA league of the NBA.

Boston, Cleveland, Philly.

Old 03-09-2004, 09:17 AM   #4464
Nicky31

I doubt it..all garbage time will go to Daniel's or Best or Delk...

Will the Cowboy's upgrade the QB position this offseason or did Quincy do enough last season to earn another season?

Old 03-09-2004, 02:54 PM   #4465
sike
The Preacha

just cant tell....guess: Quincy again.
what baseball team is your favorite?

Old 03-09-2004, 02:58 PM   #4466
Nicky31

Not big on MLB, but if I had to pick one I would say the Astro's...

Will the Mav's get in a win in Sactown?

Old 03-09-2004, 03:03 PM   #4467
sike
The Preacha

nope....not until the playoffs anyway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
should the Mavs sweep the East from here on out?

Old 03-09-2004, 03:35 PM   #4468
Chiwas
Guru

Hehehehe, I caught myself in a wrong thread. [img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]

They must.

What Eastern will be the toughest for the Mavs?
Old 03-09-2004, 03:39 PM   #4469
sike
The Preacha

has forgotten the rules of this thread [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
PACERS
WHO WILL BE THE RUNNER UP TO KG FOR THE MVP?

Old 03-09-2004, 03:44 PM   #4470
Chiwas
Guru

Stojakovic. (Geez, I guess I read too often the NBA's page. [img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img] )

Is Webber going to be able to teach children how to read?
Old 03-09-2004, 03:47 PM   #4471
sike
The Preacha

those who cant do teach....is that true? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
should webber be a free man?

Old 03-09-2004, 04:06 PM   #4472
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

I think some jail time should be served, like during the playoffs.

Better franchise: Yankees OR Lakers?
Old 03-09-2004, 04:10 PM   #4473
sike
The Preacha

Yanks greatest all time American franchise

greater in his era: Bonds or Ruth?

Old 03-09-2004, 04:14 PM   #4474
LRB
Guru

Gotta go with the Babe.

In their primes who would have won a match between Ali and Tyson?
Old 03-09-2004, 04:18 PM   #4475
sike
The Preacha

Tyson...is that blasphemy??? raw power and speed opposed to Ali's quickness and mouth [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ...this is probably the only time I will be able to say these words: I'll go with the rapist.
Payton or Smith?

Old 03-09-2004, 04:22 PM   #4476
kingrex
Platinum Member

Payton place.

Better pound-for-pound fighter: Sugar Ray Robinson OR Sugar Ray Leonard?
Old 03-09-2004, 04:26 PM   #4477
Chiwas
Guru

Leonard.

Better announcer, Smith or Barkley?

Old 03-09-2004, 04:32 PM   #4478
sike
The Preacha

me....they suck.....and well, I am pretty decent in front of my TV [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
better looking: swamp thing or toxic avenger?

Old 03-09-2004, 04:37 PM   #4479
LRB
Guru

The girl the Swamp Thing was carrying around. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Dallas local announcers or the Barkley and Smith show on TNT?
Old 03-09-2004, 04:42 PM   #4480
sike
The Preacha

shoot me NOW!!!

Barkley or bikini wax?