Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-01-2003, 06:19 PM   #561
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

His bond girl name is Plethora Mounds. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 06:31 PM   #562
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

he knows its true.......oh wait, that makes me look bad[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]......

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2003, 07:43 PM   #563
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Should at least realize it's a major step up from Michael Jackson. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 07:49 PM   #564
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

he knows its true....bring on the mountianous boobs![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-01-2003, 08:24 PM   #565
LRB
Guru

Is scheduled for breast augmentation surgery. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 09:09 PM   #566
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

"#$%&/())(/&%#

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

(it's "nice" in tarahumara)

Old 12-01-2003, 10:49 PM   #567
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Should bring back his most handsome avatar........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2003, 11:49 PM   #568
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Her Bond name made her purrrrr...
Old 12-02-2003, 02:31 AM   #569
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

the man with the scottish flag [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 03:11 AM   #570
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road

German
Old 12-02-2003, 09:22 AM   #571
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

A man in charge of his own destiny.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 09:34 AM   #572
LRB
Guru

Is loved by here adoring fans. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 09:36 AM   #573
Caliente
Diamond Member

He always has a kind word for everyone......I like that..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 09:44 AM   #574
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

She is sweet to everyone and no one has a mean thing to say about her....meow
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 10:00 AM   #575
Caliente
Diamond Member

He hates milkshakes......but loves ice cream..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 10:16 AM   #576
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

LOL, she remembered!
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 10:41 AM   #577
Caliente
Diamond Member

Cats have long memories..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 10:52 AM   #578
LRB
Guru

Has a long memory.
Old 12-02-2003, 10:54 AM   #579
Caliente
Diamond Member

Has an omnipresent smile.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 10:59 AM   #580
LRB
Guru

Smiles when her date offers to share desert.
Old 12-02-2003, 10:59 AM   #581
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Diva.
Old 12-02-2003, 11:04 AM   #582
Caliente
Diamond Member

The next American Idol...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 11:05 AM   #583
sike
The Preacha

is close to being angelic.....

Old 12-02-2003, 11:08 AM   #584
LRB
Guru

Avatar's lookalike is close to being admitted to the opposite place. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 11:10 AM   #585
sike
The Preacha

rabbits nibble at his nose!

Old 12-02-2003, 11:17 AM   #586
Caliente
Diamond Member

sike doesn't know that he was banned last night ...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 11:20 AM   #587
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

CWA- Cat with attitude.
Old 12-02-2003, 11:25 AM   #588
sike
The Preacha

LWV= lawyer with voice!

Old 12-02-2003, 11:32 AM   #589
dallas_esq
Golden Member

I am bowled over by his punctuality.
Old 12-02-2003, 11:34 AM   #590
sike
The Preacha

he is impressed with time?

Old 12-02-2003, 11:44 AM   #591
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

AWA - Alien with attitude. (not to be confused with the greatness of NWA [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )
Old 12-02-2003, 11:45 AM   #592
Caliente
Diamond Member

the father figure of D-M.com.................u2 in all his glory..............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 11:55 AM   #593
sike
The Preacha

Cali is queen of the Lounge....i rearly see her out side of it....but why leave when you are the Queen?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2003, 11:57 AM   #594
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

His nick is mike...I mean, sike.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2003, 11:58 AM   #595
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Needs to start an over/under for tonights game (I am now hoping you have not done so already [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ).
Old 12-02-2003, 12:02 PM   #596
sike
The Preacha

is the bulldog rules enforcer for OVER\UNDER!

Old 12-02-2003, 12:11 PM   #597
Caliente
Diamond Member

The mothership is about to leave............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 12:12 PM   #598
LRB
Guru

Sexy cat. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 12:14 PM   #599
sike
The Preacha

wants cat lovein?????? is that even leagal??????

Old 12-02-2003, 12:14 PM   #600
Caliente
Diamond Member

sike, your alien visa has expired......Buh Bye....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]