Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 12-17-2008, 11:12 PM   #561
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
The Nets lost after Utah only scored 7 in the first quarter? Is there no point guard leadership on that team or something?
Old 12-17-2008, 11:47 PM   #562
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Exactly. Whatever the Nets need to do to beat the Mavericks, their hated rival, must be done--and that includes blowing an 18 point lead tonight. In retrospect, they probably should have purposefully lost the previous 10 games just so they'd be extra pissed to play the Mavs.
I really wish I could give you rep for this.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 12:56 AM   #563
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly. Whatever the Nets need to do to beat the Mavericks, their hated rival, must be done--and that includes blowing an 18 point lead tonight. In retrospect, they probably should have purposefully lost the previous 10 games just so they'd be extra pissed to play the Mavs.
I, too, would like to +rep you for this...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 03:04 AM   #564
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

So....

Chicago vs Clippers goes OT on a 4-point play, thats gotta be rare.
Camby with 19points, 27rebounds, and 4 blocks...good lord! Can you imagine Chauncey, Melo, Nene and Camby?

Spurs just choked BIG time against the Hornets. They went something like 6 minutes without a single point.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 12-18-2008 at 03:06 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 07:35 AM   #565
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Just a FYI -- I would hate to see that Toronto team with Avery at the helm. They would be the perfect fit for his coaching style - for a while.

They have a very good PG, and (twin towers) type players in Bosh/Oneal. They have their shooter in Kopono.

Trade Bargnani for a slashing SF that can defend the perimeter and they are set.

That team is taylor made for Avery to instill D and his half court offense.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 10:34 AM   #566
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
The Nets lost after Utah only scored 7 in the first quarter? Is there no point guard leadership on that team or something?
we didn't bring Devin in to be a leader moron that is what the mavs did when they wanted Kidd. We aren't suppose to be a good team remember. Look at the mavs they aren't anywhere near the top yet when they made the Kidd trade to be near the top
basketballgirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 10:36 AM   #567
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
at least Nets aren't trying to win in the next two years like the mavs are trying to do, but aren't going to do
Old 12-18-2008, 11:10 AM   #568
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Spurs just choked BIG time against the Hornets. They went something like 6 minutes without a single point.
That was a massive embarrassment for the team. They were doing ok defensively but they couldn't score a basket or protect the ball to save their lives in that 4th quarter. Pop loves games like that so he can light into them.

Congrats to Paul for setting a new NBA record for steals in 106 consecutive games.
Old 12-18-2008, 12:52 PM   #569
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballgirl25 View Post
we didn't bring Devin in to be a leader moron that is what the mavs did when they wanted Kidd. We aren't suppose to be a good team remember. Look at the mavs they aren't anywhere near the top yet when they made the Kidd trade to be near the top
coming from the girl who posts on the message board of her 11th favorite team...

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 02:23 PM   #570
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
coming from the girl who posts on the message board of her 11th favorite team...
so, I know a lot about basketball, and just love the sport and like to know what other fans think ok
Old 12-18-2008, 03:24 PM   #571
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
Just a FYI -- I would hate to see that Toronto team with Avery at the helm. They would be the perfect fit for his coaching style - for a while.

They have a very good PG, and (twin towers) type players in Bosh/Oneal. They have their shooter in Kopono.

Trade Bargnani for a slashing SF that can defend the perimeter and they are set.

I think they would be fools to get rid of a 7 footer with Bargnani's range. And isn't he still young? Like 22 or 23? I still think he has the potential at the very least be a Detlef Schrempf type. And that Moon kid they have is a pretty good defender. As is Joey Graham.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 04:43 PM   #572
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I think they would be fools to get rid of a 7 footer with Bargnani's range. And isn't he still young? Like 22 or 23? I still think he has the potential at the very least be a Detlef Schrempf type. And that Moon kid they have is a pretty good defender. As is Joey Graham.
A 7' with Bargnoni's range should net them a slashing sg/sf though.

