Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-18-2009, 08:35 PM   #481
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

lead !!!
Old 04-18-2009, 08:35 PM   #482
robz
Golden Member

robz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nice

see i like damp and all but i think we should play bass over damp. Not for his offense but he's more active and so he clogs the lane more then damp
Old 04-18-2009, 08:36 PM   #483
robz
Golden Member

robz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nice

THANK YOU!
Old 04-18-2009, 08:36 PM   #484
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

ugh FINALLY gettin some ticky tack calls. finally

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:36 PM   #485
robz
Golden Member

my god they jsut keep hugging dirk!
Old 04-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #486
robz
Golden Member

im surprised they didnt call a foul on dirk
Old 04-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #487
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Whoa was that a travel by Josh? Did ball hit rim?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #488
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

oh J HO GIVE THAT EFFORT ALWAYS! make this your usual first qtr please

Old 04-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #489
robz
Golden Member

YES! the refs are finally turning!
Old 04-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #490
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Give me rep did I not say JJ would get his charge sooner or later?
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #491
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

The thing about this lineup on the floor is that the ball movement is flat fantastic. The energy is about as good, too.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #492
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Wow. Barea suprisingly is doing the best against Parker.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:37 PM   #493
xraided199

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Whoa was that a travel by Josh? Did ball hit rim?
jus needs to hit backboard. i. e. dunks off of backboard to yourself like VC, mcgrady, and lebron at end of all star game

Old 04-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #494
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk looked comfortable with that double team.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #495
robz
Golden Member

i have a huge smile on my face curtsey of the DALLAS MAVERICKS!
Old 04-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #496
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

this is mavericks i love!!!!
Old 04-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #497
grandmasta8

grandmasta8 is a jewel in the roughgrandmasta8 is a jewel in the roughgrandmasta8 is a jewel in the roughgrandmasta8 is a jewel in the rough

HERE WE GO
grandmasta8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #498
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

im almost surprised they called that (even though you cant get a more obvious offensive foul)
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #499
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

hah, anyone see Poppovich yelling at Tony Parker to stfu after the charging call?
Old 04-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #500
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Finally they call offensive fouls on SA!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #501
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

If Josh can hit open shots the Mavs can blow them out of the building.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #502
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it up. Howard has played well since the first quarter.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #503
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

josh cares
Old 04-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #504
croco

croco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura about

Great start to the second half.

Barea is making it harder for Parker on both ends.
croco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #505
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookit View Post
Josh needs to hit some freakin shots.
There you go. Lol...on replay, though, I'm not sure he didn't travel. Did his shot hit rim before he rebounded it?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #506
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
The thing about this lineup on the floor is that the ball movement is flat fantastic. The energy is about as good, too.
The energy is a great point. It was very sluggish with Wright starting. This will impact JET as well because he feeds off of it, so he'll give them even more of a boost when he checks in.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #507
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
There you go. Lol...on replay, though, I'm not sure he didn't travel. Did his shot hit rim before he rebounded it?
It didn't hit the rim.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #508
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Those who said it want to take back their "F*ck this team" comment?
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #509
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

barea is the only one fast enough to stay in front of parker - that's almost all it takes against him since he isnt used to that at all
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #510
robz
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Dirk looked comfortable with that double team.

well i think dirk is comfortable with double teams as long as their not hugging him and keep hitting him/ if their just around him he keeps his cool, looks over them and passes it off. he gets into problems when the defender has his hands active and the refs let them keep poking
Old 04-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #511
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx View Post
hah, anyone see Poppovich yelling at Tony Parker to stfu after the charging call?
I loved that!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:39 PM   #512
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Man this is gonna suck when my dad gets here and I have to "go back in time" and lose the live action.

Post-injury Josh has been flat out good for this team.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:40 PM   #513
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
That's awesome.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:40 PM   #514
xraided199

Quote:
again, ONLY needs to hit backboard. i.e. dunks off backboard to yourself like VC, mcgrady, an lebron at end of this years all star game

Old 04-18-2009, 08:40 PM   #515
robz
Golden Member

Quote:

lol yah.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:41 PM   #516
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
www.theticket.com used to have a drop page where a lot of these were posted, but they've since changed up their website and I think they're still working on loading them all

so I just google/youtube search for stuff
Thanks man. I'll be time-wasting on youtube for awhile now.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 08:41 PM   #517
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Fuck you, Howard. I can't wait till you're off this team.
that's idiotic. are you an idiot?
Old 04-18-2009, 08:41 PM   #518
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
Those who said it want to take back their "F*ck this team" comment?
Stop acting so high and mighty. People get emotional during games. I said "F Howard and Wright" and I don't regret it. They were playing like shit.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:41 PM   #519
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraided199 View Post
again, ONLY needs to hit backboard. i.e. dunks off backboard to yourself like VC, mcgrady, an lebron at end of this years all star game
Yea but those are travels lol. You ever seen those guys do that in a regular game lol?
Old 04-18-2009, 08:41 PM   #520
xraided199

ok so finley is best player flat out. there you go dirk. hit hit hit hit

Tags
barea > harris, gdt 08/09, san antonio sucks, we win super balls now?