Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-19-2006, 10:32 PM   #481
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

you better hit that Stack
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2006, 10:32 PM   #482
DirtyNashty

DirtyNashty will become famous soon enoughDirtyNashty will become famous soon enough

Yesssssssssssssssss
DirtyNashty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:32 PM   #483
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Stack and Howard collectively pulling their heads out of their asses.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:33 PM   #484
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Harris just can't finish.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:33 PM   #485
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

DAMN YOU DEVIN!!!!
Old 05-19-2006, 10:33 PM   #486
VinceYoung10

VinceYoung10 will become famous soon enough

MAKE A LAYUP HARRIS. JESUS CHRIST!!!
VinceYoung10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:33 PM   #487
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I think Harris's confidence is really low. Nice... leave Ginobili open. dangit.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:33 PM   #488
big_pth
Diamond Member

blown defense
Old 05-19-2006, 10:33 PM   #489
Murphy3
Guru

That's been probably 6-10 times the past few games that he hasnt' been able to finish.

How in the f'ing hell do you leave manu open? Who doubled there? They should have their head chopped off.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:34 PM   #490
DirtyNashty

DirtyNashty will become famous soon enoughDirtyNashty will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
Harris just can't finish.
Not been his game so far, I hope he gets it together. He definitely has the skill to get it done
Old 05-19-2006, 10:34 PM   #491
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

get devin out of there. he is killing us.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:34 PM   #492
Murphy3
Guru

Howard and harris just aren't aware of the game situation.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:34 PM   #493
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

the german will get more boards than points...give him some /(&%&§§$&&()T()) shots
Old 05-19-2006, 10:34 PM   #494
big_pth
Diamond Member

Get your head in the game Harris!
Old 05-19-2006, 10:34 PM   #495
VinceYoung10

harris is sucking 10 inch cock tonight
Old 05-19-2006, 10:34 PM   #496
Murphy3
Guru

Put in Armstrong.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:35 PM   #497
DirtyNashty

Put it on your back Dirk!!
Old 05-19-2006, 10:35 PM   #498
big_pth
Diamond Member

dirk cleaning up after the stack-mess
Old 05-19-2006, 10:35 PM   #499
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Dirk is a BEAST and please take Harris out and put Daniels in...

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:35 PM   #500
Josh

Josh is on a distinguished road

Brutal, absolutely brutal.
Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:35 PM   #501
Murphy3
Guru

Harris and Howard just non-chalantly killed a possession....no concept of a 24 second shot clock.. and Stack doubled duncan with 2 on the shot clock...giving manu a wide open three.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:35 PM   #502
DirtyNashty

How easy was that? damnit........
Old 05-19-2006, 10:35 PM   #503
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

God, that's two crappy turnovers by Dirk.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:36 PM   #504
big_pth
Diamond Member

howard
Old 05-19-2006, 10:36 PM   #505
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Why is the head butt of the ball not a delay or a technical?

Finley is a no class asshole.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:36 PM   #506
VinceYoung10

do we practice passing?
Old 05-19-2006, 10:36 PM   #507
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

we are collectively plaing like a bunch of idiots out there...

good move howard.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 05-19-2006, 10:36 PM   #508
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

Harris having one of those nights I guess.
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:36 PM   #509
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Since leaving Dallas, Finley has learned to be a total cocksmoking prick.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:37 PM   #510
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Why is the head butt of the ball not a delay or a technical?

Finley is a no class asshole.
I asked the same thing. Thought there would be taunting or something right there.
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:37 PM   #511
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

The Mavs need to get it through their head that possessions matter. Quit throwing the ball away!
Old 05-19-2006, 10:37 PM   #512
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

Devin is a deer in the head lights tonight.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:37 PM   #513
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Remind me to get the pics of Fin hammering Dampier once again.

It's all good, though. We're fine. I think.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:37 PM   #514
Murphy3
Guru

Dirk, please don't start playing like Devin Harris. Use your f'ing German head. You're just about all this team has at the moment until some other players show up. You've got to keep your head in the game.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:37 PM   #515
big_pth
Diamond Member

We need to send tape of that to the league...
Old 05-19-2006, 10:38 PM   #516
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

Very, very sloppy with the ball. For all those who want Harris as our starting pg. Take a good look. Mavs gotta want it. No more trying to be cool.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:38 PM   #517
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

I wish AJ was in our position to c how much Harris is hurting us rite now and tht he needs some1 else in there

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:38 PM   #518
DirtyNashty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Since leaving Dallas, Finley has learned to be a total cocksmoking prick.
Doesnt he seem like he plays a lot better now that he is playing AGAINT the team that pays him? Prick........ I dont remember seeing those hops in the last couple of years with the Mavs.
Old 05-19-2006, 10:38 PM   #519
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

Finley is playing great
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 10:38 PM   #520
The Crippler
Diamond Member

this game is obviously why one, devin is not our starting PG, and two, we have to resign JET.