Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-25-2008, 10:13 PM   #481
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Pants off!

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2008, 10:16 PM   #482
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

The Death-Mask of Calvin Booth Says: "Much Rich Bones of New Orleans FoeMen Be Fed to Hungry Gods. Tecuhciztecatl Much Happy. The Red Rains Of Alter Blood Will Be Good For Our Peoples Next Sunday!"
Old 04-25-2008, 10:17 PM   #483
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Pants off!
You sexy beast!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:20 PM   #484
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if you guys heard but apparently Josh Howard admitted to smoking pot in the off season on the Michael Irving show. That's a radio show on the local ESPN network. Mike Tirico mentioned it in passing during the broadcast.

Last edited by dirno2000; 04-25-2008 at 10:22 PM.
dirno2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:21 PM   #485
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2

The Death-Mask of Calvin Booth Says: "Much Rich Bones of New Orleans FoeMen Be Fed to Hungry Gods. Tecuhciztecatl Much Happy. The Red Rains Of Alter Blood Will Be Good For Our Peoples Next Sunday!"
Boy, good old Calvin Booth said it, didn't he? I suspect that the Hornets of New Orleans will return to their God-forsaken city tattered and torn, wounded to the core by our formidable weapons, ready at any moment to give up the fight, to crawl beaten back into their squalid, God-less cave.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:23 PM   #486
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2

The Skull of Roy Tarpley Says: "I concur... Many freshly flayed and skinned hornet heads shall be added too our revered Skull Racks next Sunday morning; And our Land's Rains and Harvests of Maize will be made Rich and Prolific by that Sacrifice..."

Last edited by Evilmav2; 04-26-2008 at 03:00 AM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:24 PM   #487
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
With this win I am ready to proclaim my love to each and every one of you.

That's either brutal honesty or the Shiner 99 talking......

And I will assume that I don't need to peruse the 12 pages of this GDT for f bombs, s bombs, and GD bombs since we handled this game from the get go.

And remember. I love you. So if you feel you aren't loved, just know that is certainly not true.

You've got a pretty good bit going with your avatar.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:28 PM   #488
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

and so... for atleast 2 days, avery's coaching ineptitude is irrelevant as is Josh Howard's love of the green.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:28 PM   #489
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi
Hornets fans whining way too much about refs on LSU board I'm on right now.

I thought we got some favorable calls... but definitely were the better team on this particular night.
we shot 3.5 times as many fts. i thought we deserved quite a few more calls than them but i can understand them being pissed.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:31 PM   #490
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
we shot 3.5 times as many fts. i thought we deserved quite a few more calls than them but i can understand them being pissed.
If they are pissed, then maybe they ought to get their nuts out of their purse. And if they are scared, they should put on a helmet.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:31 PM   #491
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

I think we deserved a majority of those FT's though.

This is not a new trend though, the Mavericks have shot 38 free throws per game this series... 38 each game.

we got into the penalty early in the 3rd and the hornets kept foulin.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:38 PM   #492
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Am I the only one who enjoyed seeing Devin back in Dallas?!
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:43 PM   #493
vmac

vmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nice

I just got back from the game. I received a high five from Cuban and the guy next to me gave me a cigar. I didn't realize we were allowed to smoke inside AAC. Those guys down there are regulars and they pretty much know everything about each other's lives. I thought this might be the case and decided against wearing blue or any Mavs gear for that matter. I think I did a pretty good job of fitting in.
vmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:43 PM   #494
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future

Great to see Devin in the crowd supporting the guys. I miss him...That's not an indictment of the trade, by the way. I was just a big fan of Devin.
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:54 PM   #495
ghazi
Platinum Member

devin is josh's supplier
Old 04-25-2008, 10:58 PM   #496
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddh33
Great to see Devin in the crowd supporting the guys. I miss him...That's not an indictment of the trade, by the way. I was just a big fan of Devin.
Was he supporting the guys or was he supporting Josh? His response to Lisa's question stood out to me because I was expecting to hear the former.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:07 PM   #497
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmac
I just got back from the game. I received a high five from Cuban and the guy next to me gave me a cigar. I didn't realize we were allowed to smoke inside AAC. Those guys down there are regulars and they pretty much know everything about each other's lives. I thought this might be the case and decided against wearing blue or any Mavs gear for that matter. I think I did a pretty good job of fitting in.
Did you have courtside tickets or something???
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:08 PM   #498
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

