Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-02-2003, 12:18 PM   #601
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

Cali says I need to "phone home"......got a quarter???..or some candy?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2003, 12:21 PM   #602
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Sike, I have something better than that but I don't think that your wife would approve........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 12:26 PM   #603
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

She can make aliens blush......

but then again, she may have just meant that i can use her cell![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-02-2003, 12:29 PM   #604
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Is now on another 10 most wanted list, this time by the Immigration service. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 12:30 PM   #605
sike
The Preacha

he turned me in!!..not a doubt in my mind![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2003, 12:30 PM   #606
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

Days on Earth are now numbered. [img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 12:35 PM   #607
sike
The Preacha

u2, my friend is perdicting my departure.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2003, 12:36 PM   #608
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Beam him up Scotty.................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 12:41 PM   #609
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Just called for the Aliens beam up.
Old 12-02-2003, 12:43 PM   #610
Caliente
Diamond Member

Thinks we should form an alliance..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 01:18 PM   #611
LRB
Guru

That or a dalliance. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 01:50 PM   #612
Caliente
Diamond Member

Would he settle for a coalition?..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 01:56 PM   #613
LRB
Guru

With you? Sure. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 02:02 PM   #614
Razor

Razor is on a distinguished road

LRB posts alot. I am starting to think that he has 10 monkeys chained to 10 computers all logged on to www.dallas-mavs.com. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 02:07 PM   #615
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Is a fan of Darryl Ray(sp)???????
Old 12-02-2003, 02:09 PM   #616
LRB
Guru

Is a fan of the electorial college.
Old 12-02-2003, 02:09 PM   #617
sike
The Preacha

is confused with something having to do with the Stars color guy.....

Old 12-02-2003, 02:10 PM   #618
LRB
Guru

Is confused about the who posted before he did. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 02:10 PM   #619
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should tell sike that Darryl Ray's nickname is Razor.
Old 12-02-2003, 02:11 PM   #620
sike
The Preacha

is the second guy to post right before me twice in a row!!!!

Old 12-02-2003, 02:13 PM   #621
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Needs to take typing lessons to speed up his ability to post. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 02:17 PM   #622
sike
The Preacha

thinks about my typing skills....ummm, not even I do that!

Old 12-02-2003, 02:22 PM   #623
LRB
Guru

Doesn't think about his typing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 02:25 PM   #624
sike
The Preacha

if he wanted would make a great parrot![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2003, 02:33 PM   #625
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should know that snow in the shape of a Parrot is unstable.
Old 12-02-2003, 02:37 PM   #626
sike
The Preacha

should also know that snow in the shape of a man is LRB......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]....very unstable!

Old 12-02-2003, 02:40 PM   #627
Caliente
Diamond Member

sike is starting to sound like the X-Files........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 02:43 PM   #628
LRB
Guru

Think's sike sounds like Mulder. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 02:47 PM   #629
sike
The Preacha

likes making comparisons using me and just about anyone!

Old 12-02-2003, 02:54 PM   #630
LRB
Guru

Doesn't like to be compared. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 02:55 PM   #631
sike
The Preacha

knows that I dont mind.....except to child molesters![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2003, 02:58 PM   #632
LRB
Guru

Should really change his avatar then. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 02:58 PM   #633
Caliente
Diamond Member

does he know that Veruca banned sike last night?........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

edited for reasonableness
Old 12-02-2003, 03:04 PM   #634
LRB
Guru

Should know that snow is banned in most parts of Australia. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 03:05 PM   #635
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Is the resident snow expert of d-m.com.
Old 12-02-2003, 03:06 PM   #636
sike
The Preacha

is second time the jet guy has gotten in right before me!

Old 12-02-2003, 03:10 PM   #637
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I said no such thing.
Old 12-02-2003, 03:11 PM   #638
LRB
Guru

Is quicker than Sike.
Old 12-02-2003, 03:12 PM   #639
sike
The Preacha

the previous poster is a Master among ants!

Old 12-02-2003, 03:15 PM   #640
LRB
Guru

His entomological reference lost me.