Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-01-2003, 09:53 AM   #521
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

likes to use the phrase "out of the closet" when referring to lawyers who love Karaoke.
Old 12-01-2003, 09:55 AM   #522
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

likes to make m.Jackson and sike comparisons....and who could blame him......oh.....I could[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 10:50 AM   #523
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Sike is endearing himself to everyone here.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 10:55 AM   #524
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

its too late for me to be #1 cuz Cali beat me here!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-01-2003, 11:25 AM   #525
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Should use his warp power to beat me...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 11:36 AM   #526
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

Beware of a lioness at Monday.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2003, 11:44 AM   #527
Caliente
Diamond Member

Turns me on just by showing up...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 12:02 PM   #528
Chiwas
Guru

She shouldn't use the wink when something is for real.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2003, 12:04 PM   #529
Caliente
Diamond Member

He knows me too well............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 12:06 PM   #530
Chiwas
Guru

She is right...again.

Old 12-01-2003, 12:12 PM   #531
Caliente
Diamond Member

He is a Gemini, just like me.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 12:19 PM   #532
Chiwas
Guru

She knows me well. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2003, 12:32 PM   #533
Caliente
Diamond Member

He has made me laugh many times with his posts............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 12:35 PM   #534
Chiwas
Guru

She likes life.

Old 12-01-2003, 12:38 PM   #535
Caliente
Diamond Member

He likes trees........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 12:44 PM   #536
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Lioness of mysterious origin.
Old 12-01-2003, 12:46 PM   #537
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Karaoke singer who dabbles in the law. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 12:51 PM   #538
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Likes a good "balanced compliment."
Old 12-01-2003, 12:55 PM   #539
Caliente
Diamond Member

Likes to be in the spotlight.......
Old 12-01-2003, 12:57 PM   #540
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Doesn't mind the heat either.
Old 12-01-2003, 01:17 PM   #541
LRB
Guru

Regularly opposes the heat ....

... in court.
Old 12-01-2003, 01:18 PM   #542
Caliente
Diamond Member

You got that right..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 01:49 PM   #543
LRB
Guru

Is one cool lioness. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 01:55 PM   #544
Caliente
Diamond Member

He is dallas_esq's number one Karaoke fan..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 02:07 PM   #545
sike
The Preacha

what she does not know is how bad we all want to hear her sing!

Old 12-01-2003, 02:22 PM   #546
Caliente
Diamond Member

You should listen to the radio more often and you just might hear me..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 02:29 PM   #547
sike
The Preacha

she does radio commercials?.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2003, 02:33 PM   #548
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should know that only my agent knows for sure.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 02:37 PM   #549
LRB
Guru

She should give us more info so we wouldn't be so clueless. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 02:39 PM   #550
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Is curious about a kitty....
Old 12-01-2003, 02:40 PM   #551
LRB
Guru

should know that I'm just trying to figure out which meow is her's. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 02:41 PM   #552
Caliente
Diamond Member

The ubiquitous U2.................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 02:48 PM   #553
LRB
Guru

Really should let us know how to recognize her meow's. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 03:03 PM   #554
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

sounds quite nosy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 03:10 PM   #555
Caliente
Diamond Member

Another country heard from..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 03:29 PM   #556
LRB
Guru

Bond Girl's 1st name is Penney.
Old 12-01-2003, 03:35 PM   #557
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should stop telling all my secrets......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 03:37 PM   #558
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

because it's more fun when she does it herself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 03:40 PM   #559
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should stop reading my mind.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 06:16 PM   #560
sike
The Preacha

not in to Fuzz's magic trick!