Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 08-08-2009, 03:13 PM   #5921
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
^^ Does your ideal rotation really include a provision wherein Dirk is restricted to playing 30 mpg so that Tim Thomas can play 8 mpg as a PF?
That's true, the bigger number that stood out to me was Damp with 28 minutes. I mean he's capable of that but I think he's hovering more in the low 20s.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:13 PM   #5922
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Ideal in that sense would be all starters playing 48 minutes. But that's just not realistic, if it means Dirk is fresh and healthy for the postseason (although I'm more concerned about Kidd here) then Thomas can have his eight minutes. I think he can handle it, if not give it to Marion or Gooden.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:16 PM   #5923
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41 View Post
Ideal in that sense would be all starters playing 48 minutes. But that's just not realistic, if it means Dirk is fresh and healthy for the postseason (although I'm more concerned about Kidd here) then Thomas can have his eight minutes. I think he can handle it, if not give it to Marion or Gooden.
Dirk averaged about 37 minutes this past year and I didn't have any problems with his performance in the playoffs, even with the Spurs series. He didn't looked worn out or fatigued and you could've seen that happen with him playing more in the post in the Denver series. So that 30 minutes isn't happening for Dirk.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:46 PM   #5924
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by planaria View Post
Nice dunk from Nathan Jawai in last night aussies victory over Argentina, in Rio de Janeiro/Brasil:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQBkC60FpGs
that was tight, nice dunk!
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:12 PM   #5925
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

I like the Bell for Buck idea. I brought it up. But one thing that's been bothering me is that Bell himself is an expiring. Why would Charlotte trade a expiring good player for a bad expiring player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:14 PM   #5926
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
I like the Bell for Buck idea. I brought it up. But one thing that's been bothering me is that Bell himself is an expiring. Why would Charlotte trade a expiring good player for a bad expiring player?
Quicker way for money to roll off?
Can free up a roster space for someone they're hoping to get, or give more time to a player who needs playing time to develop.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:26 PM   #5927
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The simple answer is that Buck isn't an expiring. He's non-guaranteed, so he represents instant savings rather than savings next year. Of course, that's no guarantee that Charlotte would do the deal.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:27 PM   #5928
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1) IMO Josh can play SG, and is in for a comeback season. If you disagree, I guess I can see why you might be more open to (excited about) moving him. I just don't feel that way. He's going to be a financial asset moving forward regardless, though, and if I'm right about what's upcoming for him, not only will he be a major strength for the team on the court, his trade value will skyrocket. Trading Josh right now would be like selling all of the stock you'd bought before the recession right now.
I think it should be noted along with this argument that the Net PER numbers support the idea that Josh at the 2 is a sound one. His net PER is +5.8 at the SG, and +4.1 at the SF. Most of that I'd credit to the massive difference in defensive efficiency between him and the other people playing the 2 (Terry's opponent PER was 18.0 while Howard's opponent PER was 12.7).

Further Josh drives the ball more when playing SG-- taking 7% more of his shots in the paint. His rebounding numbers are reduced (but thats to be expected playing with an additional rebounder on the floor), and his eFG is down a bit but still he has a better net PER at the 2 than 3.

Quote:
2) I'm just not that high on Kaman. I'm regularly confronted by the fact that I'm in the minority on this board in that respect. I think my views on him probably come closer to those of the Mavs front office than do the views of the majority of this board, though.
Im with you-- Id love to have a legit center, but I think Kaman is way overrated and is very much an underperformer. Further his numbers arent stellar for a center, and his play alongside Dirk on the German team dont play out that he would be much improved next to the big German. I'd prefer him over Gooden, but I wouldnt pay that much (talent, etc...cash is completely meaningless to me as a fan) for his services.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:35 PM   #5929
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

I love how Erica pulled out the numbers to prove that Josh is suitable at the 2.

At this point, I say trade Buck for a Role Player such as Bell. And keep everything the same until the trade deadline. Once we get to the deadline, exploit the hell out of the DUST chip. The thing is if we get rid of Damp come deadline, we have only Gooden left as our center...

Quote:
Old 08-08-2009, 04:59 PM   #5930
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I love how Erica pulled out the numbers to prove that Josh is suitable at the 2.

At this point, I say trade Buck for a Role Player such as Bell. And keep everything the same until the trade deadline. Once we get to the deadline, exploit the hell out of the DUST chip. The thing is if we get rid of Damp come deadline, we have only Gooden left as our center...
I am betting if we trade Damp we are trading him for a 5 with probably a long term deal, or wait for it

BOSH Pipedreams my friend
Old 08-08-2009, 05:13 PM   #5931
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2) I'm just not that high on Kaman. I'm regularly confronted by the fact that I'm in the minority on this board in that respect. I think my views on him probably come closer to those of the Mavs front office than do the views of the majority of this board, though.
Just wanted to raise my hand to support you on this. The best things about Kaman are the fact he played for the German national team, and his funny interview after getting his nads groped by Reggie Evans.

Our needs for "a center" do not dip so far that we just need someone else to stand next to Dirk and be able to say, "Hey, I'm the other seven footer."
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:42 PM   #5932
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Id love Kaman here just so I could have the following signature

Rebounding-- so easy a Kaman can do it.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:21 PM   #5933
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Quote:
Coming off the bench and having the same kind of impact Stackhouse did off the bench are two different things.
Again where did I say Bell and Stackhouse where the same type of players?...the only thing I said was the Mavs might give Bell the same roll they gave Stack by coming off the bench....you keep acting like I said they where the same type of players where I already know there not but you wonna keep this going for some reason....if Bell comes here he's coming off the bench.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 06:54 PM   #5934
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Is the hype AI going sign with Mavericks today is true?
Old 08-08-2009, 07:21 PM   #5935
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

No that was posted on db.com's forums and it was made up.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 08-08-2009 at 07:27 PM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:36 PM   #5936
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwitzki View Post
Drew Gooden + Tim Thomas + Allen Iverson = Underdog becomes a Lakers fan...

