Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-04-2012, 08:47 PM   #521
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjurer View Post
Now, but not back then.
That doesn't make the trade any worse.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2012, 08:48 PM   #522
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

Our best acquisition this year is gotta be something a lot better than MBeasly....they can't do that to Dirk and I will be piss.
pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:51 PM   #523
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

I think Dirk might be sick of this shit by the end of next season and just hang it up. Then we will just have the Haywood contact on the books to deal with.

I can usually look into the possibilities of what the Front Office is trying to accomplish with their decisions, but I'm clueless with this. They are smoking crack if they are holding out hope for CP3 or D12. It's NOT happening. I will eat my crow if I'm wrong. I know I'm not though.
howdoesmydirktaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:53 PM   #524
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Most starters in the league won't earn 10mill a year and yet Dragic (and maybe Lin) are angling to do it.

I like elements of both players, I just don't understand GROSSLY overpaying two guys that are somewhat proven but far from proven commodities, particularly when the league needs to shrink salaries.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:55 PM   #525
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Can we turn the background of this site black and add a couple tears to the pony in our logo in the top left?

#tryingtomakelight

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #526
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange View Post
I'm trying to withhold judgement until the pre-season starts, but this offseason has been one huge Lamar so far.
I have a similar feeling that I had when they lost the 2006 Finals after I had all but convinced myself we were about to get our first title only to see the unthinkable. The unthinkable for me right now is Dirk wont have another opportunity to make another run because our FO is not who I thought they were.
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #527
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

inb4 dwight asks to be traded to the lakers

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:58 PM   #528
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe View Post
Our best acquisition this year is gotta be something a lot better than MBeasly....they can't do that to Dirk and I will be piss.
This, and no more 1 year deals for the sole purpose of keeping the f'g powder dry!!!
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Old 07-04-2012, 08:58 PM   #529
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
They're young, but what do they cost. If your read before, rightly or wrongly, was that Dragic isn't worth his asking price, you should still feel the same way. That's all I'm saying.
Dragic might not be worth what he's asking, but is there a better option on the horizon? The next best 2013 UFA PGs behind CP3: Jarrett Jack, Jose Calderon, Devin Harris... That's it. Do you think any of those guys are going to be both better and cheaper than Goran Dragic? Are any of those guys worth giving up another year of Dirk's prime?

Desperate teams overpay for FA's, and we're now officially a desperate team.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:58 PM   #530
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

This is how I feel right now:

http://youtu.be/TQXuazYI_YU
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:59 PM   #531
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

When does Aldridge become a FA?
Old 07-04-2012, 09:02 PM   #532
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
When does Aldridge become a FA?

Last edited by Underdog; 07-04-2012 at 09:02 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:04 PM   #533
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post

Yeah, that's about right...

Old 07-04-2012, 09:09 PM   #534
howdoesmydirktaste

howdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud ofhowdoesmydirktaste has much to be proud of

If the goal is to win, we need to pay the asking price for someone who makes us better. If that means "overpaying" for Lin or Dragic, do it. WE ARE NOT GETTING CHRIS PAUL. So what are our options at PG? Lin, Dragic and Felton. That's about it. Take your pick.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:12 PM   #535
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Dragic might not be worth what he's asking, but is there a better option on the horizon? The next best 2013 UFA PGs behind CP3: Jarrett Jack, Jose Calderon, Devin Harris... That's it. Do you think any of those guys are going to be both better and cheaper than Goran Dragic? Are any of those guys worth giving up another year of Dirk's prime?

Desperate teams overpay for FA's, and we're now officially a desperate team.
F that. Overpaying right now would only extend the disappointment, and I have no interest in watching the Mavs compound their suffering with bad financial decisions (not saying that's what Dragic would be; just speaking in generalities).
Old 07-04-2012, 09:16 PM   #536
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

I love how I can always count on d-m.com's thread tags to make me laugh, even right now.

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:17 PM   #537
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/2012/...son-kidd.html/
Old 07-04-2012, 09:19 PM   #538
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

Damn Nash!
Old 07-04-2012, 09:19 PM   #539
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That was written before Nash-to-Lakers broke.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:20 PM   #540
Bayliss

Whatever. It is dumb to even look at Kidd atm. Right now they should be looking for a starting PG.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:21 PM   #541
roadrunner
Golden Member

Quote:
k, where are the pitchforks and the torches...Im ready to storm the AAC!!!! F this Shiiitte!!!

Last edited by roadrunner; 07-04-2012 at 09:21 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:22 PM   #542
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

It's over for Dirk. It's time to trade Dirk for as many 1st rounders as possible, and prepare to rebuild. It's either that or watch Dirk slowly fade into the depths of Cuban greed mediocrity.

Don't gamble when you have a championship team.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:24 PM   #543
fluid.forty.one

Beasley gone to the Suns.. via Marc Stein.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:24 PM   #544
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

I'm down for Linsanity for one because doing something beats doing nothing. Also, I'd love for the mavs to be the one to catch lightning in the bottle with Lin. I like the Barea-like approach Lin plays with, and the fact that the kid is probably one of the smartest players in the league doesn't hurt, does it? Maybe Lin will consider the Mavs favorably simply because we were basically the first team to give him some exposure on the summer league team. I'd also be happy with Dragic, but as others have mentioned, he will probably be overpriced.

