Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-25-2008, 09:37 PM   #441
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

DIRK had a monster performance...(I bet all the media will talk about is CP3 and DWest, but either way...) Offensively he was very efficient, but 6 assists were really important as well as his 19 rebounds. He had a great! defensive game!

JKidd did a ood job pushing the ball (and rebounding it). JT came alive. So did JHo, even though he forced the issue at the beginning of the second quarter.

We are back!
Old 04-25-2008, 09:37 PM   #442
Flip41

Flip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
Why AJ wnt away from Jet in the first 2 games and got us in this hole...i have no idea...ohh yes i do..hes STUPID
Well you got to give AJ a little credit for learning from his mistake on the Stack lovefest.
Flip41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:37 PM   #443
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

GO Mavs

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:38 PM   #444
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by endrity
Did anyone understand what Damp was saying to Chandler? He seemed like he was smiling in the "I am way too big for you son" mode. I couldn't tell though, Sopcast definition isn't that high.
Whatever it was, it was great! Damp gave him that look which said "Oh really? You wanna fight me?"
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:38 PM   #445
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Dirk, 42 minutes

Terry, 40 minutes

Kidd 40 minutes

Josh 42 minutes
WOOHOO!!!!

Eddie Jones 0
Juwan 0
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:39 PM   #446
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

I have a picture of Damp punching Chandler and the rest of the Hornets out..lol...Damp looks like hes mad of steel...

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:39 PM   #447
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
Why AJ wnt away from Jet in the first 2 games and got us in this hole...i have no idea...ohh yes i do..hes STUPID
That is something that baffles me to no end. JET has been having great games against NO. Stack obviously isn't playing at a high level. And yet, Avery starts Stack not once, but twice!!! And not only does Avery start him, he gives him more minutes than JET! Unreal.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:40 PM   #448
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

what a great night.. now we get to watch two bitter rivals -- the Suns and the Spurs -- beat each other up!
jleefilled is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:40 PM   #449
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dirk, 42 minutes

Terry, 40 minutes

Kidd 40 minutes

Josh 42 minutes
finally avery understood...
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:40 PM   #450
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

If we can just steal one game in N.O. I'm just worried that in every game HCA will prevail.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:41 PM   #451
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Great way to play Paul (going under, selective hard traps, posting up), smart minute management and great job of getting out on the break and hitting the boards.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAVS!!!

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:41 PM   #452
monty55555
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip41
Well you got to give AJ a little credit for learning from his mistake on the Stack lovefest.
I'd like to... but I'd like to reserve judgment and wait for the next game. I'd like to see if Avery sticks to his rotation tonight (minus the extended play of the bench in the start of the 2nd half). But I applaud him for sticking with his starters almost the entire 2nd half. Kidd only rested for 2 minutes (after he got hit on the face).
Old 04-25-2008, 09:41 PM   #453
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleefilled
what a great night.. now we get to watch two bitter rivals -- the Suns and the Spurs -- beat each other up!
True dat. What channel are the Stars on?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:42 PM   #454
Flip41

Flip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi
finally avery understood...
Yep, I think it finally sunk in, and kudos to him.
Flip41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:43 PM   #455
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim499
WOOHOO!!!!

Eddie Jones 0
Juwan 0
dur dur dur Avery
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:43 PM   #456
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Not sure...hmm maybe I need to find a stream for that..
Old 04-25-2008, 09:44 PM   #457
monty55555
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim499
WOOHOO!!!!

Eddie Jones 0
Juwan 0
Thank goodness!!!
Old 04-25-2008, 09:45 PM   #458
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

With this win I am ready to proclaim my love to each and every one of you.

That's either brutal honesty or the Shiner 99 talking......

And I will assume that I don't need to peruse the 12 pages of this GDT for f bombs, s bombs, and GD bombs since we handled this game from the get go.

And remember. I love you. So if you feel you aren't loved, just know that is certainly not true.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:46 PM   #459
jleefilled
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo

And I will assume that I don't need to peruse the 12 pages of this GDT for f bombs, s bombs, and GD bombs since we handled this game from the get go.

And remember. I love you. So if you feel you aren't loved, just know that is certainly not true.
haha, thanks u2
Old 04-25-2008, 09:47 PM   #460
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol. Better to just not worry about it.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:47 PM   #461
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HA !

