Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-05-2010, 12:15 AM   #441
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Well what do you know, it's only a three point game again. Are we finally going to get over the hump this time?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 12-05-2010 at 12:15 AM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2010, 12:15 AM   #442
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk had an open 20 footer and he passed it to Kidd for no reason.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:15 AM   #443
mav4ever

mav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I wish Kidd could hit a fat bitch in the ass with a banjo!!
lol, if we cant get out of here with a w that made it worth it right there
mav4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:15 AM   #444
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

How can you miss the call from Udrih on Chandler?

And it did hit the rim!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:16 AM   #445
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

let's go boys...

Fatigue makes cowards of us all...DON"T GIVE IN TO IT!!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:16 AM   #446
Popeye

Popeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
I wasn't specifically talking about you, but it seems like all the time people talk about how they know its a bad call or whatever, and the infraction may have simply been slight movement or whatever. That's hard to see unless you are actually on the court watching it.
Not offended, and i understand what you're saying. But i can confidently call them bad calls because i reviewed both on my dvr and in both cases the pivot foot did not change locations. Yeah, there's a chance it came a millimeter off the ground, but do we really think they should call that? In both cases the players made kind of an awkward move with their non-pivot foot which seemed to prompt the call.
Popeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:16 AM   #447
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
How can you miss the call from Udrih on Chandler?

And it did hit the rim!
No, I don't think it did, at least not from what I saw. However, I think Chandler was catching it as the shot clock went off, so it shouldn't have been a violation.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:17 AM   #448
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Sheesh...Kidd has been horrible all night.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:17 AM   #449
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Kidd´s shot looks terrible tonight!
Old 12-05-2010, 12:17 AM   #450
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice over the back with a hand on Kidd's shoulder.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:17 AM   #451
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

jkiddo!! you are killing me man..
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 12-05-2010, 12:17 AM   #452
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all

Over the back????
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:17 AM   #453
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

wow we are so stupid
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:17 AM   #454
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

game
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:17 AM   #455
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Stop shooting, Kidd.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:17 AM   #456
cxb65
Golden Member

cxb65 is an unknown quantity at this point

can someone make a shot???????

Please!!!!!!!!!!
cxb65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:17 AM   #457
DNowitzki41mavs

DNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really niceDNowitzki41mavs is just really nice

stop shooting number 2
DNowitzki41mavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:17 AM   #458
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Kidd 1-8 from three... a clunker of a game.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:17 AM   #459
Kante
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
No, I don't think it did, at least not from what I saw. However, I think Chandler was catching it as the shot clock went off, so it shouldn't have been a violation.
It looked like it did on Replay, but i take the points either way!

OMG Kidd...
Old 12-05-2010, 12:18 AM   #460
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Kidd, wtf? Put your big toe on the line if you have to but stop bricking.

think the old man is feeling the crush of games the most.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:18 AM   #461
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

DIRKKKKKK
Old 12-05-2010, 12:18 AM   #462
cxb65
Golden Member

I hate Kidd, He definitely lost this one for Mavs!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-05-2010, 12:18 AM   #463
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah a terrific basket....cut the alcohol guys
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:18 AM   #464
dude1394
Guru

right now I don't understand jjb being in there..He's not handling the ball and they need stops..
Old 12-05-2010, 12:19 AM   #465
tcat075
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeye View Post
Not offended, and i understand what you're saying. But i can confidently call them bad calls because i reviewed both on my dvr and in both cases the pivot foot did not change locations. Yeah, there's a chance it came a millimeter off the ground, but do we really think they should call that? In both cases the players made kind of an awkward move with their non-pivot foot which seemed to prompt the call.
Yeah, like I said, I was just talking in general. I see people do it all the time. I actually think you're right, I didn't think Dirk traveled, but you saying that just reminded me of a pet peeve.
Old 12-05-2010, 12:19 AM   #466
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Good idea by JJ...
Old 12-05-2010, 12:19 AM   #467
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

HUSTLE HUSTLE!

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:19 AM   #468
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Kidd has been god awful tonight.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:19 AM   #469
cxb65
Golden Member

too little, too late!
Old 12-05-2010, 12:19 AM   #470
dude1394
Guru

high drama out there ty...
Old 12-05-2010, 12:20 AM   #471
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

D-FENCE!
Old 12-05-2010, 12:20 AM   #472
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

JET!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:20 AM   #473
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

YEAH JET!!!!!!
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:20 AM   #474
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

JET SLAM!!!!!
Old 12-05-2010, 12:20 AM   #475
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

SMART MOVE BAREA
Old 12-05-2010, 12:20 AM   #476
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Kidd has been god awful tonight.
too much fun being back in his old home town?
jleefilled is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:20 AM   #477
cxb65
Golden Member

I don't understand why Kidd keep shooting?

He is smarter than that!
Old 12-05-2010, 12:20 AM   #478
dude1394
Guru

son of a BITCH!!
Old 12-05-2010, 12:20 AM   #479
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

TIE!
deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:20 AM   #480
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Tie ball game, time to D it up.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote