Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 06-20-2012, 01:06 PM   #441
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Thunder are going to humiliate the Heat by winning the series after going down 1-3
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2012, 01:26 PM   #442
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Thunder are going to humiliate the Heat by winning the series after going down 1-3
The parade route starts at Dairy Queen!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:37 PM   #443
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Yeah, that would've been nice. Too bad it almost surely would not have happened even with the exact same Mavs roster.

I guess maybe my "Heat in 6 prediction" was too conservative. Heat in 5?
Obviously your wrong opinion.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:49 PM   #444
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

It's not difficult to make the argument that this series is being won at the free throw line. The Heat are 71-85 (83.5%) and the Thunder 49-66 (74.25%) in the three Miami victories. During the regular season the Thunder shot 80% from the line and the Heat shot 77.5%. In the Heat wins the average FTM differential is a bit over 7 and the margin of victory in those games a bit over 5.

OKC was second in the league in FTA during the season (avg = 26.4) but are consistently at the short end of the stick in the past three games (avg = 22), with the Heat shooting 28 FTA in their Finals victories (24 FTA during the season). With the MOV in these games being relatively small, the FTA difference from regular season to the NBA finals is amplified.

There is certainly more to this series than just FTs but its interesting that despite poor coaching by Brooks and MVP performances by LBJ, they are playing a major role. BTW, in the one Thunder victory the FT battle was won by OKC (20/27 vs 14/18).
Old 06-20-2012, 03:30 PM   #445
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostFace View Post
The Heat have played well, no doubt. However, just thinking about that self entitled f*ck Wade getting another ring... just disgusting.
This. A Thousand times this.

I actually kind of would like to see Lebron win a championship. The guy has lived up to all the expectations thrust upon him (even those he stupidly put on himself with "The Decision", which has really been his only mistake). He's scrutinized like no one else. Plus, it would be nice to not have ESPN harping on the dude every second and filling up my TV with bullshit.

Would also like to see Battier win. He's been a good player and good guy his entire career.

But the thought of wade winning another ring literally makes me sick to my stomach.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 06-20-2012 at 03:32 PM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:02 PM   #446
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Obviously your wrong opinion.
I just think it's pretty funny that you keep chiming in about how it "would have been nice" to get another shot at the Heat, as if getting that shot is as simple as signing a few contracts in the offseason.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 06:28 PM   #447
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Durant and OKC are reverting back to the 2011 WCF look vs the Mavs. Durant is having to operate from further away because he's not getting position. He just needs to continue the maturation process and find different ways to get his positioning back in gear.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:32 PM   #448
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I just think it's pretty funny that you keep chiming in about how it "would have been nice" to get another shot at the Heat, as if getting that shot is as simple as signing a few contracts in the offseason.
I just think its pretty funny that you keep chiming in how we wouldn't have a chance against the heat after we just finished whipping them and all comers to win it all last year. Like 6 months changes everything. It's ridiculous.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 06-20-2012, 10:03 PM   #449
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just think its pretty funny that you keep chiming in how we wouldn't have a chance against the heat after we just finished whipping them and all comers to win it all last year. Like 6 months changes everything. It's ridiculous.
I don't think there's a single thing that's correct about this post, starting with your characterization of what I've said about the Mavs' chances, which taints the rest of your already inaccurate post.

Old 06-21-2012, 01:24 AM   #450
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Heated argument going on here!

What a dull finish to a dull season. July 1 can't get here soon enough! I can't wait to get the stench of a wretchedly wasted year behind us.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:38 AM   #451
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

This forum is not different from the one at the senior citizen home.

"I don't know. I think Dirk with a good helper is good to go."

What do you know from basketball? Lebron is the champion. Just look at him, with LeWade!

"You can't win in basketballl with only the two players. It's gotta be one, two, and three. It's Duirant and Westbrook and whoever else you want.

By the same token, it's James and Wade and whoever has a pulse. You know what I'm sayin'?

It's sad. But it is what it is.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:44 PM   #452
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post

What a dull finish to a dull season.
Just one man's opinion, one I don't agree with.
Old 06-21-2012, 12:59 PM   #453
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Talk about home court, Heat will turn on the AC to prevent cramping.