Last edited by GermanDunk; 04-25-2008 at 09:58 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:49 PM   #462
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I love you so hard!
Old 04-25-2008, 09:50 PM   #463
robz
Golden Member

robz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nice

hahaha im rolling listening to the ticket right now
Old 04-25-2008, 09:51 PM   #464
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robz
True they are lashing Stack
Old 04-25-2008, 09:51 PM   #465
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I love you , so hard!
That's what she said.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:52 PM   #466
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by robz
what are they saying?
Old 04-25-2008, 09:54 PM   #467
mavsgirl4134

mavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball
That's what she said.
Could someone explain to me what this means? I've heard it many times and I just don't get it.
mavsgirl4134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:55 PM   #468
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsgirl4134
Could someone explain to me what this means? I've heard it many times and I just don't get it.
You need to go to Best Buy.

Buy "The Office" on DVD

All of them.

Enjoy.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:55 PM   #469
chumdawg
Guru

I reckon that tonight we let these bitches know that they do not own us, they are not the boss of us, and if they want to win the series against us they are going to have to go 4-4 on their home court, because they sure as the damn hell aren't going to win on ours.

What they now see is our patience. Rookie playoff teams don't have patience. They play every game like it's the last. But we, a veteran team, are patient. We let them blast their fireworks in the first couple games. We let them show their hand. And now we commence upon erasing their series lead and then taking it from them.

They are a plucky young team, but I'm afraid they are up against it in this series. When they are down 3-2 and facing elimination on our home court, then they will know. Then they will know.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:57 PM   #470
monty55555
Platinum Member

Everyone had a positive +/- except Stack and Allen. Stack was awful again tonight. Please Avery, no more Stack.

Dirk had an amazing +20. Next was JKidd with a +13.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:58 PM   #471
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Can Jason Terry save this series?

8/18 looked a lot better than it was, but his defensive effort seemed to turn the game.

Without Fargo, or whatever his name is, that should've been a blowout.
Old 04-25-2008, 09:58 PM   #472
mavsgirl4134

mavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
You need to go to Best Buy.

Buy "The Office" on DVD

All of them.

Enjoy.
Well, right now I'm watching the first 3 seasons of Lost, so I'll try to fit that in somewhere. I've heard "The Office" is pretty funny anyway.
mavsgirl4134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:01 PM   #473
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Without Fargo, or whatever his name is, that should've been a blowout.
You are never going to get beat by Jannero Fargo. What you are going to get beat by is Chris Paul. Genius coaching move in this game, forcing the offense out of Paul's hands.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:02 PM   #474
robz
Golden Member

robz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx
what are they saying?

saying how retarded avery is and how we should easily be up 3-0.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:04 PM   #475
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsgirl4134
It's a sexual innuendo...which, I'm sure, accounts for why you don't get it.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:04 PM   #476
MavinVA

MavinVA has a spectacular aura aboutMavinVA has a spectacular aura aboutMavinVA has a spectacular aura about

why is the presser not working on nba.com

"*punches a hole through the wall*

*busts entire body through hole*

*punches my neighbors the F*** OUT!!!!*

*pees all over the knocked out neighbors*

..... *laughs*" WraithXx after another worthless loss to portland on 4/12/08
MavinVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:04 PM   #477
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

stars

Last edited by GermanDunk; 04-27-2008 at 08:51 AM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:04 PM   #478
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Hornets fans whining way too much about refs on LSU board I'm on right now.

I thought we got some favorable calls... but definitely were the better team on this particular night.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:06 PM   #479
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Really why did it take AJ this long to figure out that Terry needs to play. We saw this in the last regular season game. It might still be too little too late. Hopefully not.

Stack has sucked but he needs to regain his legs quickly. We still need him in this series. We can't rely on Dirk to have HUGE nights every night.

I think I have give up on Josh.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:11 PM   #480
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi
Hornets fans whining way too much about refs on LSU board I'm on right now.

I thought we got some favorable calls... but definitely were the better team on this particular night.
When you take it to the other team, you are going to get the better share of the calls. The first two games the Hornets did their damage from outside the paint, out there beyond the arc. That's all they've got. Those bitches can't compete inside with us. Tell them to get an inside game and in the meantime quit whining.