Bargnoni could be a stud in the league, IMO. He won't though on the Raptors because Bosh is a stud, JO is going to play, and Bargnani can't get the minutes if he is spendging his time trying to guard JHo, Wade, Carter, TMac, Artest, etc.

Bargnoni is Dirk lite from what I have seen. Nice asset, but needs to be in a specific system which emphasizes his talents, and minimizes his weaknesses.

Bargnoni to Indy for Granger maybe or Chicago for Deng.

I personally don't think they move him, because if Bosh leaves, he steps in at the PF.

With that said, Avery tried valiantly to make Dirk into Tim Duncan. Bosh is closer to Duncan than Dirk is. JO is closer to the Admiral. Calderon can play the type PG that Avery covets -- that Parkeresqe style of drive and do pick n roll. They have the shooter in Kopono. They have descent subs in Moon and Graham for sure. They lack a slasher though that is a good defender, and outside shooter.......ala Ginobili.

Bargnani could fetch that slasher/shooter. Let Avery emphasize defense to that team then, and they are the best team in the East. Admittedly they would still need a defensive minded SG who can knock down the wide open 3, but there are several players that can play that role.

That is the style that Avery taught in Dallas, and Pop teaches in SA. Toronto has the pieces to be that kind of team, but, IMO they need Avery there.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

Old 12-18-2008, 07:36 PM   #573
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
at least Nets aren't trying to win in the next two years like the mavs are trying to do, but aren't going to do
Gah, you got me. That was a good one. I'm owned.

Good stuff.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:15 PM   #574
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Gah, you got me. That was a good one. I'm owned.

Good stuff.
hey I'm not trying to own you or anything, I'm a better person then that. But it is true I don't think the mavs will win this year. It will be Celtics again and I'd give anything to see mavericks or any team in the nba beat the shit out of the Celtics

Last edited by basketballgirl25; 12-18-2008 at 08:15 PM.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:34 PM   #575
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Quote:
hey I'm not trying to own you or anything, I'm a better person then that. But it is true I don't think the mavs will win this year. It will be Celtics again and I'd give anything to see mavericks or any team in the nba beat the shit out of the Celtics
you keep pwning yourself.

Quote:
what? Lakers, Cavs, and Celtics are great teams, got to root for them.
Old 12-18-2008, 08:36 PM   #576
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post
you keep pwning yourself.
that was a month or so ago, with me you should know at times I can like the Celtics and at times I want to kill them
Old 12-18-2008, 08:47 PM   #577
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

I dunno whether to be scared of the Hornets or not. A team w/ David West and Peja as #2 and #3 options , is that really supposed to be feared?

But chris paul is dangerous.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 08:52 PM   #578
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Quote:
that was a month or so ago, with me you should know at times I can like the Celtics and at times I want to kill them
Old 12-18-2008, 08:55 PM   #579
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post
yeah I know I know, laugh I do too
Old 12-18-2008, 09:53 PM   #580
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't give up granger fro barnini.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 10:13 PM   #581
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Yeah...they're on completely different levels. Granger is a budding star.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 10:29 PM   #582
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

And the Spurs lose tonight. Mavs a half game behind them. If the Suns lose then Dallas will be in better shape. But Portland losing helps the Mavs as well.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2008, 11:02 PM   #583
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

The Spurs were on a nice roll but for the 2nd night they looked scared, rushed, and sloppy. And it's cost them 2 losses. Mavs are in good position right now.
Old 12-18-2008, 11:22 PM   #584
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Yeah...they're on completely different levels. Granger is a budding star.
Granger is probably a top 20 player in the NBA right now, frankly.

Old 12-19-2008, 01:11 AM   #585
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Roy is the f'ing truth.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 01:31 AM   #586
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I really, really, really hate blazer fans.

Especially ones who say they know more about the current nba than me, even though they have watched maybe 12 nba games the past 3 years, just because they were around when "walton won the championship".
Old 12-19-2008, 01:34 AM   #587
fluid.forty.one

That said, roy just had the best game he'll ever have.
Old 12-19-2008, 07:39 AM   #588
dalmations202
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I wasn't debating Granger for Bargnani. I was just thinking of players that you could possibly trade him for that would meet the skill set. How about JHo then?

