Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-14-2003, 11:46 AM   #521
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default New This or That

considering my singing ability, be very, very quiet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

phone call or letter
Old 10-14-2003, 12:40 PM   #522
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default New This or That

phone call - it's quicker

dangerous liasons or play it on the safe side
Old 10-14-2003, 12:57 PM   #523
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road
Default New This or That

safe side

"I just want to be friends" or "the judge said 1,000 feet"

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2003, 12:59 PM   #524
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default New This or That

just want to be friends

kiss a trumpet player or just a plain ol' strumpet (this is a deal maker)
Old 10-14-2003, 01:01 PM   #525
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Default New This or That

trumpet player

loud boorish beer swilling oaf or low brass player

Old 10-14-2003, 01:04 PM   #526
Caliente
Diamond Member

Default New This or That

low brass player - howamIdoin'......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

tuba player or bass drummer (this is a deal maker)
Old 10-14-2003, 01:07 PM   #527
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Default New This or That

bass drummer...they drool little less[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

P.D.A. under the bleachers or on the bus ride

Old 10-14-2003, 01:09 PM   #528
Caliente
Diamond Member

Default New This or That

bus ride - more public

if you had to pick one for me...

hot poster or joe average (this is a deal maker)
Old 10-14-2003, 01:12 PM   #529
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Default New This or That

hot poster

mister normal or slightly eccentric hippie type

Old 10-14-2003, 01:14 PM   #530
Caliente
Diamond Member

Default New This or That

eccentric but not to the extreme, all things in moderation is best.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

wish me well or wish me in a well
Old 10-14-2003, 01:17 PM   #531
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Default New This or That

wish you well

sentimental ballads or fast show off songs

Old 10-14-2003, 01:20 PM   #532
Caliente
Diamond Member

Default New This or That

depends on how big the audience is, one on one is for sentimental ballads

Jim Suhler or Mike Morgan (if you don't know who these guys are you cannot advance to the next level)
Old 10-14-2003, 01:25 PM   #533
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Default New This or That

Jim Suhler

Johnny Winter or Johnny Mack

Old 10-14-2003, 01:30 PM   #534
Caliente
Diamond Member

Default New This or That

JW - you have advanced to the next level....

Hash Brown or Robert Lee Kolb

Old 10-14-2003, 03:38 PM   #535
Nicky31

Nicky31 is on a distinguished road
Default New This or That

earn it

give or receive (come Christmas time)

Nicky31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2003, 03:42 PM   #536
Caliente
Diamond Member

Default New This or That

earn what? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

give - I give excellent presents.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

love me and leave me or just love me
Old 10-14-2003, 03:44 PM   #537
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default New This or That

just love you

innocent or guilty
Old 10-14-2003, 03:47 PM   #538
Caliente
Diamond Member

Default New This or That

innocence forever......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

yes man or yes ma'am (this is a deal breaker)
Old 10-14-2003, 03:49 PM   #539
LRB
Guru

Default New This or That

yes ma'am

life imitating art or art imitating life
Old 10-14-2003, 03:53 PM   #540
Caliente
Diamond Member

Default New This or That

imitation shows no imagination .....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

have a blast or blast off
Old 10-14-2003, 04:09 PM   #541
LRB
Guru

Default New This or That

have a blast

soup or sandwich
Old 10-14-2003, 04:16 PM   #542
Caliente
Diamond Member

Default New This or That

sandwich - have you ever seen a lioness slurp soup, not a pretty sight.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

silk purse or sows ear
Old 10-14-2003, 04:17 PM   #543
LRB
Guru

Default New This or That

I'll give you the purse

win a bet or bet to win
Old 10-14-2003, 04:19 PM   #544
Caliente
Diamond Member

Default New This or That

win a bet

deserted island with me or the next Texas lottery winner
Old 10-14-2003, 04:25 PM   #545
LRB
Guru

Default New This or That

deserted island w/u [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

pogo stick or unicycle
Old 10-14-2003, 04:30 PM   #546
Caliente
Diamond Member

Default New This or That

neither - upset stomach

three ring circus or two ring ceremony
Old 10-14-2003, 04:32 PM   #547
LRB
Guru

Default New This or That

Well my 1st 2 ring ceremony turned into a 3 ring circus, but I'd be willing to try again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

well wishes or wishing well
Old 10-14-2003, 04:38 PM   #548
Caliente
Diamond Member

Default New This or That

well wishes are for fishes........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

unattainable or unavailable
Old 10-14-2003, 04:39 PM   #549
LRB
Guru

Default New This or That

unavailable

hot food or cold food
Old 10-14-2003, 04:42 PM   #550
Caliente
Diamond Member

Default New This or That

hot - did you really have to ask that....?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

hold me back or give me my props
Old 10-14-2003, 04:45 PM   #551
LRB
Guru

Default New This or That

don't hold back the props [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

friend in need or friend indeed
Old 10-14-2003, 04:51 PM   #552
Caliente
Diamond Member

Default New This or That

friend - end of story

keep all my secrets or blabbermouth
Old 10-14-2003, 04:54 PM   #553
LRB
Guru

Default New This or That

keep the secrets

know what to say or say what you know
Old 10-14-2003, 06:48 PM   #554
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about
Default New This or That

Say what I know, I feel dumb sometimes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

break up the fight or cheer it on?
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2003, 06:54 PM   #555
LRB
Guru

Default New This or That

break it up
live to eat or eat to live
Old 10-14-2003, 07:00 PM   #556
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about
Default New This or That

more in the middle

vanilla or chocolate?
Old 10-14-2003, 07:02 PM   #557
LRB
Guru

Default New This or That

chocolate

Dallas Morning News or Fort Worth Star Telegram
Old 10-14-2003, 07:06 PM   #558
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

Default New This or That

Dallas Morning News, star telegram has better Mavs writers though...

Arena Football or no?
Old 10-14-2003, 07:08 PM   #559
LRB
Guru

Default New This or That

NO.

Best ansewer to "Do these pants make me look fat?" Run or run real fast. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 07:14 PM   #560
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

Default New This or That

run REAL fast and don't look back!

would you see a chick flick just because your girl asks you to?