LOL, Jalen Rose was laughing at S.A. Smith for doling out Damp hate for the Paul foul, when Rose says Smith is always saying that you can't give up layups without fouling hard. Smith is THE double standard king. He has always hated Damp for some unseen reason.

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:23 PM   #499
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddh33
Hey that was cool. Where was he sitting?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:27 PM   #500
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

That was one fun mofo of a game. FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY the little idiot cajun realizes that he's in the playoffs and that your starters play big minutes. Thank GOD he didn't put stack back in.

Thank GOD he had jkidd playing WITH JET instead of jet trying to run the offense. Even jet stated on the postgame how much easier it is to take away his offense when he's trying to run the team. THANK GOD.

I listened to the ben and skin postgame and they had Bob Ortegal on. They all three basically agreed that avery had been a complete idiot in the first two games, I think his nickname should now be overcoacher. Because he just thinks he's got some great ideas and he just screws with the teams head. Tonight he FINALLY said that they simplified what they were doing so the team wouldn't have to hear the little cajun yapping in their head all night.

Good job mavs, great job josh getting to the rim, fantastic job by jet, way to mix it up in there damp, great hustle and rebounding jkidd...and dirk...wow....dirk.

And again Paul doesn't make crap from beyond 18 feet. I was so happy we didn't trap all over the place tonight...good grief avery has been stupid.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 04-25-2008 at 11:42 PM.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:28 PM   #501
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
And so begins the great Dallas field goal drought that has so defined the playoff mavericks since the 06 finals.

And some BS foul calls.

Lol...here they come guys.
suck it.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:31 PM   #502
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
terrible call. thats not a flagrant. it only got called a flagrant because paul acted like the bitch he is. hes one hell of a player but i hate him.
I didn't see it clearly enough, it sure didn't look like a flagrant, I was pretty shocked. Nice to see damp in there mixing it up..Give him a few more damp.

What did he do, could you comment?
Old 04-25-2008, 11:32 PM   #503
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi
devin is josh's supplier
I have a feeling that Josh smoked up Devin. Devin is never holding.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:33 PM   #504
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip41
Well you got to give AJ a little credit for learning from his mistake on the Stack lovefest.
Do you actually give a blind squirrel credit for finally finding an acorn? Yes you have to give him credit tonight but it was after making the team look like idiots by coaching.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:20 AM   #505
dude1394
Guru

I got a chance to see the damp foul and it was a flagrant, he didn't make a play on the ball at all. I liked it however.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:21 AM   #506
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Suns lost which is bliss....no more of that crap....

Steve Nash is finally revealed as the worst pg defender of all time.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:33 AM   #507
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
I got a chance to see the damp foul and it was a flagrant, he didn't make a play on the ball at all. I liked it however.
It was dumb. If he gets a suspension, we are left with Dirk, Bass, or Allen playing center. I hate the idea of Chandler taking advantage.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 12:36 AM   #508
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli
It was dumb. If he gets a suspension, we are left with Dirk, Bass, or Allen playing center. I hate the idea of Chandler taking advantage.
he will not get suspended for that...but it was a good call

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:02 AM   #509
ghazi
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart

I think people figured that out a long time ago
Old 04-26-2008, 01:18 AM   #510
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Maybe Josh smokes weed before the game and plays good in the first half, but comes down in the second half. Let him smoke at halftime!
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:22 AM   #511
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
he will not get suspended for that...but it was a good call
I didn't realize it was a flagrant 2...That's actually ridiculous...Paul didn't even get knocked off his feet and it wasn't anywhere close to his head.