(seriously, there's only so much a fan can take!)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 07:50 PM   #5937
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwitzki View Post
Old 08-08-2009, 09:22 PM   #5938
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
Again where did I say Bell and Stackhouse where the same type of players?...the only thing I said was the Mavs might give Bell the same roll they gave Stack by coming off the bench....you keep acting like I said they where the same type of players where I already know there not but you wonna keep this going for some reason....if Bell comes here he's coming off the bench.
Which one of us is keeping it going again?
Old 08-08-2009, 10:40 PM   #5939
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Quote:
Which one of us is keeping it going again?
If you want the last word you can have it man because that what it seems like you want anyway....I not saying anything else to you in this forum ever again unless you say something to me or directed towards me.

Last edited by Thomas86; 08-08-2009 at 10:42 PM.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:05 PM   #5940
Nowitzki4President

Well this has just been lovely. Nothing left to do but talk about Dirks parenting skills and fight with eachother. We need some trade or FA action badly.

Quote:
Old 08-09-2009, 12:49 AM   #5941
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well this has just been lovely. Nothing left to do but talk about Dirks parenting skills and fight with eachother. We need some trade or FA action badly.
It's not really too much different than the regular season.

Cept instead of parenting skills we're just talking about Dirk's sk1llz.

The fighting is 12 months a year however.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:14 AM   #5942
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Dirk averaged about 37 minutes this past year and I didn't have any problems with his performance in the playoffs, even with the Spurs series. He didn't looked worn out or fatigued and you could've seen that happen with him playing more in the post in the Denver series. So that 30 minutes isn't happening for Dirk.
I would say this years team is significantly better in the depth department. However, if Dirk needs to log his 37 (or around there) he can steal a few minutes at center from Damp. I would rather keep him at the bare minimum for minutes unless we need it. There's no point in him playing 37 minutes a game if it's a blowout. I understand that in a realistic sense the rotation I posted will not happen simply because we won't see that many games where we will safe enough to sit Dirk for 18 minutes (and the rest of the starters for 18 as well) but if our depth is better than anticipated it would be the smart move. Are you opposed to Marion/Gooden/Thomas taking the extra minutes at the PF? We could do a lot worse in regards to backups.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:48 AM   #5943
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Marion and Gooden are in Rio de Janeiro to play in a "Barbosa/Varejao friends" match together with a few other NBA players and some brazilians.

Forgot all the names, few bench players too. Biggest name beside Marion was Granger.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:39 PM   #5944
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

God slow day for basketball talk....
I'm just gonna dump this here for anyone that hasn't seen it
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nb...FAB5_MAVS.nba/
Cwebb finally acknowledging the greatness of Dirk

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:40 PM   #5945
ranmeyer

ranmeyer is on a distinguished road
Default Draft

B.J. Mullins first pick? How does everyone feel about that?
ranmeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:53 PM   #5946
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranmeyer View Post
who?
Old 08-09-2009, 08:58 PM   #5947
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranmeyer View Post
hahahah.....wtf

I don't know, i think we might trade him for this French guy

BEAT LA
Old 08-09-2009, 09:56 PM   #5948
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Shawn Brizzadley!
Old 08-09-2009, 10:23 PM   #5949
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Shawn Brizzadley!
Scratch that.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:59 PM   #5950
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

The rookie portraits were taken today in NY. Getty images have 2 up of Rodrigue Beaubris in case you're interested.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:19 AM   #5951
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Drew Gooden + Tim Thomas + Allen Iverson = Underdog becomes a Lakers fan...

(seriously, there's only so much a fan can take!)

Ummm...bring Bonzi back too, i heard he is working for a comeback. We need a SG!
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:21 AM   #5952
badfish22
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley View Post
The rookie portraits were taken today in NY. Getty images have 2 up of Rodrigue Beaubris in case you're interested.
i found this one

Would you mind posting the other one?

BEAT LA
Old 08-10-2009, 01:25 AM   #5953
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 08-10-2009, 04:37 AM   #5954
RoddyB#3

RoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really niceRoddyB#3 is just really nice

Face of the Future right there!
RoddyB#3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 09:02 AM   #5955
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
i found this one

Would you mind posting the other one?
that's quite a pair of balls he's got.

(sorry, couldn't resist, the board is too slow)
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 10:13 AM   #5956
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

What number is he wearing there?
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:15 AM   #5957
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi View Post
that's quite a pair of balls he's got.

(sorry, couldn't resist, the board is too slow)
I don't know, they look exactly like every other set of balls that are handled every single day by men of all ages.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 11:21 AM   #5958
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
What number is he wearing there?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 12:59 PM   #5959
destroy ALL

destroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nice

so are the mavs done making moves or what?
destroy ALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 01:20 PM   #5960
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Nice, Roddy!!! The league must be holding their Rookie Symposium. Didn't Chalmers get caught smoking pot and Beasley was around at last year's?
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bea > drew > erick, bea arthur could ball, bea arthur has balls, biedrins for the wins, boobsftw, damn bucksuckshot, flaco's purple nipples, mc pee pants?, oliwa?candy, ostertagtag?, tweetweet, who is this mcpants?