Last edited by jleefilled; 07-04-2012 at 09:37 PM.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:24 PM   #545
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
F that. Overpaying right now would only extend the disappointment, and I have no interest in watching the Mavs compound their suffering with bad financial decisions (not saying that's what Dragic would be; just speaking in generalities).
Yeah, but I'm speaking specifically about Dragic - $10M might be overpaying, but he's one of the only UFA's available in the next couple seasons who could actually end up being a starting PG on a contender. If we were talking about any other position, I'd be right there with you about not overpaying... But things look pretty f*cking grim in the PG department right now.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-04-2012 at 09:26 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:24 PM   #546
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Whatever. It is dumb to even look at Kidd atm. Right now they should be looking for a starting PG.
Okay, I get it. You're in gameday thread mode right now. Fair enough.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:25 PM   #547
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine
Just going up online: Michael Beasley has committed to sign with Phoenix Suns on a three-year, $18 mil, sources close to situation tell ESPN
Old 07-04-2012, 09:26 PM   #548
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by conjurer View Post
Gasolesque trade, if not even better!
Seeing this sig makes me really want to go down the Tyson road, but I can't do it. I don't like dark corner I will end up in, but then again our current situation isn't much better.

Quote:

Good Lord, spot on. Even the "gift that keeps on giving.." right now the Mav's FO.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:27 PM   #549
Bayliss

Quote:
Okay, I get it. You're in gameday thread mode right now. Fair enough.
Stepdown off your high horse, @sswipe.

I get it too. You are a condescending asshole.

Last edited by Bayliss; 07-04-2012 at 09:28 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:31 PM   #550
howdoesmydirktaste

I don't get you people on this board that don't want to pursue Dragic or Lin. WTF is the back up plan? Wait? For what exactly?

Dirk aside, the core of our championship team has been gutted. It's over. The gambled failed. The only way it could have worked is if Deron said "yes" to the Mavs. He didn't.

So what are we waiting for exactly? CP3? D12? Are you F-ing high?

We have a lot of third-tier talent surrounding Dirk at this moment. There's a bunch of third-tier talent out there in free agency right now. We don't really have great trade assets. We're screwed. Plan A (DWill) failed. So did Plan B (Nash).

Last edited by howdoesmydirktaste; 07-04-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:31 PM   #551
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

Brian Geltzeiler ‏ @ hoopscritic
Nash ended up getting slightly more money from the Lakers than what the Knicks were able to offer. Dallas wouldn't offer more than 1 year.
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #552
Bayliss

Let's see according to hoopshype the available point guards still available are:

Lou Williams
Jeremy Lin
Dragic
Kidd
Billups
Aaron Brook
Sessions
Neloson
Augustin
Felton
Nate Robinson
Hinrich
Fisher
Bayless
Dooling and a bunch of others such as

Acie Law/Royal Lvey/Mike James/Mike Bibby.....

That list is pretty terrible when you substract Dragic from it.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #553
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:

Yeah, pretty pissed. I find myself ranting to my wife about the Mavericks current situation far too often these days.

Oh great, lookie here, the rangers just got walked off on in the tenth.

I need to quit sports.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #554
conjurer

conjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdoesmydirktaste View Post
I don't get you people on this board that want to not pursue Dragic or Lin. WTF is the back up plan? Wait? For what exactly?

Dirk aside, the core of our championship team has been gutted. It's over. The gambled failed. The only way it could have worked is if Deron said "yes" to the Mavs. He didn't.

So what are we waiting for exactly? CP3? D12? Are you F-ing high?

We have a lot of third-tier talent surrounding Dirk at this moment. There's a bunch of third-tier talent out there in free agency right now. We don't really have great trade assets. We're screwed. Plan A (DWill) failed. So did Plan B (Nash).
The smart thing to do now would be to tank hard and pick-up some cheap talent in the draft, basically adopting the Spurs scheme.
conjurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #555
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Mavs offering 1 year deals? now thats a new one

Quote:
Old 07-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #556
Bayliss

Since the Mavs don't like Dragic maybe they can swing a deal for Kyle Lowry. Not sure what Houston would like for him........
Old 07-04-2012, 09:34 PM   #557
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Yeah, but I'm speaking specifically about Dragic - $10M might be overpaying, but he's one of the only UFA's available in the next couple seasons who could actually end up being a starting PG on a contender. If we were talking about any other position right now, I'd be right there with you about not overpaying... But things look pretty f*cking grim in the PG department right now.
Okay, speaking about Dragic specifically, and my take on him personally, I think I've settled on 4/40 guaranteed being too much. On a contract comparable to Steve's, or maybe something with a team out after year two and a player out after year three (if that's even possible), I probably bite. Dallas will need assets to rebuild, and I think the odds are pretty good that Dragic turns out to be at least an acceptable asset with that kind of contract.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:35 PM   #558
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlueVan View Post
Brian Geltzeiler ‏ @ hoopscritic
Nash ended up getting slightly more money from the Lakers than what the Knicks were able to offer. Dallas wouldn't offer more than 1 year.

Why even pursue Nash? Why not just move on to Plan C and pretend like it's Plan B so you don't have to overpay Plan C so much?

Free agency virgins...

Last edited by Underdog; 07-04-2012 at 09:36 PM.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:37 PM   #559
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

There are literally no free agents left that can make an impact, and we have no tradeable assets.

CAP SPACE FTW
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 09:37 PM   #560
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Stepdown off your high horse, @sswipe.

I get it too. You are a condescending asshole.
Stay classy.

Tags
avery wins, dwill loves the pecker, jigga town, return of cadbane?, russian mutant cuban 1, shark tank cuban 0, willy wants a pecker