Flagrant 2??? I was pretty confused when they shot two ft's. That one should be downgraded.
Old 04-26-2008, 01:40 AM   #512
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I didn't realize it was a flagrant 2...That's actually ridiculous...Paul didn't even get knocked off his feet and it wasn't anywhere close to his head.

Flagrant 2??? I was pretty confused when they shot two ft's. That one should be downgraded.
Now, I'm confused. Wasn't it just a flagrant 1?
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:52 AM   #513
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

He won't get suspended. It was mostly Damp's clumsiness. He almost fell over himself.

Good foul in my opinion. Paul has been lowering his shoulder and elbowing on his drives the whole game.

Don't give him anything easy. 'Bout time we made him earn sht.

Other than that, I'm happy with the gameplan of making Pargo beat us. Fine by me.

Still a bad win though, IMO. Shoulda been a 25+ point blowout. A win's a win I guess...

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:14 AM   #514
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I stand by what I said before the game. I don't care about the quality of this win. I care about the quality of the Game 4 win.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:21 AM   #515
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
He won't get suspended. It was mostly Damp's clumsiness. He almost fell over himself.

Good foul in my opinion. Paul has been lowering his shoulder and elbowing on his drives the whole game.

Don't give him anything easy. 'Bout time we made him earn sht.

Other than that, I'm happy with the gameplan of making Pargo beat us. Fine by me.

Still a bad win though, IMO. Shoulda been a 25+ point blowout. A win's a win I guess...
It might have been except for the life force being sucked out of the players by stacks small stint.
Old 04-26-2008, 03:45 AM   #516
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That was one fun mofo of a game. FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY the little idiot cajun realizes that he's in the playoffs and that your starters play big minutes. Thank GOD he didn't put stack back in.

Thank GOD he had jkidd playing WITH JET instead of jet trying to run the offense. Even jet stated on the postgame how much easier it is to take away his offense when he's trying to run the team. THANK GOD.

I listened to the ben and skin postgame and they had Bob Ortegal on. They all three basically agreed that avery had been a complete idiot in the first two games, I think his nickname should now be overcoacher. Because he just thinks he's got some great ideas and he just screws with the teams head. Tonight he FINALLY said that they simplified what they were doing so the team wouldn't have to hear the little cajun yapping in their head all night.

Good job mavs, great job josh getting to the rim, fantastic job by jet, way to mix it up in there damp, great hustle and rebounding jkidd...and dirk...wow....dirk.

And again Paul doesn't make crap from beyond 18 feet. I was so happy we didn't trap all over the place tonight...good grief avery has been stupid.
Great post. Especially the Stack part. In my view, you can tell what you're gonna get from Stackhouse in the first 5 minutes of the game. If he's stinking it up, just yank him out immediately and leave him on the bench.
Old 04-26-2008, 05:04 AM   #517
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart

and somehow this one end of the court superstar got the NBA MVP on back to back years...

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84

Last edited by alby; 04-26-2008 at 05:05 AM.
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 07:43 AM   #518
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that is the most misunderstood rule of all time. nowhere in the flagrant foul rule does it say anything about making a play on the ball.
Old 04-26-2008, 07:51 AM   #519
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
that is the most misunderstood rule of all time. nowhere in the flagrant foul rule does it say anything about making a play on the ball.
Me and the broadcasters it seems. As the same argument was made for snacks flagrant against duncan. Their statement was that not making any play for the ball constitutes unnecessary roughness. I thought that was up to the discretion of the refs, which in the nba is always a bad idea.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:20 AM   #520
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Me and the broadcasters it seems. As the same argument was made for snacks flagrant against duncan. Their statement was that not making any play for the ball constitutes unnecessary roughness. I thought that was up to the discretion of the refs, which in the nba is always a bad idea.
i know. the announcers always say that. im not saying just you. im saying that in the actual rule nowhere does it say didnt make a play on the ball which is what announcers continually harp on. and the stack suspension was retarded.