Brings back old memories of Boston Garden, having no AC and when those Finals rolled around...it was a sauna.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:04 PM   #454
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I hate that the Heat will be winning a ring, but at least it's against the not-Mavs.
We shouldn't have sent boys to do a man's job.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:08 PM   #455
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

OKC has been an embarassing mess so far this series. From unforced crunch-time turnovers, disappearing stars, a completely static offense, and a major lack of composure, I am really pissed that this is the show they gave us. They've basically been what Miami was last year, except even worse.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:25 PM   #456
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We shouldn't have sent boys to do a man's job.
Shut up already.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:26 PM   #457
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Shut up already.
Truth does hurt doesn't it? Like this thread is overrun with interest anyway.

Last edited by dude1394; 06-21-2012 at 09:27 PM.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:54 PM   #458
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

It's my fault. I shouldn't have predicted that the thunder would have some kind of edge because of their role players. I jinxed them. I've never seen a more inept offensive player than that sefalosha character. I've never seen fisher miss so many open shots. I've never seen Battier miss anything this series. And chalmers, I don't even want to talk about that guy.

Can the thunder man up and win this game? I don't think so.
jleefilled is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:06 PM   #459
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Truth does hurt doesn't it? Like this thread is overrun with interest anyway.
38,120 redundant posts is a drain on this forum.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:10 PM   #460
CaseyJones

CaseyJones will become famous soon enough

Worst part about the Heat winning another title is that no one is going to recognize that Wade played horrible as far as the whole playoffs go and that it wouldn't have happened if LeBron hadn't showed up.

and RIP 2010-11 high
Old 06-21-2012, 10:10 PM   #461
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I guess it's good night. Thunder is just getting humiliated. 95 points after 3 quarters from Miami.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:20 PM   #462
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
38,120 redundant posts is a drain on this forum.
Not nearly as as bad as 8971 ones with no content or opinion.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:49 PM   #463
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Well, at least the Mavs are no longer the only team to drop four straight to Miami in the Finals...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:51 PM   #464
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Mixture of prozac and jack daniels for me please
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:52 PM   #465
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
Worst part about the Heat winning another title is that no one is going to recognize that Wade played horrible as far as the whole playoffs go and that it wouldn't have happened if LeBron hadn't showed up.

and RIP 2010-11 high
It really sucks to see Wade happy.

Does anyone find it amusing they needed two top 5 players and an all star to win a ring...? I mean ffs...........

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG

Last edited by GhostFace; 06-21-2012 at 10:56 PM.
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:06 PM   #466
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

ASTERISK!!!

I'm actually happy for LeBron. Pretty crappy to see Wade win though.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:08 PM   #467
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Not nearly as as bad as 8971 ones with no content or opinion.
Can we agree to disagree? Or will you be repeating that post a few thousand times more over the next year?
Old 06-21-2012, 11:17 PM   #468
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

Dirk didn't need superstars to win a championship, just a team. He never jumped ship like Lebron or Garnett.

Nobody but Dallas fans really care, but our championship will always be considered "earned". Dirk did it with class.

I hope Durant grows. I do agree that OKC looked A LOT like they did against Dallas last year. I think the Spurs could have beat the Heat. We will never know.
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:18 PM   #469
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Can we agree to disagree? Or will you be repeating that post a few thousand times more over the next year?
Probably not. As until the Mavs can actually win one game in a playoff series, this "plan" is a massive fail.

And watching the thunder ( whom we beat 4-1) get their teeth kicked in by the team we just beat (4-2) doesn't really lend a lot of credence to your argument.

But hang in there and maybe Johnny capspace will come in and get us past a first round sweep.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:19 PM   #470
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Probably not. As until the Mavs can actually win one game in a playoff series, this "plan" is a massive fail.

And watching the thunder ( whom we beat 4-1) get their teeth kicked in by the team we just beat (4-2) doesn't really lend a lot of credence to your argument.

But hang in there and maybe Johnny capspace will come in and get us past a first round sweep.
What has my argument been other than the fact that you keep repeating the same thing over and over? A point that you support right here?
Old 06-21-2012, 11:20 PM   #471
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdoesmydirktaste View Post
Dirk didn't need superstars to win a championship, just a team. He never jumped ship like Lebron or Garnett.