A 7' with that range is worth quite a bit, and there are lots more sg/sf of that type than there are 7' with range.

Avery would need the other type of player to be "over the top" successful.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:49 AM   #589
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wasn't debating Granger for Bargnani. I was just thinking of players that you could possibly trade him for that would meet the skill set. How about JHo then?

A 7' with that range is worth quite a bit, and there are lots more sg/sf of that type than there are 7' with range.

Avery would need the other type of player to be "over the top" successful.
I'd say you're drastically overating his value.

Wang Zeu Zeu had range too.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 12-19-2008 at 07:51 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 11:10 AM   #590
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Roy owned every Suns player that tried to guard him last night.

Richardson is fitting right in with the Suns.
Old 12-19-2008, 11:26 AM   #591
dalmations202
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I'd say you're drastically overating his value.

Wang Zeu Zeu had range too.
You would compare Bargnani to Wang Zeu Zeu?

Bargnani is still avg double digits, and has the last couple of years.
Bigs with skill still have more value than smalls with skill.

I think you are vastly underrating him to compare him to Wang.

He was the #1 overall pick of the 2006 Draft. He just turned 23. I'd say he still has some value.

Old 12-19-2008, 12:12 PM   #592
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...oma-City-3064/

OK City close to getting Krstic signed to a 3 year 16 million dollar deal. Krstic was playing in Russia had a 2 year 6 million dollar deal. He's not happy and can buyout the deal by returning all the money he received.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 12:37 PM   #593
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wasn't Mitchel fired because he wanted to emphasize D and run a slower paced halfcourt offense, and Colangelo wanted to run?
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 12:45 PM   #594
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
http://www.draftexpress.com/article/...oma-City-3064/

OK City close to getting Krstic signed to a 3 year 16 million dollar deal. Krstic was playing in Russia had a 2 year 6 million dollar deal. He's not happy and can buyout the deal by returning all the money he received.
I hope things work out for Krstic. He seems to be a good guy. He had a great season with the Nets only to be followed by a major knee injury. He has a great mid-range shot and he seems to be a hard working person. He seemed to struggle after his surgery and his rehab wasn't going as great as everyone hoped it would. I hope he can bounce back and have a good career in the NBA.
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 03:08 PM   #595
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555 View Post
I hope things work out for Krstic. He seems to be a good guy. He had a great season with the Nets only to be followed by a major knee injury. He has a great mid-range shot and he seems to be a hard working person. He seemed to struggle after his surgery and his rehab wasn't going as great as everyone hoped it would. I hope he can bounce back and have a good career in the NBA.
He did pretty well after he got a week off in march. He started slow and the initial thought was fear. Then it was discovered he had some inflammation, so that sat him for about a week and he seemed to finish off the season about 20-30 games pretty strong.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 03:48 PM   #596
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't Krstic restricted? Probably doesn't matter, because he clearly isn't the answer in NJ.

And Danny Granger is a top 15 player if you ask me. I absolutely love his game.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 10:01 PM   #597
LonghornDub

D-Wade currently kicking the Lakers' asses. Lakers down 12 going into the 4th.

Old 12-19-2008, 10:34 PM   #598
LonghornDub

Wade just beat Kobe on a critical jump ball with 55 seconds left.

Old 12-19-2008, 10:54 PM   #599
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Kobe with some bad luck at the end. Marion played good defense, but Kobe got the shot off and it rimmed out.

Rockets with the win over the Kings.

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 12-19-2008 at 10:55 PM.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2008, 12:19 AM   #600
And1

And1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
yeah I know I know, laugh I do too
pics or gtfo

Tags
brain seargantry, got a bit fluffy in here, great exceptations, guerillablackformavsfan!, i hate the nba, lakers vs ??? finals 2009, not enough tags, refs will win it all, shutup closet spurs fan, special orders upset us, sweet & sour chicken, tanking 101, utah sucks! woo!!!, you'll do it my way