Nobody but Dallas fans really care, but our championship will always be considered "earned". Dirk did it with class.

I hope Durant grows. I do agree that OKC looked A LOT like they did against Dallas last year. I think the Spurs could have beat the Heat. We will never know.
Miami championship was earned just as much as the Mavs, they beat crap out of the best that the western division could put up. Congrats.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:26 PM   #472
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
What has my argument been other than the fact that you keep repeating the same thing over and over? A point that you support right here?
As do you, you want to talk about it, keep responding. I don't know what your argument or opinion is to be honest, you are just bitching about someone who doesn't agree with you and likes to liven things up from time to time. You don't like it, the ignore button is right next to you.

We could instead repeat over and over how much we are happy that the heat aren't beating the Mavs this year, not that they necessarily would have.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:30 PM   #473
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

The Mavs have been champions. Dirk did it. That's what matters. I don't even mind the Heat winning this year. Whatever.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:00 AM   #474
LonghornDub

Heat were the best team this year. I thought they would have beaten the Spurs too (although the Spurs wouldn't have collapsed late game like the Thunder did). And they would have again smoked the Bulls, even if healthy.

Can't say I was rooting for them, but at least the Mavs will be remembered as the one team that was able to delay the inevitable for a year.

Last edited by LonghornDub; 06-22-2012 at 12:02 AM.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:07 AM   #475
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
As do you, you want to talk about it, keep responding. I don't know what your argument or opinion is to be honest, you are just bitching about someone who doesn't agree with you and likes to liven things up from time to time. You don't like it, the ignore button is right next to you.

We could instead repeat over and over how much we are happy that the heat aren't beating the Mavs this year, not that they necessarily would have.
OK, you want my opinion? I miss Tyson, and I would've tried substantially harder than the Mavs did to keep him. I would imagine there are actually quite a few people here who hold a similar stance.

But you're the only one that keeps bringing it up. Now, that's not because "truth hurts"... the reason no one else wants to talk about it is simply because it's in the past. Done. Finished. Nobody can do anything about it now, even Cuban. So it would be pointless to bring it up to HIM now, let alone us.

It doesn't matter whether you think the Mavs are realizing a pipe dream or picking up the pieces after a failed strategy. People here want to talk about the future, as evidenced by the two "my ass bleeds for tyson" threads you tried to ruin. (In case you haven't noticed, the title and subject of both of those threads are indeed focused on the future.) Besides, bringing up the same topic from the past will always lead the same way every time, which is it got boring as fuck six months ago.

Yet you still bring it up again and again and again and again and again...
Old 06-22-2012, 12:13 AM   #476
dude1394
Guru

Got a rise out of you, and I've gotten a pretty big chuckle over my little joke.

Tbh I haven't watched a minute of the playoffs, don't care. But it is funny IMO to see the heat steamroll the thunder while hearing so many folks convince themselves that not competing this year was smart because we had little to no chance. Which I think is total bs. Therefore the not so subtle digs every game or two.

The alternative is to engage in armchair gm talk which makes me want to commit suicide.

Last edited by dude1394; 06-22-2012 at 12:18 AM.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:20 AM   #477
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
The alternative is to engage in armchair gm talk which makes me want to commit suicide.
Well maybe you should. After all, it's all over.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:21 AM   #478
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Well maybe you should. After all, it's all over.
No I'll hang around as long as the dirkster does at least.

And that's really insensitive of you.

Last edited by dude1394; 06-22-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:30 AM   #479
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
No I'll hang around as long as the dirkster does at least.

And that's really insensitive of you.
What's the point if all you're gonna do is bitch?
Old 06-22-2012, 12:36 AM   #480
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
What's the point if all you're gonna do is bitch?
I don't only bitch, you are dealing in hyperbole.

See this post wasn't a bitch, Just a few above your bitching about it.

"Miami championship was earned just as much as the Mavs, they beat crap out of the best that the western division could put up. Congrats."

Last edited by dude1394; 06-22-2012 at 12:37 AM.